rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
The Mansion repair 250K guide is an in-depth PDF guide with lots of pictures. It's built for new players and veterans alike and uses a far more optimized strategy than guides before it. The guide aims to not merely advise you on what to do each turn, but also to help you understand the mechanics and the thought process that goes into making decisions. On some rounds, more than one option is offered to accommodate players who would rather prioritize having more Mansion funds, or spend less time reloading, than achieving a 250K score.

Be sure to use the Bookmarks to help you jump to the section you want.

Thank you everyone for leaving a like (y)

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There was an old advertisement in which a girl playing billiards took off her panties to tie her hair. Cathy also has short hair....
I've seen something like this, only it wasn't a commercial. It was a clip from a movie. Muzi v nadeji, "Men of Hope" (2011) with Vica Kerekes. For a (to me) foreign film it was pretty good.

And now that I've got that in my head, I can't help but imagine Josy doing that to tie her hair back. Oh, that works.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, one minor positive, last week he said 45 animations were queued. With 30-40 left i'll presume he made 10 again, as with the last few weeks. What's positive you ask? He's finally crossed the episode 5 total of 157. That said episode 5 was made before the 30 series Nvidea cards so he's massivly behind the more recent episodes.

View attachment 1914953

As for stills a worse picture. He's beind all of the season two episodes. At this point in production Episode 8 had 2870, Ep 7 had 3660, Ep 6 had 3105 and 5 had 2456, a total it reached a week earlier. Episode 9 only has 2200 (and some of them are still in the queue :poop:)

View attachment 1914958

Compared with episode 8 at the same point of production he is making 36 stills less a week and exactly 4 animations a week fewer (8.42105263 to 12.42105263).

With somewhere between 115 and 185 animations to make and render at the current average that would take anywhere between 14 weeks and 22 weeks. That's the 14th October to the 9th December. Presuming a total of stills between episode 7 and 8 of 4000, that's 1800 left and on the current average, that's 16 weeks or 28th October.

If he somehow manges to produce the remaining content with an average production speed that matches epsode 8's overall average we're talking 9 weeks for low end animation count or 9th September, or 14th October for high end animation estimate. Stills could be done around September 30th (Once animations are rendered stills production could go faster).

So release estimations after beta testing go all the way from late September to Christmas. Chance of a summer release is gone IMO. Slim chance of September with October and November now being the most likely time frames. Not sure what has slowed him down so much this time, but something has.
Yes, our only hope is to speed up the development of animations. He already had weeks of 20 animations, and 150-200 renders, if he can speed up again, we might get the game sooner. Now my hopes for the middle-end of October unfortunately.
What could slow him down? Episode 9 may have more complex scenes or upgraded graphics. If you remember Interlude, the renders looked amazing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've seen something like this, only it wasn't a commercial. It was a clip from a movie. Muzi v nadeji, "Men of Hope" (2011) with Vica Kerekes. For a (to me) foreign film it was pretty good.

And now that I've got that in my head, I can't help but imagine Josy doing that to tie her hair back. Oh, that works.
You sure you are not talking about the very same ? I just watched it ( 17.08 ) the scene is the exact as was described :KEK:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, our only hope is to speed up the development of animations. He already had weeks of 20 animations, and 150-200 renders, if he can speed up again, we might get the game sooner. Now my hopes for the middle-end of October unfortunately.
What could slow him down? Episode 9 may have more complex scenes or upgraded graphics. If you remember Interlude, the renders looked amazing.
You sure you are not talking about the very same ? I just watched it ( 17.08 ) the scene is the exact as was described :KEK:
Ops you are right

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
You know... this development thingy if nothing else :KEK:
And as DPC said, he loves to develop the new minigames, so this will take time (1 for coding, 2-5 for seeking errors), so this also took time for the new ep.

I know it will take some time until the new ep will be released, so now we can do all the things we won't when Ep9 is out (like eating, sleeping, cleaning the rooms, ...). :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and sixart

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So will it make the future interesting if I'm on the DIK path andd I make a Chick Zoey in the Interlude?
No one can know. I don't think a single choice can be that decisive. But in the end, is it in our interest to make sure that Zoey and MC get along or not?

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In Maya's list there is a double dildo but that option was already completed before Josy arrived. So with whom Maya did that possible scene?
She was supposed to bring it to Quinn, not use it

Also on the list there were several packs of condoms.....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This has a spoiler despite the fact that most of the ones we comment on here do not affect us but I still do not want to screw the new ones

:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:BootyTime:
The Bella morning after scene is the best scene ever in the game up until this point. Prove me wrong. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes