Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If he actually halves the size of the episodes at this point, by splitting the currently intended narrative in half, there a risk that it would undermine the impact of each episode. I think that would be a mistake.
Now why couldn't you have started with that logical argument in the first place?

Having said that, if it's done properly I don't think it would undermine the impact of each episode. I believe the logical break points I had alluded to can be built into a cliffhanger without a significant amount of additional work.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Play the 0.8.0 do not tell Sage about the homo erectus' ( activates that missing piece ) do not use 0.8.1 patch and if you really want to then update to 0.8.2... if you make it so that achievement stays intact... but honestly there is no real need for the patches so if you stay on 0.8.0 then this will be a cinch :KEK:

Draven555

Jan 9, 2019
maybe someone can help me i am wanting to play back through season 1 and 2. But is there a way to reset all the quests of finding stuff? you know making it like it was my first play through.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
maybe someone can help me i am wanting to play back through season 1 and 2. But is there a way to reset all the quests of finding stuff? you know making it like it was my first play through.
Remove the persistent file from the save path... that contains game data :p Both ! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes