sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
the persistent file i couldn't find but all the game from befre was moved to external storage which is not currently connected
The persistent file(s) are (1) in the game folder under saves but since you play from Windows ( I assume ) I don't know the exact location where renpy creates all renpy games folders and saves... mine is at home/.renpy Windows should have something similar... Mac is under home/Library/RenPy/BeingADik and here I just guess !!! but worth checking out !!! Win should be something like Users/[Username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/BeingADik-1535311494 if I'm correct... delete persistent from here and the game folder and your game should be considered as a fresh starter :p

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
maybe someone can help me i am wanting to play back through season 1 and 2. But is there a way to reset all the quests of finding stuff? you know making it like it was my first play through.
Yeah, here is what you have to do.
1) Buy an extractable disk.
2) Put Badik there.
3) Go to the house of one friend of yours.
4) Spend the day there and stay to sleep.
5) While your friend sleeps use his pc.
6) Connect your extractable disk.
7) Open Badik while you are in your friends PC and have a wank. You will notice that scenes are not unlock.
8) Go back to your place with your disk.
9) Try to play Badik and find that scenes and rewards are still lock.
10) Course in your favorit language.

Draven555

Jan 9, 2019
The persistent file(s) are (1) in the game folder under saves but since you play from Windows ( I assume ) I don't know the exact location where renpy creates all renpy games folders and saves... mine is at home/.renpy Windows should have something similar... Mac is under home/Library/RenPy/BeingADik and here I just guess !!! but worth checking out !!! Win should be something like Users/[Username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/BeingADik-1535311494 if I'm correct... delete persistent from here and the game folder and your game should be considered as a fresh starter :p
thank you i found all the save files and deleted them. about to see if that worked to where i can go back through to find photos and stuff

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, here is what you have to do.
1) Buy an extractable disk.
2) Put Badik there.
3) Go to the house of one friend of yours.
4) Spend the day there and stay to sleep.
5) While your friend sleeps use his pc.
6) Connect your extractable disk.
7) Open Badik while you are in your friends PC and have a wank. You will notice that scenes are not unlock.
8) Go back to your place with your disk.
9) Try to play Badik and find that scenes and rewards are still lock.
10) Course in your favorit language.
Going to a friend's house wouldn't be so eccentric, better:

Go to your electronic convenience store (you can even go to the medical school computers as well).
Choose the Pc master race of convenience. Obviously with those modern chairs with cup holders.
Insert the disk or wherever the heck you have installed the game.
Remember if you want full immersion use modern headphones (if you got up from the left side of the bed, connect via bluetooth to the speakers in that store).

Enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: Heycock
Jun 1, 2017
One thing I hope for being a dik is that all the routes are the same (or at least very similar) length. I don't see why he would but there are some vns where, using a random hypothetical BaD example, Maya gets pregnant so josy her n tremolo load up in a truck and drive off into the sunset to escape the wrath of mayas father with emotional music, something like 3 episodes before jills end, and that's their only good ending. Even if he has to chuck deus ex machinas in I hope all the girls get mostly equal screentime.

I've personally enjoyed all of them, while they're different and it's easy to have favorites the cast has been one of the most solid I've seen so far from western or eastern vns. Each one has little moments if you give them a chance, Quinn's broccoli moments, sage devotedly going after the mc in her own way even if you constantly refuse her advances and her cute reactions, josy and mayas imo being pure lovey dovey semi-realistic harem, Bella being friggin spicy af, jills naivete and stubbornness being like a bit more dumb but still lovable version of starfire, and even the side girls like Nicole, riona, lily being like a Harley Quinn/joker hybrid, etc. Great male/friend characters like Derek and the diks.

There's some possible competitors and always something on the horizon but I'm honestly unsure if the combination of music, characters and visual directing will ever really be matched instead of just compared. Dramatic maybe, and sure it has flaws but in comparison with *some* other vns and text based games the difference is insane.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
Sep 9, 2021
Fell in love with the game and its story! First game I have played like this! Currently on 3rd Play through.
Who you like as Li( love I.).
Wondering what DPC has in store for Sarah? :unsure:

Man, I've just replayed a brand new Sage (as main LI) DIK route from scratch: I think that Sarah and Mel sent those pictures to Chad and Dawe and posted Cathy's nude pic on DIK's cluck. It was them.
What is for sarha : mc's cock :WeSmart:(y)

This has to be the best adult visual novel. Can't wait for Stanley and Derek to become part of the main girls
Can't decide that are you trying to be funny or just a part time troll.

But if like derek . . . At dik selection party say to derek " I am not sure " or something like that and he will hug your huge cock.

:whistle::censored::LOL:

This reaction for me , for the statement i made : :BootyTime::FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You need to be on Sage's path, not tell Sage about Chad & Troy, and spend the night with Sage.
Not sure how alone I am on this, but I find it more satisfying to let Sage know about Chad and Troy, have her clear the air with Mel & Sarah, and give Chad a chance to come clean, than to withhold the info in order to get one sleepy blowjob.

Unrelated but related, I love it when Sage confronts Mel & Sarah, when Sage mentions she has proof of Chad's cheating, Mel is about to freak out, but Sarah gives her a little nudge with her leg, kinda like saying, "Chill out, don't say anything". More subtle goodness (well not really that subtle). :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't decide that are you trying to be funny or just a part time troll.

But if like derek . . . At dik selection party say to derek " I am not sure " or something like that and he will hug your huge cock.

:whistle::censored::LOL:

This reaction for me , for the statement i made : :BootyTime::FacePalm:

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
This is true. The quality in episode 8 and the Interlude is so f-ing high.
I think DPC should take this as a turning point in his strategy because producing quality renders in high quantity isn't sustainable.

I've told this to other developers who has REALLY HIGH quality renders but insists on keeping the quantity of them high as well. I've told them, you always have to sacrifice something. You cannot do both at the same time. It's one or the other.

One of the devs I had a talk with, sacrificed overall content and the length of playing time because of this. So their latest update had like a lot of renders in high quality but had 5-10 mins. of playing time.
It was awful.
Every dev is different. For DPC, this is his fulltime job. There's no need for him to sacrifice quality for quantity, or vice versa, so long as his supporters stay with him and he can make a nice living making this (and perhaps future) games.

As I see it, the only things that will affect his quantity/quality calculus are the story he wants to tell and, of course, the willingness of most of his patron base to stay with him during the months between episodes. So far, so good on that score.

I think it's also important to understand that DPC's releasing BaDIK in full episodes is critical to its success. Games where the updates start and stop at random places in the story don't give players much to talk or think about. BaDIK episodes have clear starts, climaxes, and endings that provide us with laughs, eroticism, and even tears. It's those feelings that create a hunger for more, just as we feel with our favorite television or book series. DPC would be foolish to change this approach.

Frankly, the only concern I have is that something happens to the man before he finishes. Worst case scenario, he gets sick or hit by a bus. Less tragic but just as disappointing for fans, he could also simply burn out and move on to doing something else.

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
random check if a new ep was released, really hope the harem route doesnt end in next chapter cause that breakfast scene really bummed me out. grow a conscience at this point will be devastating to harem fans.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

clonebottom

Jan 10, 2019
accidentally listened to TRow brings me back here, MAGGOTS FOR LIFE!!! DIK BROHERS!!!
oh well, haven't tried the interlude yet but pretty sure it would be awesome

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Not sure how alone I am on this, but I find it more satisfying to let Sage know about Chad and Troy, have her clear the air with Mel & Sarah, and give Chad a chance to come clean, than to withhold the info in order to get one sleepy blowjob.

Unrelated but related, I love it when Sage confronts Mel & Sarah, when Sage mentions she has proof of Chad's cheating, Mel is about to freak out, but Sarah gives her a little nudge with her leg, kinda like saying, "Chill out, don't say anything". More subtle goodness (well not really that subtle). :giggle:

That scene never made sense to me the way it was set up. In what world would you not tell Sage if you are on her path as well as telling her gives you +2 Sage points.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Eh I never felt like it was my place/job to tell Sage about Chad&Troy, regardless of whether I was on her path or not.
Also don't care about the blowjob scene. That one wasn't great anyway, after she initially said she wasn't up for sex. Kinda like one of those late night faps you only do, because you can't sleep. :LUL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That scene never made sense to me the way it was set up. In what world would you not tell Sage if you are on her path as well as telling her gives you +2 Sage points.
If you hide the true, DPC gives you a prize....

Another trap
Eh I never felt like it was my place/job to tell Sage about Chad&Troy, regardless of whether I was on her path or not.
Also don't care about the blowjob scene. That one wasn't great anyway, after she initially said she wasn't up for sex. Kinda like one of those late night faps you only do, because you can't sleep. :LUL:
It's not like you'd be outing the two of them to everyone, just to the girl who he strung along under false pretences for possibly a few years.

Sage deserves to know and it looks like Chad has no intentions of ever telling her.

And given how well she handles it and the way she doesn't directly confront him about it but gives him another chance to come clean, telling her definitely seems to be the right choice.

And as I mentioned earlier, it resolves things between Sage, Mel and Sarah a bit more nicely.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes