NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's usually one of the last things he does. And now gonna get trickier because many will be of costumes and party and others will be of romantic paths, which some people might find too much of a "spoiler".

But the way I see it if you don't want to be spoiled, why hang around in the community for months ahead of time, seems kind of idiot to me.

Give me Quinn costume or give me death, I don't want to live on a planet where I can't see Quinn dressed up.
Well, at least you are back to Quinnposting. The Jill arc was getting weird.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I hope MC will be able to give Jill to Jacob or Derek so that they can use Jill as a sex doll and return her back to MC. Jill has to go through her seduction arc through the NTR.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Jill costume will be her outfit to introduce MC to her parents in the dinner that will happen in the same time of Halloween party

felix kjarbe

Apr 20, 2019
For anyone who's played the interlude,

how big is the
Almost right.

Season 1 & 2 are combined in the first game package. Interlude is the start of what will be Season 3, so it's 2 separate games, not 3. (yet)
correct me if I'm wrong but didn't DPC put it on separate game bcs of the Ren'py update or something?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Jill costume will be her outfit to introduce MC to her parents in the dinner that will happen in the same time of Halloween party
Unlikely. Then a party planning mini-game doesn't make sense. What's the point of a party if MС leaves right after it? But I think Jill and Bella won't be there, that's for sure. The chicks will have their own quiet party at Bella's house or at Jill's friends, which is why Pink said he was creating a new and big environment.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No. It's because the file-size was getting too big. So he decided, instead of downloading the game again and again after every update, he'll make another standalone instead.
Well though this is right but you forget about the other purpose... determine HOW the story will go onward... ;) :whistle:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Unlikely. Then a party planning mini-game doesn't make sense. What's the point of a party if MС leaves right after it? But I think Jill and Bella won't be there, that's for sure. The chicks will have their own quiet party at Bella's house or at Jill's friends, which is why Pink said he was creating a new and big environment.
That's what I'm thinking, Jill, Bella, Bianca and others will have their party seperate, maybe on the Saturday where as the Halloween party at the DIKs will be Friday.

Jill and Bella do not belong at the DIK party, and I really hope Pinkcakes understands he doesn't have to force them in there.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
-Sigh - i just joking

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's what I'm thinking, Jill, Bella, Bianca and others will have their party seperate, maybe on the Saturday where as the Halloween party at the DIKs will be Friday.

Jill and Bella do not belong at the DIK party, and I really hope Pinkcakes understands he doesn't have to force them in there.
Then the players who chose Sage and Others will feel deprived because they will be blocked from this party and they will lose part of the content, whereas Chicks can be at two parties at the same time. Or maybe two parties will be available for all players? I would like these two parties to be parallel so that the player can feel the branching and choose where to go and when.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes