Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
MMF threesome with Sage please.
Come on Megaclawe, don't go vanilla. MHF better. MC-Horse-Sage.

Jokes aside, a lot of people seems to like the idea of having sex with JB. Nice to see so many open minds. Personally I think it's going to be two MFF. From most probable to less here are my guesse:

-Mel-Sarah
-Two vixens
-1 vixen plus 1 of the already done of the Becky group.
-Maya-Josy
-Lily-Envy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I've been working on static renders and free roam events all week; I also did some environment design for a scene.

I'm currently working on a scene with 8+ characters that's taking quite a bit of time to pose. But the renders are coming out looking good, leaving me feeling it was worth the effort.

What I like about this episode, in general, are the renders that have many characters in them. They bring a lot of life to the scenes, and despite the scenes being tricky to create and render, I'm having a blast making them.

One PC renders static renders whenever I'm not using it for work; the PC slaves are all rendering animations.

The animation queue is still fairly big 30-40 animations waiting to render.

I think I have 80-150 animations left to pose. Those animations are split over 4-5 lewd scenes (including another threesome) and some SFW animations.

I realize that 80-150 is a rather big interval for a ballpark number, but it's the best I can estimate now.

Including what's in the render queue, the current render count is just over 2200.

I will continue working on static renders in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Hey everybody, it's time to play forensic statistician again!

DPC has completed something on the order of just over 180 static renders this week. Alas, animation counts are a rare so we don't know those, but we know we were at 150 last week and we've been averaging 9-10 for the last month, so we're probably around 160 animations now. Assuming those numbers are correct, DPC is currently averaging roughly 122 statics and 8.9 animations per week overall since the Interlude launched. More interestingly, we learned the animation queue is 30-40 animations and DPC estimates there are approximately 80-150 animations left to pose. That suggests there are ~110-190 animations to go, which in turn implies there will be 260-350 animations total in Episode 9. This is significant because it's roughly a 20% increase over our previous total animation estimates.

Everybody follow that? Good, here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, this jump in expected animations is adding ~5 weeks to the production time. As of right now, I'd say we're looking at a late October release, though we could be a month early or late based purely on the uncertainty in DPC's animation estimates. In other words, expect Episode 8 in the October-December timeframe.

This is all very speculative, obviously, so take it with plenty of salt. Still, animation render rate is fairly consistent (since DPC nearly always has a queue to churn through), so I think it really will come down to how many animations DPC needs. I'm reluctant to bet on DPC restraining himself, but I still think DPC will eventually cut bait when he realizes how long this is taking. So my guess is we're more likely to hit October than December, but I'm not putting any money on October vs November. One way or another, we're definitely still a long way off. :(

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Well, one minor positive, last week he said 45 animations were queued. With 30-40 left i'll presume he made 10 again, as with the last few weeks. What's positive you ask? He's finally crossed the episode 5 total of 157. That said episode 5 was made before the 30 series Nvidea cards so he's massivly behind the more recent episodes.

1657326180493.png

As for stills a worse picture. He's beind all of the season two episodes. At this point in production Episode 8 had 2870, Ep 7 had 3660, Ep 6 had 3105 and 5 had 2456, a total it reached a week earlier. Episode 9 only has 2200 (and some of them are still in the queue :poop:)

1657326403387.png

Compared with episode 8 at the same point of production he is making 36 stills less a week and exactly 4 animations a week fewer (8.42105263 to 12.42105263).

With somewhere between 115 and 185 animations to make and render at the current average that would take anywhere between 14 weeks and 22 weeks. That's the 14th October to the 9th December. Presuming a total of stills between episode 7 and 8 of 4000, that's 1800 left and on the current average, that's 16 weeks or 28th October.

If he somehow manges to produce the remaining content with an average production speed that matches epsode 8's overall average we're talking 9 weeks for low end animation count or 9th September, or 14th October for high end animation estimate. Stills could be done around September 30th (Once animations are rendered stills production could go faster).

So release estimations after beta testing go all the way from late September to Christmas. Chance of a summer release is gone IMO. Slim chance of September with October and November now being the most likely time frames. Not sure what has slowed him down so much this time, but something has.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
My first pick for a threesome that the MC has not had yet, of course would be Jill and Bella. DPC already has a preview in Mixed Rewards

Others i could see him having is --
or Jade/Sage

of course MC has already had quiet a few threesomes with the hots and strippers.
maya/Josey -- Quinn/Riona -- Riona/Camila -- Sage/Quinn -- Camila/Mona -- Envy/Sandy

prob. missing a few.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, one minor positive, last week he said 45 animations were queued. With 30-40 left i'll presume he made 10 again, as with the last few weeks.What's positive you ask? He's finally crossed the episode 5 total of 157. That said episode 5 was made before the 30 series Nvidea cards so he's massivly behind the more recent episodes.

View attachment 1914953

As for stills a worse picture. He's beind all of the season two episodes. At this point in production Episode 8 had 2870, Ep 7 had 3660, Ep 6 had 3105 and 5 had 2456, a total it reached a week earlier. Episode 9 only has 2200 (and some of them are still in the queue :poop:)

View attachment 1914958

Compared with episode 8 at the same point of production he is making 36 stills less a week and exactly 4 animations a week fewer (8.42105263 to 12.42105263).

With somewhere between 115 and 185 animations to make and render at the current average that ould take anywhere 14 weeks and 22 weeks. That's the 14th October to the 9th December. Presuming a total of stills between episode 7 and 8 of 4000, that's 1800 left and on the current average, that's 16 weeks or 28th October.

If he somehow manges to produce the remaining content with an average production speed that matches epsode 8's overall average we're talking 9 weeks for low end animation count or 9th September, or 14th October for high end animation estimate. Stills could be done around September 30th (Once animations are rendered stills production could go faster).

So release estimations after beta testing go all the way from late September to Christmas. Chance of a summer release is gone IMO. Slim chance of September with October and November now being the most likely time frames. Not sure what has slowed him down so much this time, but something has.
I'm curious what slowed it as well. Usually when you find a workflow that works for you, you tend to stick with it. Taking that and the fact that it seems like the episodes are getting bigger, it has me worried about the long term effects it will have on the development time. I'm a patient man but if it turns into something like one episode a year I personally don't think I'll stick with this one. I would lose almost all interest in what's happening being so far apart. It's unlikely now but trends are going up is all I'm saying.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's why you can save at any point. I tend to save at every significant decision point, at least until my final choices are done with the episode.
With the slowed-down development of the plot, so many saves are quite useless, except for reviewing the parts we like best that are not in the gallery.
For example between Cathy's extraordinary idea of taking off her panties to give a blowjob and its effects two chapters pass....

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
For example between Cathy's extraordinary idea of taking off her panties to give a blowjob and its effects two chapters pass...
So not useless then. Load a save before that choice & you can speed-run through two chapters instead of starting over.

Though random saves before old choices are often broken, because DPC randomly edits old code.

I save in every freeroam as well, because those don't tend to break. So I can change course from lots of points in the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So not useless then. Load a save before that choice & you can speed-run through two chapters instead of starting over.

Though random saves before old choices are often broken, because DPC randomly edits old code.

I save in every freeroam as well, because those don't tend to break. So I can change course from lots of points in the game.
But in the end, a couple of saves, of course if they work, per chapter is enough, a save at every suspicious decision saves you how much? 10/15 minutes?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes