varage

Jun 26, 2019
1. Goblin Jill, she's the most annoying LI ever. I already wrote about her recently in a post about the main girls. Too palladin. But she has progress, at the end of the season she opened her eyes and showed Tybalt her teeth. Thanks Bella.

2.I don't understand the hatred for Maya. For me, she is a victim of circumstance. Patrick is a real monster and it's not for nothing that I put him in the first place. You need to imagine yourself in her place - you are forbidden to be with your loved one, he is persecuted and blackmailed with credit. And that's what the father does. The only person who supports you is your brother. About "cucking". People yell NTR for no apparent reason. Do these snowflakes even have life?
4. I like Quinn. She is controversial and polarising. Well written character.
5.Yeah, MC needs to grow some fucking balls. Everyone tells him about it - Zoey, also Derek.
5. if Mc had balls he wouldn't get near any of the LI except for Quinn or Sage just saying lol.

4. Yea she's awesome but I don't like people trying to act like she's some pure snowflake but that's not her that's the forum as you mentioned with the NTR snowflakes and DPC kind of catering to them at the cost of the story. The draw for me on her story would be taking her away from all that bad shit and making her eat her broccoli. But everyone on this forum protects its own sensibilities so much that it seems like she was dinning on veggies all her life.

2. Me too have nothing to say because I typically have nothing bad to say about any LI in this game I'm invested in all love interest cept maybe Jill, so I won't even cover number 1. Because I really don't like her in the least lol not her looks not her personality and not her retarded ass story. Only parts of her story I'm interested in is the ones that advances Isabella's story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jade - I didn't even know anyone had a negative opinion of her. Fuck her if you want to, or leave her alone.
in my opinion it weighs heavily on her reaction to MC's choice, which seems quite ridiculous for a married woman towards her sex toy... did she really expect eternal devotion from MC?

actually her story was already over, we went from having sex in her house with Burke behind the door (one of the best scenes in the game), and in a small room in the school to going to a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers... honestly it's not like there was all that much room for development, apart from directly having sex in front of Burke (more or less happens) and Tybalt

DPC sacrificed her for the sake (hopefully) of the plot

Reactions: schinoize

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's funny, I don't pick up a strong feeling on this thread for most of those characters.
  1. Patrick - We hardly know him other than his homophobic position and manipulation of Maya. But no one's here screaming about him most of the time. He's usually just ignored.
  2. Tybalt - The worst thing he's done was blackmail Jill, and most of the negative focus from that situation was at Jill for being so stupid.
  3. Dawe - He's just the butt of various jokes. He's got a tiny dick and all the girls know it. No one gives a fuck about him.
  4. Madame Rose - OK, she is definitely reviled! :sick:
  5. Burke - He seems slimy, but right now we've got nothing on him. His wife's already sleeping with the mc :LOL:, so until he steps up his game and starts causing problems, he's not of interest.
  6. Jade - I didn't even know anyone had a negative opinion of her. Fuck her if you want to, or leave her alone.
  7. Becky - I like Becky. I want to see her screaming on the end of the mc's cock. :sneaky:
  8. Caleb - I think he's cool. He comes across a little more intelligent than the typical Alpha, and he's a powerhouse to boot. I don't hate him, but definitely want to see a showdown between him and the mc, resulting in the mc kicking his ass. Only for the ego boost, no offence Caleb. :p
  9. Nick - Yeah he's a shifty cunt, but at this point we've got nothing on him other than he likes sucking Vinny's cock.
  10. Heather - I thought everyone here wanted to fuck her. :unsure:
I'll address a few of these points.

1. Patrick. We don't scream about him because we don't need to. Mostly, people address that he's a homophobic religious whackjob shitbag - and that's fair, but you also have to frame him with the proper context. He's a used car salesman. He's already a slimy piece of shit human being by definition.

2. Tybalt - Blackmail was hardly the worst thing he's done. How about the watermelon, and sniffing/stealing Jill's panties? It's a violation of her privacy and trust coupled with a very odd perversion. That he dared to lay hands on the MC means if you give him a strong right across the chin you merely defended yourself and gave that asshole a bit of what he deserves.

Won't argue 3 through 7 (especially 7, she has no other purpose in the game).

8. Caleb. No, he's still a musclehead dick. If he had much in the way of intellect and potential he probably wouldn't have been one of the rejects, he'd have been there in the first wave. That he immediately bonds with other musclehead morons tells you pretty much all you need to know about him. He's a 'roided-up punk who thinks his muscles mean he's always right.

Nothing to say about 9.

10. Heather. I really don't want to. I don't find her pretty, and I find her personality to be pretty cunty almost 100% of the time. My MC has tried being nice and she's still a cunt. Not interested. Accidentally breeding that girl would be a suicide level life option.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
10. Heather. I really don't want to. I don't find her pretty, and I find her personality to be pretty cunty almost 100% of the time. My MC has tried being nice and she's still a cunt. Not interested. Accidentally breeding that girl would be a suicide level life option.
her only quality is that she is Tommy's girlfriend, had she been anyone else's girlfriend, we would not even remember her name

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in my opinion it weighs heavily on her reaction to MC's choice, which seems quite ridiculous for a married woman towards her sex toy... did she really expect eternal devotion from MC?

actually her story was already over, we went from having sex in her house with Burke behind the door (one of the best scenes in the game), and in a small room in the school to going to a motel like the worst stereotype of lovers... honestly it's not like there was all that much room for development, apart from directly having sex in front of Burke (more or less happens) and Tybalt

DPC sacrificed her for the sake (hopefully) of the plot
I agree that scene where he fucked her while Burke was banging on the door was awesome.

It was satisfying on so many levels.
  1. It was totally sticking it to Burke (while simultaneously sticking it to Jade).
  2. Jade controlled the mc throughout the entire affair, it was great to see the mc regain the reigns and put Jade in such a position.
  3. It was great to see Jade go with it rather than go ballistic at the mc for fucking her at such an inopportune moment.
  4. It was so unexpected for the mc to seize that moment with such aggression.
I think Jade's reaction to being dumped was a spur of the moment thing. They were gonna fuck that very night and she was looking forward to it, then she gets this "Thanks for all the fucks, but..." message and it pissed her off. So she wrote back an angry message.

I do hope that the next time they come across each other (even if it's in the meeting and she takes him aside for a very quick moment), she's all like, "Sorry for my reaction earlier, it was definitely fun while it lasted, and I do like you, but you're a young guy, so go be a young guy, and maybe look me up later if you change your mind. :sneaky:"

8. Caleb. No, he's still a musclehead dick. If he had much in the way of intellect and potential he probably wouldn't have been one of the rejects, he'd have been there in the first wave. That he immediately bonds with other musclehead morons tells you pretty much all you need to know about him. He's a 'roided-up punk who thinks his muscles mean he's always right.
Yeah I was a bit disappointed with him. I got the impression he might be the new Alpha leader when he first showed up, but he seems to have fallen by the wayside a bit.

EcHo ZoNe

Dec 25, 2018
does anyone else have issues opening season 3 on mac? been trying for a hot fucking min i aint no dev i dont know why tf it wont open

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It's funny, I don't pick up a strong feeling on this thread for most of those characters.
No one has mentioned the most despicable character yet. Of course I'm talking about this MF :

bartender.png
  • Denies you alcohol.
  • Trolls you with his water ( he wasn't just doing his job, he clearly enjoyed pissing you off ).
  • Stands between you and a sexy dance with M&J.
  • Stands between you and sexy time with Lily.
I'd gladly have burned the whole preps mansion just to be sure he suffers :mad:

her only quality is that she is Tommy's girlfriend,
Really ?

ep5_bath40.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No one has mentioned the most despicable character yet. Of course I'm talking about this MF :

• Denies you alcohol.
  • Trolls you with his water ( he wasn't just doing his job, he clearly enjoyed pissing you off ).
  • Stands between you and a sexy dance with M&J.
  • Stands between you and sexy time with Lily.
I'd gladly have burned the whole preps mansion just to be sure he suffers :mad:

Really ?

View attachment 1896340
move the focus some twenty centimetres above and you will find the naughty, sadistic child from toy story

it could be a kink...

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
may i ask, if i delete the save file folder, is there any chance i start all over again from start.? coz there's a choice if i start a new game, there's no choice at all, it seems like automatically choose the first time i play the game. (eg: after tennis duo with jill and spending some time hangout, there's no choice at all even i start new game.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
may i ask, if i delete the save file folder, is there any chance i start all over again from start.? coz there's a choice if i start a new game, there's no choice at all, it seems like automatically choose the first time i play the game. (eg: after tennis duo with jill and spending some time hangout, there's no choice at all even i start new game.
You can always start a fresh new game, if you come to a scene and there is no choice (like you had before) it's only you played another route. Some choices are only because of your current affinity (DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK), your DIK/CHICK status and sometimes cause of another choice before the current one.

The only point to delete the persistent file (you could also delete your saves but this won't affect the game in any way) is that you want to do the gallery completion again (again searching for magazines, packs and others).

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
You can always start a fresh new game, if you come to a scene and there is no choice (like you had before) it's only you played another route. Some choices are only because of your current affinity (DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK), your DIK/CHICK status and sometimes cause of another choice before the current one.

The only point to delete the persistent file (you could also delete your saves but this won't affect the game in any way) is that you want to do the gallery completion again (again searching for magazines, packs and others).
so, even i delete all the save file, some choice wont appear?? like the choice i mentioned before after tennis with jill and hangout with her a while, there's should be a choice, but unfortunately there isn't a choice at all it take the choice the first time i choose.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn - Not sure why, but people seem to have an issue with her being a manipulative bitch, a whore, a pimp (or whatever the female version of a pimp is called), a user (of people and drugs), a drug dealer and basically an all round cunt.
A Madame :KEK:

That was 100% for me with Jill, she was 3rd after Sage and Bella and at the end of ep8, not sure she even makes it into top 10. If you follow her path its still there and there are still cool moments like the dates, the recital and the dinner, which I enjoyed not only for ogling Bianca, but man am I disappointed with her overarching character.

Now 3rd spot is a Triple Threat Match between Josy, Quinn and, DON'T HATE ME, Zoey :HideThePain:

Reactions: Asmodeus34

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
so, even i delete all the save file, some choice wont appear?? like the choice i mentioned before after tennis with jill and hangout with her a while, there's should be a choice, but unfortunately there isn't a choice at all it take the choice the first time i choose.
There are some choices in that scenes, first will be the shower choice, if your affinity isn't CHICK there will be no choice (and no shower scene). The next will be, if Bella didn't came around, the "Nice Guy"/"Not good" choice. These are the two ones depending on previous choices (your affection and your DIK score).

I don't know which one you had been missing your last playthrough, there are several walkthroughs describing every choice (with requirements and results) in the game. Maybe you should take a look in one of them?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Sage's high opinion of her parents can't just be gratitude for being adopted, while they seem to not be emotionally available at the moment there must have been a point where their family was tight and they loved each other. It would also add some more layers to Burker.

Sage was *saved from a terrible fate*, not just put on adoption. Besides, she was raised as a child - those tend not to see relationship issues between their parents until it comes to divorce. Jade was good to her, Stephen was good to her, whatever happened between them behind the doors was really no concern of hers.

They might as well have been almost divorced for years and kept up façade for children's sake.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes