mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
lol, Where it all Began is not realistic at all, in fact it caters so much to the fan-service fetish crowd that it makes the characters act like split personality npcs. I am sorry if you are so self centered to think that everyone in the real world shares your enthusiasm for sharing, swinging and cheating and are just in denial.

Do I think Being a Dik would benefit from having proper threats and rivals for the MC, yes, but that is mostly from a gameplay aspect, because I like to feel like I earned the relationship (At first I even hated seeing the girl's inner monologue, because it seemed like cheat codes to me), but lets stop pretending that people advocating for this type of content are even remotely concerned with the quality and 'realism' of the writing. Call a spade a spade...

Ok, time to start a fire with the most vocal crowds on F95, I played some of the best regarded/most popular games of their respective type, Where it all Began(NTR) and WMV(harem) and they are overrated mediocrities when compared to any of the top romances/vanilla type games around here, which should come as no ones surprise that when you heavily focus on fan service you throw out the window any semblance of story structure, character development and immersion. They might be stellar outlets to experience a kink, thats fair, but they for goddamn sure are not a good representation of how real people act.
are you objective and 100% neutral than compare our red string with this game and you see the differance that i mean I dont say its a bad game I just say being a dik would be so much better if it would be more immersive/realistic and btw where it all began and our red string are not even close for hardcore ntr games I hate most ntr games too because they are too unrealistic btw that destorys the immersion for me too

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Ok, new fighting topic. Do you think MC loves Jill the most(when you're pursuing her, obv), or why do you think she is the only LI that auto cockblocks you, like missing out on mommy Nicole and the crackhead with glorious breasts threesome? :unsure:
Counterpoint: they should give Jill a medal for saving us from Sandy. :unsure:

later when a dumb bimbo in her depressed state sat outside in heavy rain
Actually cackling :KEK:

And it's sad. I would love to see rebel Jill smoking weed, hanging out with Tremolo at a DIK's party, playing dildo spins and dressing like her sister. I would love to see her break out of Royce's oppression and become free and independent, to hell with all the rules.
Not gonna comment much on the rest of the post. For me, it's way more about insecurity than perfection, but that's not really important imo.
However, heavily disagreed on the quoted part. That sounds a lot like "if this cat was a horse, I'd ride it" tbh. If you think she's somewhat of a "prisoner" of her family, that's fine, but I think she doesn't need to be "rescued" here. I definitely don't want to see her playing dildo spins. Jill is Jill and she's fine the way she is. She doesn't need to do a 180 to also appeal to DIK-type players. The appeal of BaDIK are the different type of characters and have her undergo a drastic change like that would feel kinda arbitrary. Who knows what her arc is gonna loke like post Ep 8 anyway?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Scanvenger hunt is over and Maya leave the HOTs. Why Quinn should keep interested in Maya once she realize Maya won't fit in her "restaurant"?
I dosent even fit into quinns personality (she is a mean bitch) getting humaliated by maya with the slap in the face??? how quinn is written she would be so angry ofc she would lose interest????

I am sorry I dont say the game is bad I kinda like it good music , renders story but not very immersion and unrealistic game world but it seems that you really like this game which is ok but it seems to me that you are a big fan of this game that you dont see this points.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I dosent even fit into quinns personality (she is a mean bitch) getting humaliated by maya with the slap in the face??? how quinn is written she would be so angry ofc she would lose interest????

I am sorry I dont say the game is bad I kinda like it good music , renders story but not very immersion and unrealistic game world but it seems that you really like this game which is ok but it seems to me that you are a big fan of this game that you dont see this points.
And i see that you are a great fan of NTR and and that you equate your fetish with a wrong sense of realism, which clouds your vision and doesn't make you realize basic story points.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020

Well in theory, the impossible also has a possibility. So like everything else, it also coexists with that which has a greater (or lesser) possibility of occurring. This would also deal with the "real" and the "unreal". However, this depends on the person and how much the person is willing to accept that.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not gonna comment much on the rest of the post. For me, it's way more about insecurity than perfection, but that's not really important imo.
However, heavily disagreed on the quoted part. That sounds a lot like "if this cat was a horse, I'd ride it" tbh. If you think she's somewhat of a "prisoner" of her family, that's fine, but I think she doesn't need to be "rescued" here. I definitely don't want to see her playing dildo spins. Jill is Jill and she's fine the way she is. She doesn't need to do a 180 to also appeal to DIK-type players. The appeal of BaDIK are the different type of characters and have her undergo a drastic change like that would feel kinda arbitrary. Who knows what her arc is gonna loke like post Ep 8 anyway?
I got the impression that Jill wanted to get out of the shell. Take a look:
1. She was interested in Tremolo - a guy from a poor family. She admits that she enjoys talking to someone who doesn't mention the economy or their wealthy relatives. I guess she doesn't like her typical environment - rich, arrogant moneybags.

2. She laughs at his stupid dirty jokes. Which also does not correspond to the image of a CHICK-girl.

3.Campaign for Lana. We don't know exactly what happened to Jill's sister, we only know that "she's gone". Whatever happens, Jill is determined to act and is looking for powerful allies. Jill wants to rebel against the family? :unsure: It feels like Lana is a skeleton in Royce closet.

4. She finally steps out of her Disney princess persona and pours a bucket of ice water over Tybalt. This is the moment when I liked Jill, and I say this, the man who doesn't like her.

But this is not enough. To me, she's still a self-absorbed perfectionist. The word "insecure" is also true. Well... I don't know how her personality will change in the third season and what Jill will be like... But I know exactly what I want to see:
9b77e5a500a09e6a02b80e06a6684153899d58ebr1-500-259_00.gif

Sep 9, 2021
She having a flu, All she need is a handkerchief and coldrex :LOL: , and she is in a place with full of friends around her.
The only thing that is annoying about this, is that MC automatically tell her, he gonna visit her.
I don't know why folks make it this to be bigger than what it is. Girl you like show, up, ask you out on a date, you reject her, and she took it as you are not interested in her, simple.

If it was Mc's father who is sick, and Jill not understanding, I total get you point, but Sage is just a random girl , MC dating with multiple girls, Jill know this. She might simply not belive this and see it as an exuse.

And I know, it's not only unheard but it never even ever happened, that someone cancels a previous plan, over a better opportunity:LOL:.
> It's more of a moral choice then the laughing one.
That represent a friend is sick and asking help or go on an date.

> Further more Sage is just a random girl : it's up to player if she is not. Even if mc not kissed her once she trust mc and chose to open up him. That is more trust then jill ever showed.

> MC dating with multiple girls, Jill know this. : up to player so not true(CHOICES ARE THERE).

She might simply not believe this and see it as an exuse. : She can't see her half naked body while exercise so I doubt see can see anything other then herself and her pov. :LOL:

And I know, it's not only unheard but it never even ever happened, that someone cancels a previous plan, over a better opportunity:LOL:. : We off-course it's simple " A FRIEND IN NEED IS FRIEND INDEED" VS "I MIGHT GIVE YOU A some ADVANCES IN RELATIONSHIP."

Overall "JUST DID NOT DO ONE THINK IN MANY THING SHE ASKED : Outcome : Well you not simp enough".

Liking the MC is not the same as him being Special to her. If Jill like the MC, She ask him out for the picnic date. During that Date, is when MC end up being special to her, it's even in the game, but may be this will help refress your memory :LOL:

If you mis out, the picnic, MC won't be part of Jill's Polaroid collection of special persons to her
View attachment 1913691
View attachment 1913692
View attachment 1913693
If your complain would, be that Even after this, She reject MC if he does not have the right Affinity, then, in that I fully agree that it is a stupid game system what is not in line with the actual story. and doesn't make a single fucking sense (y)
Stupid game system : :cautious: :FacePalm:
> It's the brilliance of gaming mechanism that develop a character, because of the the choices made by player and certain effect that made on story so that shape future constant FOR player on WHAT HE(PLAYER) LIKES.

> SIMPLE EXAMPLE : someone loves boiled egg in morning, mother, caretaker or love once gonna make boiled egg in the morning by default. That is how game mechanistic and reality work.

> Even if mc did everything right and didn't fuck a single girls in game but chose to help friend. : It's all come down to represent jill character.

If we of course forget the Stupid affinity thing - :LOL:.
:rolleyes: :cautious: :FacePalm:
> Affinity mechanism : How do someone know they are loved or cared by someone. Respect, time spend, right advice and choices made by counter part to show how much they are loved/cared AND RESPECTED. - - - That is call affinity as outcome of relation.

Thing is, I do get it.

In this post from a while ago, I explained the perfect Jill run minus the picnic, detailed Jill's reactions and the fallout, and in my second last paragraph, I too questioned whether DPC had intended that to be the catalyst for the end.

But at the same time, when I was first ever confronted by the choice, I knew this was a serious decision. The most serious decision in the game so far at that point. If I got that vibe, it means DPC was conveying it. If people missed it, like they miss a lot of the details in the game, that's on them.

In retrospect since my hateful Jill post, it's clear DPC meant for it to pan out that way:
  • When the mc lets her down, Jill immediately thinks maybe she shouldn't worry him about the blackmail. If the mc isn't gonna make time for her, that makes it even easier to comply with her agreement with Tybalt.
  • When they next meet, it's still on her mind that he blew her off with her, "(Then why haven't you shown that more?)" thoughts.
  • When he climbs her balcony, although she felt butterflies (because she was nervous at the thought of sex), his presence didn't get her all worked up, hence no jilling the bean at his departure. And she articulates that something feels off.
  • When Derek refers to Jill and the mc having dated (in the past tense) she doesn't correct him.
  • When she's crying on Josy's shoulder, she refers to the mc as someone she "thought" (past tense) she liked.
  • And so on.
And the fallout from these feelings is she doesn't invite him on the run, and then subsequently doesn't invite him to dinner with her friends, and finally she doesn't come over to fuck.

Other games out there keep a running tally of RPs to enable or disable relationships, and they often accumulate from the most inane things, and if you don't have the perfect score, sorry, it's over. Those games need a walkthrough since it's almost a lottery for you to guess all the right choices.

BaDIK, while it keeps a tally, only uses RPs occasionally, they may just be tipping point between Josy giving you an ass job or not, or Jill healing you in a game of DnG. But the important stuff is based on key decisions, as well as the DIK/Chick mechanic.

You wanna get a blowjob from a woman in another woman's car? Definitely dicing with death.

You wanna turn a girl on your doorstep down for another girl? What the fuck do you expect will happen?

There is one definite design flaw, or "bug" in the game regarding the Sage/Jill choice. If you choose Jill, the mc actually texts Sage to say he'd drop around a bit later, and Sage says not to bother, she does so in differing ways depending on whether you're on her path or just friends, but it's the same outcome. The bug is, you never see that exchange, you don't get access to your messages again for the rest of the episode, and in episode 7 you get a new phone (I think that bug still stands today).

Here's the full breakdown.

Sage isn't dying, seeing her later in the day would be a totally acceptable option, best of both worlds and all that, but if you follow that exchange, it's Sage who pulls the plug.

I have to laugh at the number of people who are like, "He promised Sage...!" He "promised" her? "Promised"? What are we, fucking primary school children? His exact words, "Of course. I'll be over in a bit."

But going back to the heart of the matter, it's not bad design for DPC to do this. People are 100% hung up on believing it's a Chick thing to tell Jill to fuck off and go hang with a sick (girl)friend, and therefore chick-loving Jill should accept it and there shouldn't be a bump in their relationship.

The mc's exact response when hit with the dilemma:

mc: "(I told Sage I'd come take care of her... Fuck.)"​
mc: "(Now I feel bad... Who am I gonna let down?)"​

On the one hand, he'd made plans with Sage first, so, first in best dressed.

On the other hand, Jill was all excited and had gone to some effort to do something nice for him, so she would likely be hurt more if he let her down.

If you're on Jill's path, the obvious thing to do is choose her and let Sage know you'll be over a bit later, if Sage wants to call it off, that's her choice.

If you wanna fuck Nicole and Sandy, tell Jill to go fuck herself!

Bottom line, if you wanted Jill but chose Sage because you thought choosing Sage would lead you to Jill, and you're blaming DPC for that not working out for you, just because you decided (there are no Chick/DIK points awarded for this decision) choosing Sage was a Chick thing to do (without considering that turning down an excited girl who had already organised a picnic might be a DIK thing to do), then you've only got yourself to blame.

It's not bad design, it was a tough decision. Even tougher if you wanted both girls. :sneaky: Of course we know that's a pipe dream now. :cry:

Regarding the mc saving Jill's bacon at the concert, while that was a fucking awesome thing for him to do for her, it was 100% not expected of him (of course we expected it, but none of the characters would have dreamed of him doing such a thing). If Jill fails spectacularly, it's not the mc's fault and no one in the game would even consider to hold him accountable.

So just because he does save her ass, should it change all her previous feelings for him? At that point he'd missed the picnic, the run, the dinner date, their relationship had only gone down by that point. At the back of her mind are red flags that she'd already accumulated - his getting into fights, breaking into the mansion, setting off the sprinklers (imagine if he'd fucked up her piano), egging the preps...

She took his gesture as that of a great friend, but it didn't sweep her back off her feet.

So of course DPC is human, and he has made mistakes in the game, but I don't accept this is one of them. And I definitely refute that he is "like the rest of us". If that were the case, this game would be the norm, not the exception.

Read further up in this post, you'll see you do cancel with Sage but it's a bug in the game so you never see that message exchange.

Also if you're on Sage's path you agree immediately, like why wouldn't you, but if you're just friends with her you can actually say no, he literally says, " Sorry, but I don't wanna catch a cold." :ROFLMAO:

It's more complicated than that. Jill is in the situation where she's going to comply with Tybalt's demands. She wanted to see the mc to tell him, but he had other plans. Her thoughts are that perhaps that's easier anyway, if he's not making an effort for her right now, maybe she can just distance herself, as required, and leave it at that.

Unfortunately that distancing takes the mc's pressure off Jill, he doesn't get a chance to further consolidate the relationship, tell her he's falling for her, and do the other things that follow on (the run, the date). This gives Jill more time to think about it and she weighs things up. The mc is trouble. It's not all just Tybalt BS. She says it all in her dumping speech, and even though she's wrong (the mc never asked her to bail him out of anything - and he says this), she feels it's too much and decides to end their "romance" and just go back to being friends.

Is Jill wrong? Maybe. Does that make the game wrong? No. These are all imperfect characters, making mistakes and fucking shit up.

The fact that DPC has the mc protesting Jill's misunderstandings proves DPC is aware of it, meaning he's deliberately creating flawed characters (works well for drama of course).

Flawed characters are the best kind of characters.
50% I am agree but 50% I am fully disagree :cautious: :LOL:. You see what I did there. :whistle: :coffee:
  • When the mc lets her down, Jill immediately thinks maybe she shouldn't worry him about the blackmail. If the mc isn't gonna make time for her, that makes it even easier to comply with her agreement with Tybalt.
I don't think so Her blackmailed by tybelt was stupidest thing i have seen In a awesome game like this. Mc didn't contact her FOR HELP(IT'S NOT A CHOICE, IT'S REAL REGARDING GAME) or ask any help yet he ask not to meddle in his life in previous event. SO HER STUPIDITY IS NO HER AND MC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE.

• When he climbs her balcony, although she felt butterflies (because she was nervous at the thought of sex), his presence didn't get her all worked up, hence no jilling the bean at his departure. And she articulates that something feels off.
NO FEMALE GET HORNY BY feminine male(It's a biological fact), yet even they get some pussy once a while. If they simp enough.

• When she's crying on Josy's shoulder, she refers to the mc as someone she "thought" (past tense) she liked.
That is only true if mc fucked other girls if not, It's irreverent.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You wanna get a blowjob from a woman in another woman's car? Definitely dicing with death. : YET BELLA DID THE SAME THING IF MC VISIT HER AND WHAT SHE DOING BEHIND JILL BACK. ::: overall I agree you have to make up something to reduce LI somehow OR FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY.

You wanna turn a girl on your doorstep down for another girl? What the fuck do you expect will happen? : AGREED : JILL HAVE EVERY RIGHT DO SO BUT THAT DIDN'T MEAN, HER ACTION DON'T REVILE HER CHARACTER.

There is one definite design flaw, or "bug" in the game regarding the Sage/Jill choice. : It's call crossroad for a reason to make final choice toward jill. it's intensely this way.

If you wanna fuck Nicole and Sandy, tell Jill to go fuck herself!
ME : :LOL: (I AM PRETTY SURE YOU DO THAT TOO.)

-------------------------------------------------------------
So just because he does save her ass, should it change all her previous feelings for him? At that point he'd missed the picnic, the run, the dinner date, their relationship had only gone down by that point. At the back of her mind are red flags that she'd already accumulated - his getting into fights, breaking into the mansion, setting off the sprinklers (imagine if he'd fucked up her piano), egging the preps...

ME : that
is a wrong statement : his getting into fights : it's not a choice because he is attacked.
breaking into the mansion : to meet her is also a wrong choice ? would you include mc going to her balcony in that choice too ?
getting off the sprinklers : agreed !
egging the preps : that was more funny then bad. Yet it was wrong.

it's finish it.
"NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTER IF HE CHOSE HE HELP SAGE, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG PREVIOUSLY."

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I got the impression that Jill wanted to get out of the shell. Take a look:
Don't take it personally, this isn't for you, but I've always been curious about the "shell" thing, it's like there are people who try to justify the flatness of a character that didn't have a personality, a blank character

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Don't take it personally, this isn't for you, but I've always been curious about the "shell" thing, it's like there are people who try to justify the flatness of a character that didn't have a personality, a blank character
I don't like Jill's personality, but I can't say she's flat or empty. Such girls with such behavior are simply not to my taste.
I just love the idea of corrupting Jill. :devilish:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Unrelated but related, I love it when Sage confronts Mel & Sarah, when Sage mentions she has proof of Chad's cheating, Mel is about to freak out, but Sarah gives her a little nudge with her leg, kinda like saying, "Chill out, don't say anything". More subtle goodness (well not really that subtle). :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was always bothered by that pool scene, but for a different reason. I could never mentally escape a parallel with the opening flashback scene in Episode 7.

a.png b.png c.png d.png e.png f.png g.png h.png i.png j.png

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Numbers numbers, not very precise but numbers...
I rescue the part that says that he is doing scenes with many characters, as I have read a lot in every thread I've been, that is a very heavy and slow, so we can intuit how long will be the development from here on, but it can be spectacular in every sense.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes