Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Well, one minor positive, last week he said 45 animations were queued. With 30-40 left i'll presume he made 10 again, as with the last few weeks. What's positive you ask? He's finally crossed the episode 5 total of 157. That said episode 5 was made before the 30 series Nvidea cards so he's massivly behind the more recent episodes.

View attachment 1914953

As for stills a worse picture. He's beind all of the season two episodes. At this point in production Episode 8 had 2870, Ep 7 had 3660, Ep 6 had 3105 and 5 had 2456, a total it reached a week earlier. Episode 9 only has 2200 (and some of them are still in the queue :poop:)

View attachment 1914958

Compared with episode 8 at the same point of production he is making 36 stills less a week and exactly 4 animations a week fewer (8.42105263 to 12.42105263).

With somewhere between 115 and 185 animations to make and render at the current average that would take anywhere between 14 weeks and 22 weeks. That's the 14th October to the 9th December. Presuming a total of stills between episode 7 and 8 of 4000, that's 1800 left and on the current average, that's 16 weeks or 28th October.

If he somehow manges to produce the remaining content with an average production speed that matches epsode 8's overall average we're talking 9 weeks for low end animation count or 9th September, or 14th October for high end animation estimate. Stills could be done around September 30th (Once animations are rendered stills production could go faster).

So release estimations after beta testing go all the way from late September to Christmas. Chance of a summer release is gone IMO. Slim chance of September with October and November now being the most likely time frames. Not sure what has slowed him down so much this time, but something has.
So based on that 11 to 12 months since the last significant release: Ep8.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
So you say you have a life, yet I've never seen you offline ever since you started ranting. And if it looks bad ad "not worth" in your smart opinion, then I ask the same old question: Why are you here? If you have life then I'm sure you have better things to do than flaunting your small pp energy here.

And to answer your question, yes, I actually don't understand you because (i hope) you're acting like a rambling idiot.
"English its not even my secondary language" Funny how you claim expertise in a language yet you you still have shit grammer. I suggest you-as the saying goes-check yourself before you wreck yourself. :WeSmart:
Bro, let's forget this one, we should focus on the really good things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Taz423

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, our only hope is to speed up the development of animations. He already had weeks of 20 animations, and 150-200 renders, if he can speed up again, we might get the game sooner. Now my hopes for the middle-end of October unfortunately.
What could slow him down? Episode 9 may have more complex scenes or upgraded graphics. If you remember Interlude, the renders looked amazing.
With the animations it is such a thing. I don't know how many frames DPC creates for 1 second of animation, but the standard is 24 frames per second.

For EP8, he created a total of 2.33 Gb, or about 244318208 kb, of animation. That equates to about 2000 kb per second of animation, or about 24 frames.

If we now calculate how many frames DPC created and rendered for the animations, we come up with a figure of 2931818 frames for animation alone.

Of course, DPC will use an animation tool that simplifies the creation of the frames. But its rendering engine still has to render each of the 2931818 frames.

Now we don't have any data on how big in KB the data is that DPC still needs to render. But for smaller animations, like eye blinks or the like, his PC's rendering speed in KB remains the same, but he finishes faster simply because there are fewer frames to render.

Example:

5 animations with a duration of 10 seconds each result in 1200 frames.
5 animations with an animation duration of 1 second each result in 120 frames.

This is the same number of animations, but a significantly different number of frames.

Many will think that DPC does not use 24 frames per second for its animations. Maybe, I don't know, and I also wrote above that this is just a default value. But even if DPC uses only 12 frames per second, you only need to calculate the number of frames by 2 in my post and you still get 1465909 frames for EP8 and that's just for animations.

Conclusion: We don't know how long DPC's PC needs to process its animation queue because we only know the number of animations and not the data size. Therefore, predictions about the release of EP9 should be taken with a grain of salt because the animation queue may be processed as early as next week.

Please don't get me wrong now. I appreciate the effort and work that mpa71, ename144 and always86 do for us. (y):D But their data can't be exact because DPC doesn't give us exact data and especially in the area of animations there will be the biggest inaccuracies to extrapolate a release date. :cry: In my opinion, the static renderings are better for this. If these increase by leaps and bounds, the release date will be closer.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What is it with dudes coming on this thread, throwing a hissy fit when they don't know how to read the first post, (like the one with all the links and info) and then going full cunt mode, insulting everyone and telling them to go and get some air. What's this shit about getting air? :rolleyes:
This is exactly why I don't answer such questions anymore. If someone doesn't even bother to read through the first page of the thread and follow the links, these people don't deserve an answer from me. :rolleyes:

Meushi (y) has explained it wonderfully and if someone does not understand that, such a person should sell his PC. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ilhares and shazba

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
The game doesn't have a pregnancy tag but a lot of people talked about it in the comments so , does the game actually have pregnancy content or nah ?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What is it with dudes coming on this thread, throwing a hissy fit when they don't know how to read the first post, (like the one with all the links and info) and then going full cunt mode, insulting everyone and telling them to go and get some air. What's this shit about getting air? :rolleyes:
Only a pussy needs air I like a nice glass of gas myself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You know they ran out of weed sooo... they take whatever :p :KEK: Besides opening a can of whoopass on yourself is considered as an honorary badge to these noodles :rolleyes: Welp I hope he really finds some " worthy " adversary and they reduce the pressure in their balls on each other :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes