Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
How to find Riona's Stalker
(1. Teleport to corridor 3 and enter the first door to to your right then in 2.
You have go to the dance room there are only 6 People Jabob and 5 other people whom to click or where to click) (I am having problem with 2 and 3 steps as in walkthrough there are 3 steps in order to complete)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're again making untrue claims about beta-testing seasonal releases for Steam... :rolleyes:
You have mentioned it once already some days ago, and I have decided to let it go, but here you are again saying that DPC himself beta tests and 'polishes' the game even though he doesn't and that's a fact -> proofreading and beta-testing of the episodes and Steam releases by his team of beta-testers and his proofreader. I thought that you, as a person who's been on DPC's discord for quite some time, would actually be aware of that, but again, you decide to spin the truth for some reason
:oops::rolleyes:
Was this an unexpected event ?!? Nowadays theres a sayin... when a russians mouth moves... ( insert your solution :LOL: )
What's the point of having variables set for the Cali crew that will transfer to Ep9 if they are not going to be involved with the story going forward?
? :eek: Not gonna involveeeeed ????? :unsure: This is a joke right ? :oops: Regardless what the dalli_x syndrome says.... the fucks going on ??? :p Whatever :unsure::unsure::p

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Since the ninth episode is still waiting for a long time, the game has been completed more than 10 times and there is not much to do ... I will share my opinion about the characters. Now, when the overall picture of the game has been studied and all the content has been obtained, based on two seasons, I can make my personal top 5 main LIs:

1. The best waifu in the game. Sage. Predictable. At first it seems like an arrogant pretentious bitch with a superiority complex, but this turned out to be a deceptive impression. Sage turns out to be a kind girl with a big heart, she cares about friends and people she cares about. Who is Sage actually opened the episode "True Colors" when she is ready to help Maya. Another plot twist is when we find out that for Sage MC is not just a “fuck buddy”, but a very important and close person to her. Clever, beautiful, fiery red-haired with a strong character and temperament, hot in bed and open to experiments, a girl with a big heart who doesn't care if you're DIK or CHICK. It's all about Sage. Team Sage - free drinks at my expense.
And yes, Sage route has the strongest emotional scene in the game:
View attachment 1888874

2. Josy. I don't know how anyone can dislike her. In real life, an almost perfect girl. Sociable extrovert, sometimes too talkative (JoJo filter mod on :ROFLMAO: ). She has a pleasant personality, but doesn't mind being naughty sometimes, has a slight rudimentary DIK in her personality (Proposed to vandalize Steve's portrait, hit Tommy in the balls, spread her legs under the table in the audience, vulgar banana eating). And I really like this little DIK charm. It's even strange that she rejects DIK MC in the fourth episode, but it's probably locked on Maya because their path is connected. I'm more of a listener than a storyteller and I like slightly bad girls in real life so I give Josie a high rating.
Sexual emancipation and openness is another big plus. Sex in the HOT's pool, in the sauna, in the stepmother's bed, in the park near the college threesome with Maya - easy. I think in future episodes there will be a lot more sex with Josie in public places. 5ft banana eater gets deserved 2nd place
Josy, you're planning something kinky, aren't you? love this expression:
View attachment 1888897 View attachment 1888899

3. Maya. Cutie. "Who wouldn't want someone as cute as you?"
Again, first impressions are deceiving. Maya seemed like another hot one for my cock. Came out as a deep and complex character with the strongest drama ever. The DPC really wrote down the “victim line” with high quality – because she is really a victim of the injustice of a crazy dad. And then more mockery from Quinn. Here's how to raise the topic of justice, learn, big companies. Maya is the cutest girl in the game who has been through a lot of trials. I like to play as an alpha-chad DIK, but I just want to hold Maya close to me, hug and say “Everything will be fine”. This is a girl who might make you regret choosing DIK and play game with other route - bravo, DPC! It's cool to see Maya develop as a character and come out of the shell, becoming more free and uninhibited as she slowly gets rid of her father's influence. Episode eight, Sex Education, Dr. Dick, the audience scene is top.
Maya Victoria Bailey, may everything end well for you.
View attachment 1888907

4. Bella. This is where I ran into problems. I am interested in her story, her closeness from others and how she slowly opens up, I want to know her secret. I want to know what's in the SECRET ROOM! But in terms of love, I don’t see magic and I feel weird. Maybe I'm too young. I see her as the mother of the MC whom he did not have or as a friend. For a relationship with such a young man, it simply doesn't work. In 10 years she'll be almost 50, in 20 she'll be almost 60. And her body... the stereotypical MILF look, caricatured. The chest would be reduced to realistic sizes. IMHO.
I like this character...but not intimate way
On the other hand, Bella's sex scenes have the best soundtrack. Thanks Grace Mesa.
View attachment 1888911

5. Goblin Jill.
There are a lot of things annoying about her. She's too moralistic, too white knightly pussy. She decides behind the MC behind his back what is best for him. Jill leaves the MC if he decides to take care of a sick friend. It's disgusting. She's naive as a child, I can't imagine what she would do without Bella. Tybalt easily manipulated her, although he is a complete nonentity and any fool will reveal his bluff. (although this is a plus for her, she decided to put herself in order to protect the MC from the court) Jill is a perfectionist - her performance must be perfect, the first sex must be perfect. Imagine how difficult it will be to live with her and what a hole in your brain she will eat with a spoon.
Jill's path is insanely difficult - I had to download the guide to find the right points. And yes, blue balls until the end of the eighth episode.
What can be said about her good ... She is fighting for the memory of her sister and I'm interested to know the continuation of this story. She defends the MC from judgment, from bullying... in her own way. Therefore, I see Jill as nothing more than a friend, but not a close one. I always help her with the concert, because this is the right thing to do.
But this thing... it scares me:
View attachment 1888919
That's all for now, next time I'll write about the minor girls, they turned out to be no less interesting than the main girls.
nice write up. i agree with much of what you said, myself. i would argue that Sage and Quinn overall have the best character growth so far in the story. hopefully the other girls get it in equal measure and people dont get left behind with Zoey being brought back into the fold

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nice write up. i agree with much of what you said, myself. i would argue that Sage and Quinn overall have the best character growth so far in the story. hopefully the other girls get it in equal measure and people dont get left behind with Zoey being brought back into the fold
Thank you. Quinn, yes. It's a fucking awesomely written character, it's rare to find a character you like and hate at the same time. She is very polarizing. I really hope for a full-fledged Quinn arc and I will write a lot about it in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since the ninth episode is still waiting for a long time, the game has been completed more than 10 times and there is not much to do ... I will share my opinion about the characters. Now, when the overall picture of the game has been studied and all the content has been obtained, based on two seasons, I can make my personal top 5 main LIs:

1. The best waifu in the game. Sage. Predictable. At first it seems like an arrogant pretentious bitch with a superiority complex, but this turned out to be a deceptive impression. Sage turns out to be a kind girl with a big heart, she cares about friends and people she cares about. Who is Sage actually opened the episode "True Colors" when she is ready to help Maya. Another plot twist is when we find out that for Sage MC is not just a “fuck buddy”, but a very important and close person to her. Clever, beautiful, fiery red-haired with a strong character and temperament, hot in bed and open to experiments, a girl with a big heart who doesn't care if you're DIK or CHICK. It's all about Sage. Team Sage - free drinks at my expense.
And yes, Sage route has the strongest emotional scene in the game:
View attachment 1888874

2. Josy. I don't know how anyone can dislike her. In real life, an almost perfect girl. Sociable extrovert, sometimes too talkative (JoJo filter mod on :ROFLMAO: ). She has a pleasant personality, but doesn't mind being naughty sometimes, has a slight rudimentary DIK in her personality (Proposed to vandalize Steve's portrait, hit Tommy in the balls, spread her legs under the table in the audience, vulgar banana eating). And I really like this little DIK charm. It's even strange that she rejects DIK MC in the fourth episode, but it's probably locked on Maya because their path is connected. I'm more of a listener than a storyteller and I like slightly bad girls in real life so I give Josie a high rating.
Sexual emancipation and openness is another big plus. Sex in the HOT's pool, in the sauna, in the stepmother's bed, in the park near the college threesome with Maya - easy. I think in future episodes there will be a lot more sex with Josie in public places. 5ft banana eater gets deserved 2nd place
Josy, you're planning something kinky, aren't you? love this expression:
View attachment 1888897 View attachment 1888899

3. Maya. Cutie. "Who wouldn't want someone as cute as you?"
Again, first impressions are deceiving. Maya seemed like another hot one for my cock. Came out as a deep and complex character with the strongest drama ever. The DPC really wrote down the “victim line” with high quality – because she is really a victim of the injustice of a crazy dad. And then more mockery from Quinn. Here's how to raise the topic of justice, learn, big companies. Maya is the cutest girl in the game who has been through a lot of trials. I like to play as an alpha-chad DIK, but I just want to hold Maya close to me, hug and say “Everything will be fine”. This is a girl who might make you regret choosing DIK and play game with other route - bravo, DPC! It's cool to see Maya develop as a character and come out of the shell, becoming more free and uninhibited as she slowly gets rid of her father's influence. Episode eight, Sex Education, Dr. Dick, the audience scene is top.
Maya Victoria Bailey, may everything end well for you.
View attachment 1888907

4. Bella. This is where I ran into problems. I am interested in her story, her closeness from others and how she slowly opens up, I want to know her secret. I want to know what's in the SECRET ROOM! But in terms of love, I don’t see magic and I feel weird. Maybe I'm too young. I see her as the mother of the MC whom he did not have or as a friend. For a relationship with such a young man, it simply doesn't work. In 10 years she'll be almost 50, in 20 she'll be almost 60. And her body... the stereotypical MILF look, caricatured. The chest would be reduced to realistic sizes. IMHO.
I like this character...but not intimate way
On the other hand, Bella's sex scenes have the best soundtrack. Thanks Grace Mesa.
View attachment 1888911

5. Goblin Jill.
There are a lot of things annoying about her. She's too moralistic, too white knightly pussy. She decides behind the MC behind his back what is best for him. Jill leaves the MC if he decides to take care of a sick friend. It's disgusting. She's naive as a child, I can't imagine what she would do without Bella. Tybalt easily manipulated her, although he is a complete nonentity and any fool will reveal his bluff. (although this is a plus for her, she decided to put herself in order to protect the MC from the court) Jill is a perfectionist - her performance must be perfect, the first sex must be perfect. Imagine how difficult it will be to live with her and what a hole in your brain she will eat with a spoon.
Jill's path is insanely difficult - I had to download the guide to find the right points. And yes, blue balls until the end of the eighth episode.
What can be said about her good ... She is fighting for the memory of her sister and I'm interested to know the continuation of this story. She defends the MC from judgment, from bullying... in her own way. Therefore, I see Jill as nothing more than a friend, but not a close one. I always help her with the concert, because this is the right thing to do.
View attachment 1888919
That's all for now, next time I'll write about the minor girls, they turned out to be no less interesting than the main girls.
Damn you took the words from my mouth.Seriously i mostly agree with you (inclusing about that uncanny valley face:ROFLMAO:), although i would put Sage and Maya as my two favorites. Also Quinn got some interesting development.
Shame i kinda lost my desire for playing after DPC decided to once again force a bizarre choice, choosing a girlfriend after 2 weeks in a college, at the end of season 2. Plus the interlude seems to just add more drama for drama sake and this game already has way too much of that.

Where did you got that signature? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Damn you took the words from my mouth.Seriously i mostly agree with you (inclusing about that uncanny valley face:ROFLMAO:), although i would put Sage and Maya as my two favorites. Also Quinn got some interesting development.
Shame i kinda lost my desire for playing after DPC decided to once again force a bizarre choice, choosing a girlfriend after 2 weeks in a college, at the end of season 2. Plus the interlude seems to just add more drama for drama sake and this game already has way too much of that.

Where did you got that signature? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lmao from DPC himself. my punishment for sharing preview pictures here in the past :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Funny coincidence, considering I don't read the thread often)
Choosing a girl in my opinion is not a problem. We are given the choice "Others" and continue to fuck everything that moves. And what does not move - push and fuck too. :cool:
According to my observation, 6 weeks have passed in college: Episodes 1-2 are the first week, 3-5 are the second, 6 are the third and 3 more weeks go to the 7-8 episodes. By the end of the second season, the leaves turn yellow and fall, around mid-October. Normal time to choose a girl and start dating.
6 weeks for MC, almost 3 years for us. It looks like the planet in Being a DIK is orbiting the black hole.:LOL:
As for the Interlude, I was expecting her to come back. As soon as MC told Bella about Zoey, I realized that she is "Chekhov's gun on the wall" Another girl on my "Interesting" list. I don’t know yet what rank to put it on, I need more information to create full opinion. But I can definitely say that I like DIK Zoey

Reactions: Krahzy8

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Wonder if he sent such a message to N7 too, since they are always posting news updates here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anything N7 shares is authorized by DPC. N7 is a moderator on DPC's Discord, and the "unofficial" channel for information DPC wants to share with this forum. DPC isn't as divorced from this place as they pretend to be; they want to discourage it, but knows they do get a lot of traffic to their Patreon because of this place.

But DPC DOES have content they don't want to share here. Content which is a reward for Patrons who pay more and want some exclusive rewards. The people who get banned from his official channels are people who have broken the contract they willingly entered into with regards to sharing content. If they get offended by it, it is simply because they either entered into a contract without understanding it, or they don't want to face the consequences of their own actions. It's not like they weren't told before hand.

Feel free to vote for communists if you don't like capitalism.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1888919
I know. I used to think that the only two remaining things I need from Jill until I ditch her playthrough entirely is 1) to see her choking on MC dick and 2) finally going balls deep in her shapely ass.
But damn, when you flash this ghastly photo of her, I even have second thoughts about #1. I almost think I'd have more visual enjoyment angling out a trout from that dirty lake and sticking my dick in its slimy fish mouth instead of Jill's. Yikes.

Not only would the fish suck me off proper and not look nearly as horrifying as Jill, but I could provide it a generous protein snack in return to show my appreciation. I wouldn't even have to explain to the fish how to suck my pecker like I would have to with Jill. It just comes naturally to a fish out of water gasping for oxygen. Win-win situation.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
How did he figure out it was your job?
he started changing the way he sent out the preview pics to his patrons in such a way that any leaks that showed up would be significantly more visible than before. he used to just send you the picture via email and you could then just post it anonymously immediately afterwards with no trail to trace since all patrons got the same email at the same time. he started sending the previews out in waves, and they had to be downloaded from a specific link to access. i would post them here right away, so it wasnt hard to figure out it was me lol

idk how he does things now, but thats the story back when i was in the fold

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Anything N7 shares is authorized by DPC. N7 is a moderator on DPC's Discord, and the "unofficial" channel for information DPC wants to share with this forum. DPC isn't as divorced from this place as they pretend to be; they want to discourage it, but knows they do get a lot of traffic to their Patreon because of this place.

But DPC DOES have content they don't want to share here. Content which is a reward for Patrons who pay more and want some exclusive rewards. The people who get banned from his official channels are people who have broken the contract they willingly entered into with regards to sharing content. If they get offended by it, it is simply because they either entered into a contract without understanding it, or they don't want to face the consequences of their own actions. It's not like they weren't told before hand.

Feel free to vote for communists if you don't like capitalism.
the water is pretty muddy, in reality. if i was paying him $40 a month and part of my perk package was i get a copy of any previews, then it is arguable that it is MY copy to do with as i please regardless of what DPC says himself since it was a direct result of me paying him.

if he literally and technically OWNED these things then he could have or should have taken legal action against me and anyone else that "stole" his property. but he doesnt do that cause the legal argument is pretty blurry and would ultimately be a total waste of time and money for DPC cause as per patreon terms of service he can ban any patron for any reason, no questions asked. there is no binding legal contract between DPC and his patrons, it basically just uses the honor system. and while i admit i did violate DPC's honor system, i decided for myself that sharing the previews here that im shelling out almost $500 a year for was something that was within my rights to do (even if DPC disagreed) and that it was not "harmful" to his business (i basically paid him money to advertise his own game lol).

and tbh, the previews are so few and far between and ultimately so insignificant that there is no reason that we shouldnt get them here so we have something to talk about during the insane down time between episodes. IMO, DPC was just acting like a baby cause somebody disobeyed his rules

hopefully the next episode comes out sooner rather than later, though it seems like a halloween synchronization is likely

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
if he literally and technically OWNED these things then he could have or should have taken legal action against me and anyone else that "stole" his property. but he doesnt do that cause the legal argument is pretty blurry and would ultimately be a total waste of time and money for DPC cause as per patreon terms of service he can ban any patron for any reason, no questions asked. there is no binding legal contract between DPC and his patrons, it basically just uses the honor system. and while i admit i did violate DPC's honor system, i decided for myself that sharing the previews here that im shelling out almost $500 a year for was something that was within my rights to do (even if DPC disagreed) and that it was not "harmful" to his business (i basically paid him money to advertise his own game lol).
True. And if you live in another country he would need to try to sue you there following its laws. A even harder endeavour.

and tbh, the previews are so few and far between and ultimately so insignificant that there is no reason that we shouldnt get them here so we have something to talk about during the insane down time between episodes. IMO, DPC was just acting like a baby cause somebody disobeyed his rules
He is a baby. Just look at all the extra work he does to try to stop people from modding his game.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
He is a baby. Just look at all the extra work he does to try to stop people from modding his game.
I'm still going to disagree on this point.

Using the time honored tradition of a car analogy: If you mod your engine, don't go running to the fucking dealership when it blows up because of stupid shit you've done. Fixing your stupid shit (under warranty) is not the dealership's job.

And that is what DPC was running into. A bunch of fookin' morons modding the game and then wondering why shit would break, and expecting tech support. What DPC has effectively done is put in a sensor check for aftermarket parts, and if it finds them, it just flat out stops working, because fuck you, that's not going to become HIS problem to deal with later.

Sure, we all have ways around that as well, but it helps weed out the obnoxiously simple and stupid people pretty quickly, especially if they all report having problems in the exact same spot. He'd know why and know to just ignore them, because it wasn't a legitimate game problem. It was a stupid user problem. It should not be a developer problem.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm still going to disagree on this point.

Using the time honored tradition of a car analogy: If you mod your engine, don't go running to the fucking dealership when it blows up because of stupid shit you've done. Fixing your stupid shit (under warranty) is not the dealership's job.

And that is what DPC was running into. A bunch of fookin' morons modding the game and then wondering why shit would break, and expecting tech support. What DPC has effectively done is put in a sensor check for aftermarket parts, and if it finds them, it just flat out stops working, because fuck you, that's not going to become HIS problem to deal with later.

Sure, we all have ways around that as well, but it helps weed out the obnoxiously simple and stupid people pretty quickly, especially if they all report having problems in the exact same spot. He'd know why and know to just ignore them, because it wasn't a legitimate game problem. It was a stupid user problem. It should not be a developer problem.
this analogy always convinces me little

the only advantage of DPC is that in this way he is able to discern on the fly any complaints related to the mod, but which if he had not created that blocking mechanism he would never have received

i.e. he makes sure that those not-so-smart players who go to complain to the developer about a problem found on a modded version will definitely go to him to complain, however he has the satisfaction of being able to ignore them.

doesn't seem like the most mature of solutions

dregon87

May 6, 2019
the water is pretty muddy, in reality. if i was paying him $40 a month and part of my perk package was i get a copy of any previews, then it is arguable that it is MY copy to do with as i please regardless of what DPC says himself since it was a direct result of me paying him.

hopefully the next episode comes out sooner rather than later, though it seems like a halloween synchronization is likely

It's very simple, I'm broke and whatever DPC does I won't be able to afford a subscription to his patreon, even if his game is stopped sharing on F95, this will not spawn money in my pocket for a subscription. But people who can afford it but don't know if it's worth it can look at these posts on F95 and understand whether it's worth it or not and subscribe if it's worth it, and for these people it's more like advertising.

So from my point of view you are really paying $40 to advertise the game.:ROFLMAO:

I don't count people who just like piracy.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

The point is that DPC is getting a constant flow of money from his patrons. Normally a dev makes the whole game without funding and he gets the money after releasing. Using this way the dev must have enough money to survive the development phase until he gets the money, this would work for big companies but (mostly) not for a single dev.

The Patreon way is likely different, it's more suitable for single developers. But to please the patrons he has to give them small pieces of evidence of the dev process (no matter if they are update news or pics), to reward their loyalty. It's (in Bella's words) naive from DPC to expect that these aren't shared (as the net iss all about share), no matter what he was expecting.

So, i'm with you Sombo, on the one side it's his business model to give some things (news, polls, pics) only to people who support him, on the other side it's naive (*argh* Bella again....?) to try to control what the patrons will do with this pieces after release. Maybe DPC will agree with some sort of delay, after the patrons get the pics they should wait for a amount if time until they share the pics (let's say one week for example), so, if someone is curious about them he has to become a patron to get them directly at they were released.

Sombo, thinking of all of this i would say thank you to you for risking your patron to share BaD news to us, even if you can't do it anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I appreciate all the previews etc. you shared, and it's a shame you got burned. I'm amazed anyone is prepared to shell out that sort of money for previews/custom renders.

DPC is certainly more active at tracking down & punishing people who share his stuff than most devs, but you knew that long before you were banned.

As you say yourself:
as per patreon terms of service he can ban any patron for any reason, no questions asked
DPC makes it perfectly clear his subscribers can't redistribute his stuff. You got caught, he's well within his rights to boot you for violating his TOS. DPC owns the copyright on anything he produces, and it's up to him what distribution terms he wants.

Patreon is a subscription service, you're not buying a license to freely redistribute whatever you have access to. Just like you can't freely pass around everything you have access to on Steam, Youtube, Spotify, Netflix etc.

So there's nothing muddy about it. We thank you for pirating his stuff, but it was obviously piracy & you got caught. Which is a shame for us too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes