LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I take your point, but I fear any reassurance you got from giving her the official LI imprimatur would be illusory. A certain redhead got end-of-episode status updates in Acting Lessons and that most assuredly did not end well. I don't think DPC will balk at subverting our expectations if he thinks it will better sell his story. But the good news is that works both ways; Quinn wouldn't be safe just by becoming a LI, but she's also not doomed to be pathless just because she's a side girl.

IMHO, Quinn's attitude and behavior are what makes a happy future with her so uncertain, and being an LI won't change that. So I say embrace the metagame and assume Quinn was made a side girl specifically so her happy ending would come as a surprise. :cool:

Granted, that's easy for me to say when I'm not really worried about being disappointed; Quinn isn't my type. But my point is there's no use worrying about things you can't control. Just hope for the best and try to prepare for the worst, same as with everything else. Fretting about Quinn's status is longing for a magical talisman that isn't actually magical.
Speaking of that red-head, did she have a good ending?
I didn't play that daughter of a btch's route.

Because we might be looking at it all wrong.

'Cause Isabella might not be the Leah of this story... but Quinn.
We got introduced to her father and the drug ring, on or off of her path. She is going to be important for later dramas.
IDK, I don't have any solid evidences, just talking out loud.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Greatest game on this site. now can someone please send me a Jill ending path and Bella ending path on DiK route save file? or is there like a harem cheat mod I can download to get the correct pathway ending? I only have sage ending.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
All this Quinn LI talk is pretty dumb imo. She's one of the more important characters in the game who always gets plenty of screen time and content, her relationship with MC is only surpassed by the actual main girls which in turn makes her out stand out from all the other side/non main girls. Worrying about her being given a meaningless tag by DPC (which isn't going to happen) given her already significant role in the game is pretty pointless. I don't like Quinn at all but if she was my favorite girl I'd personally be quite satisfied with what we've gotten of her so far.

As for an ending with her, I'm quite optimistic on that happening. Weather there's more than 1 or even good at all is entirely up to DPC though so I guess we'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Greatest game on this site. now can someone please send me a Jill ending path and Bella ending path on DiK route save file? or is there like a harem cheat mod I can download to get the correct pathway ending? I only have sage ending.
You're not gonna get a DIK route with Jill. She will dump the mc if he's a DIK.

This link will give you an export file with all the girls, but not every permutation of DIK/Chick. It's got:
  • DIK Sage ending,
  • DIK Quinn (others) ending,
  • Chick Maya & Josy ending,
  • Chick Jill ending; and
  • Chick Bella ending.
But it's pretty useless until Episode 9 comes out, so why not just play the game yourself to achieve those different paths?

All this Quinn LI talk is pretty dumb imo. She's one of the more important characters in the game who always gets plenty of screen time and content, her relationship with MC is only surpassed by the actual main girls which in turn makes her out stand out from all the other side/non main girls. Worrying about her being given a meaningless tag by DPC (which isn't going to happen) given her already significant role in the game is pretty pointless. I don't like Quinn at all but if she was my favorite girl I'd personally be quite satisfied with what we've gotten of her so far.

As for an ending with her, I'm quite optimistic on that happening. Weather there's more than 1 or even good at all is entirely up to DPC though so I guess we'll have to wait and see how that plays out.
So far Quinn's role is very satisfying, but if we can't worry about what's gonna happen in the game down the track, what are we even doing here? :p

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Loved the maya and josy route. Jill route was also pretty good on par with pure dik route. Waiting to see how it develops, hoping for no bs that breaks up the threesome ending.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

This link will give you an export file with all the girls, but not every permutation of DIK/Chick. It's got:
  • DIK Sage ending,
  • Chick Jill ending; and
  • Chick Bella ending.
But it's pretty useless until Episode 9 comes out, so why not just play the game yourself to achieve those different paths?

So far Quinn's role is very satisfying, but if we can't worry about what's gonna happen in the game down the track, what are we even doing here? :p
We can speculate on Quinn's role/fate, come endgame but worrying about whether she becomes a main girl or LI or whatever is just flat out pointless not because it won't happen but because it won't really change anything.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018

• DIK Sage ending,
  • Chick Jill ending; and
  • Chick Bella ending.

Bro how's it useless tho? Jill is the best girl in the game along will bella. I don't want to restart my game over again just to smash jll at the end ya feel me. Rather just get a save file with it. Plus it's dumb how its making us choose which girl we want when we aren't even done the game yet. Like idk why im locked into dating when there's still more episodes left.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I still say getting hung up on the label is a mistake. Quinn's importance to the story speaks for itself regardless of some technical distinction.
This is my view too. To be honest there’s a lot of terminology that gets thrown around on this topic - MG, LI, SG, path, branch, ending etc - you can tell by how people talk about these things that not everyone defines them in precisely the same way, some use terms interchangeably, others make distinctions, so not only do expectations differ about what they mean but it’s also hard to actually get to the crux of the point sometimes.

From my point of view I think DPC is telling the story he wants to tell and he isn’t going to let himself be overly bound by technical distinctions. Not being an “MG” hasn’t stopped him developing a romantic path for Quinn, giving her a prologue, a hangout, or an animation at the end of episode 8. He didn’t say “well she’s down as an SG in the guide so I guess she can’t have the same things as the MGs”. There's no reason to expect this approach will change in the second half of the story.

Worrying about her being given a meaningless tag by DPC (which isn't going to happen) given her already significant role in the game is pretty pointless. I don't like Quinn at all but if she was my favorite girl I'd personally be quite satisfied with what we've gotten of her so far.
Well Quinn is my favourite girl, and you're right, I'm satisfied with what we've gotten of her so far.

So those with a Quinn preference are looking for signs of reassurance that there won't be an inevitable gut wrenching twist in her story, that she won't amount to collateral damage with no redemption.

But right now, we don't have a "pathQuinn" variable, and what could amount to her "branch", is currently called "branchAlone".

This is not reassuring. :cautious:
This is a fair point and I guess does give me pause. It is possible that all the Quinn stuff is a big tease with no payoff. But if so it would be a hell of a lot of dev time to spend on something that he intended to jettison. He's leaned hard into Quinn's LI route; no one can deny that is there now as an option, in parallel with her story role as an antagonist. For me it just has to lead somewhere.

I take your point, but I fear any reassurance you got from giving her the official LI imprimatur would be illusory. A certain redhead got end-of-episode status updates in Acting Lessons and that most assuredly did not end well. I don't think DPC will balk at subverting our expectations if he thinks it will better sell his story. But the good news is that works both ways; Quinn wouldn't be safe just by becoming a LI, but she's also not doomed to be pathless just because she's a side girl.
Great point.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Speaking of Zoey, I hope Dr.PinkCake allows us to skip the interlude for subsequent play throughs if we've already played it at least once when Ep. 9 comes out.

I've played it once and enjoyed it well enough (as well as getting all the render and scene unlocks obv) but I've got another 6 save paths waiting and doing "hometown blindness" 7 times is going to be a drag even with the fast forward function. Letting us have the option to just checkbox the only 2 pertinent things (Is Zoey DIK or CHIK, is she still friends with her surfer buddy or no) and jump straight to where dad calls MC would be a boon.

Reactions: 95er

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Speaking of Zoey, I hope Dr.PinkCake allows us to skip the interlude for subsequent play throughs if we've already played it at least once when Ep. 9 comes out.

I've played it once and enjoyed it well enough (as well as getting all the render and scene unlocks obv) but I've got another 6 save paths waiting and doing "hometown blindness" 7 times is going to be a drag even with the fast forward function. Letting us have the option to just checkbox the only 2 pertinent things (Is Zoey DIK or CHIK, is she still friends with her surfer buddy or no) and jump straight to where dad calls MC would be a boon.
You can skip it already.

Reactions: Redd23

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

This week I continued and finished all artwork for the lewd scene I mentioned last week.

After that, I decided to continue working on lewd scenes, as I have a number of them left.
I started work on what I believe will be one of the most demanding lewd scenes of the episode regarding manual work.

I started with designing the environment for it - it was one of the remaining environments I didn't prepare for the episode until now - and I have just started animating the scene and posing static renders for it.

It will feel good to have this lewd scene completed eventually, and I estimate that it will take me ~1-2 weeks to finish posing its artwork.
After it is done, I will continue making art for one of the free roam events of the episode.

I'll try to find a preview to post soon. Even with 1939 static renders (Close to that 2000 limit that always feel so good to pass), finding something that doesn't spoil is tricky.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

This week I continued and finished all artwork for the lewd scene I mentioned last week.

After that, I decided to continue working on lewd scenes, as I have a number of them left.
I started work on what I believe will be one of the most demanding lewd scenes of the episode regarding manual work.

Dr PinkCake

You heard it here first..... All the DiKs gangbang Jill at her mansion while her parents are away. :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill, is a perfectionist, so its not even out of realism , that she might want to learn how to give the perfect blowjob. :ROFLMAO:.
Remember how stressed she was , because her piano play was not perfect, and the creator who composed it, could notice it, even though he is dead by 100 years now ?!:ROFLMAO:.

This is now, MC's Girlfriend , just saying:ROFLMAO::cool::devilish:
Ummm creepy much....? So, MC has to blow Troy in front of Jill to show her how to give a blowjob? :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes