Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
> I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose .
150...:oops: I'm just trying to be optimistic and believe that it will come out before the end of September. Even if it's an average of 15 animated renderers per week, which is impressive, he will finish the animations in 10 weeks, which is the middle of September. And then another assembly of everything together and a beta test.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

Dr PinkCake
Another threesome!? Love it. Lots of possibilities, of course, but I wonder if a John Boy-Elena-MC sandwich is in the cards.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sadly I don't think such scene will come to fruition... if there's going to be an Elena scene I think it will be one on one or FFM style :p
:rolleyes: Well then without JB and with Mel or Sarah or Josy or Maya or Jill or Sage or Zoey, etc. :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:rolleyes: Well then without JB and with Mel or Sarah or Josy or Maya or Jill or Sage or Zoey, etc. :love:
I'd love that either way... not that I have anything against JB just that DPC doesn't seem like the type to make such scenes :rolleyes::LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I have no patience to create a game of this type

Just posing the characters in each render with different poses laughs gives me a headache

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes