Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In Maya's list there is a double dildo but that option was already completed before Josy arrived. So with whom Maya did that possible scene?
I would remind you that as it is a double-ender, if she were required to use it (not merely deliver it), she does possess two holes of her own in close proximity. She could complete that task all by herself.
The game doesn't have a pregnancy tag but a lot of people talked about it in the comments so , does the game actually have pregnancy content or nah ?
A positive test appears in the end montage of episode 8. It has raised much speculation.
this has been a goal for some time now. gonna be tight with some key contributors banned :whistle:
I am thankful that my ban was only for roughly a week. It probably wouldn't have happened at all but I have directly antagonized the moderators, I had to expect some kickback when I was out of order.
Just wondering:
Are all the gallery-scenes from episodes 1-8 missing in the "new seasons folder" (intelude) or did I just not find them? This would suck; meaning that one would have to install both versions, just to look at all the gallery stuff and artworks
Seasons 1 and 2 are separate from season 3+. You won't see any of those gallery unlocks because the data does not exist in the new seasons to show them to you.

I don't see how this 'sucks' in any way. If you aren't going to keep the WHOLE game on your system then you obviously wouldn't be able to view it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the good explanation. I realized that the length of the animations can be different. This means that the time to create animations differs depending on their size.
I think that after all it is 30 frames per second, at 24 frames a lag will be noticed in games. This is a console gaming experience. :)
I agree that our analysts are doing a difficult job and thank them for that, but they can be wrong. For example: they have drawn 10 animations in the last week. The DPC didn't say how many animations were completed, it only said how many were left in the queue. Over the past week, he might have added more to the queue. In general, a clear picture will be closer to September.
Yes, let's look at static renders. Now there are 2200 of them. Episode 9 has been in development for 18 weeks. Average number of renders per week 122.2.
If the number of renders ends up being 3500, then the work on the visual will be completed in mid-September. (10 weeks)
If we have a huge episode with 4158 renders like Ep 8, we are in serious trouble (15 weeks). Moreover, the DPC himself said that he has complex renders ahead with a lot of characters (a party I think)
You forgot something. DPC has focused more on creating animations than static renderings. As a result, we logically have fewer static renders. Therefore, the increase in static renders is an indication that the final phase of production has begun.

The weekly average numbers themselves are not meaningful because they refer to finished animations and renders. But each animation and image has a different amount of data depending on the 3D models, the textures, the reflection of the textures, the light and its reflection, which then have to be calculated by the graphics card.

The finished static renderings are a better indicator, because they show us that DPC has put the focus of its work on them and thus completed the complex part of the production (animations).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, like, at what point do you guys and gals think this game is gonna run outta steam?

Irrespective of all the wonderful music, great renders, superb characters, classic comedy, enjoyable dialogue etc. etc., it's really about chasing tail isn't it?

As of episode 8's ending, the chase has ended (unless you're an "others" man - let me hear a "hell yeah!"). So what now? Now we cultivate our relationship, like the delicate flowers growing in Jamie's manly garden? Yeah right...

So whatdya'll think? What are you hoping for from the remainder of the story? If we're only half way through, what's gonna keep your attention? I guess there's a few more bases to get outta Jill, and we've still got some taming to be done with Quinn, and all the LIs haven't given up their backdoors just yet.

But other than that, what's a guy got to look forwards to? :unsure:

Talk to me brothers and sisters!
Interesting question.

While each player has played their own MC-LI relationship, they have only played the getting to know each other phase of each relationship. What could come now would be the deepening of the respective relationships between the MC and his LI and the friendship relationships among themselves. There is still a lot of drama in this.

The matter of the MC's maternal family is also still open and in need of explanation.

I think Quinn will get a special story arc based entirely on whether or not the MC is with her.

It would also be interesting to see what path the MC chooses for his future career, or if we as players get to make the decisions for that ourselves.

I could go on endlessly, but I think this will give you an idea of my thoughts.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Read further up in this post, you'll see you do cancel with Sage but it's a bug in the game so you never see that message exchange.

Also if you're on Sage's path you agree immediately, like why wouldn't you, but if you're just friends with her you can actually say no, he literally says, " Sorry, but I don't wanna catch a cold." :ROFLMAO:
Sorry. I don't remember this myself since it was some time since I played that scene, I just believed others that claimed the MC just stod Sage up. :FacePalm: I still don't like that you agree automatically if you're on her path since you're still just fuck buddies but it's not a big thing.

Anyway, I agree with what you say in this matter and you explained it so much better than I did.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting question.

While each player has played their own MC-LI relationship, they have only played the getting to know each other phase of each relationship. What could come now would be the deepening of the respective relationships between the MC and his LI and the friendship relationships among themselves. There is still a lot of drama in this.

The matter of the MC's maternal family is also still open and in need of explanation.

I think Quinn will get a special story arc based entirely on whether or not the MC is with her.

It would also be interesting to see what path the MC chooses for his future career, or if we as players get to make the decisions for that ourselves.

I could go on endlessly, but I think this will give you an idea of my thoughts.
I'm personally so excited to see what season 3 will hold for us. I really like the idea of deepening the relationship with your LI. Most games like this stop after finally choosing your LI.
And like you, I think we will get more Quinn content. I also hope we will get more Riona since I feel there is so much to explore there and she's one of my favorite characters. I want to pull her out of Quinn's shadow and the swamp she's in, and make her realize that she's worth so much more. And I want to give her that orgasm she claims she can't get. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thing is, I do get it.

In this post from a while ago, I explained the perfect Jill run minus the picnic, detailed Jill's reactions and the fallout, and in my second last paragraph, I too questioned whether DPC had intended that to be the catalyst for the end.

But at the same time, when I was first ever confronted by the choice, I knew this was a serious decision. The most serious decision in the game so far at that point. If I got that vibe, it means DPC was conveying it. If people missed it, like they miss a lot of the details in the game, that's on them.

In retrospect since my hateful Jill post, it's clear DPC meant for it to pan out that way:
  • When the mc lets her down, Jill immediately thinks maybe she shouldn't worry him about the blackmail. If the mc isn't gonna make time for her, that makes it even easier to comply with her agreement with Tybalt.
  • When they next meet, it's still on her mind that he blew her off with her, "(Then why haven't you shown that more?)" thoughts.
  • When he climbs her balcony, although she felt butterflies (because she was nervous at the thought of sex), his presence didn't get her all worked up, hence no jilling the bean at his departure. And she articulates that something feels off.
  • When Derek refers to Jill and the mc having dated (in the past tense) she doesn't correct him.
  • When she's crying on Josy's shoulder, she refers to the mc as someone she "thought" (past tense) she liked.
  • And so on.
And the fallout from these feelings is she doesn't invite him on the run, and then subsequently doesn't invite him to dinner with her friends, and finally she doesn't come over to fuck.

Other games out there keep a running tally of RPs to enable or disable relationships, and they often accumulate from the most inane things, and if you don't have the perfect score, sorry, it's over. Those games need a walkthrough since it's almost a lottery for you to guess all the right choices.

BaDIK, while it keeps a tally, only uses RPs occasionally, they may just be tipping point between Josy giving you an ass job or not, or Jill healing you in a game of DnG. But the important stuff is based on key decisions, as well as the DIK/Chick mechanic.

You wanna get a blowjob from a woman in another woman's car? Definitely dicing with death.

You wanna turn a girl on your doorstep down for another girl? What the fuck do you expect will happen?

There is one definite design flaw, or "bug" in the game regarding the Sage/Jill choice. If you choose Jill, the mc actually texts Sage to say he'd drop around a bit later, and Sage says not to bother, she does so in differing ways depending on whether you're on her path or just friends, but it's the same outcome. The bug is, you never see that exchange, you don't get access to your messages again for the rest of the episode, and in episode 7 you get a new phone (I think that bug still stands today).

Here's the full breakdown.

Sage isn't dying, seeing her later in the day would be a totally acceptable option, best of both worlds and all that, but if you follow that exchange, it's Sage who pulls the plug.

I have to laugh at the number of people who are like, "He promised Sage...!" He "promised" her? "Promised"? What are we, fucking primary school children? His exact words, "Of course. I'll be over in a bit."

But going back to the heart of the matter, it's not bad design for DPC to do this. People are 100% hung up on believing it's a Chick thing to tell Jill to fuck off and go hang with a sick (girl)friend, and therefore chick-loving Jill should accept it and there shouldn't be a bump in their relationship.

The mc's exact response when hit with the dilemma:

mc: "(I told Sage I'd come take care of her... Fuck.)"​
mc: "(Now I feel bad... Who am I gonna let down?)"​

On the one hand, he'd made plans with Sage first, so, first in best dressed.

On the other hand, Jill was all excited and had gone to some effort to do something nice for him, so she would likely be hurt more if he let her down.

If you're on Jill's path, the obvious thing to do is choose her and let Sage know you'll be over a bit later, if Sage wants to call it off, that's her choice.

If you wanna fuck Nicole and Sandy, tell Jill to go fuck herself!

Bottom line, if you wanted Jill but chose Sage because you thought choosing Sage would lead you to Jill, and you're blaming DPC for that not working out for you, just because you decided (there are no Chick/DIK points awarded for this decision) choosing Sage was a Chick thing to do (without considering that turning down an excited girl who had already organised a picnic might be a DIK thing to do), then you've only got yourself to blame.

It's not bad design, it was a tough decision. Even tougher if you wanted both girls. :sneaky: Of course we know that's a pipe dream now. :cry:

Regarding the mc saving Jill's bacon at the concert, while that was a fucking awesome thing for him to do for her, it was 100% not expected of him (of course we expected it, but none of the characters would have dreamed of him doing such a thing). If Jill fails spectacularly, it's not the mc's fault and no one in the game would even consider to hold him accountable.

So just because he does save her ass, should it change all her previous feelings for him? At that point he'd missed the picnic, the run, the dinner date, their relationship had only gone down by that point. At the back of her mind are red flags that she'd already accumulated - his getting into fights, breaking into the mansion, setting off the sprinklers (imagine if he'd fucked up her piano), egging the preps...

She took his gesture as that of a great friend, but it didn't sweep her back off her feet.

So of course DPC is human, and he has made mistakes in the game, but I don't accept this is one of them. And I definitely refute that he is "like the rest of us". If that were the case, this game would be the norm, not the exception.

Read further up in this post, you'll see you do cancel with Sage but it's a bug in the game so you never see that message exchange.

Also if you're on Sage's path you agree immediately, like why wouldn't you, but if you're just friends with her you can actually say no, he literally says, " Sorry, but I don't wanna catch a cold." :ROFLMAO:

It's more complicated than that. Jill is in the situation where she's going to comply with Tybalt's demands. She wanted to see the mc to tell him, but he had other plans. Her thoughts are that perhaps that's easier anyway, if he's not making an effort for her right now, maybe she can just distance herself, as required, and leave it at that.

Unfortunately that distancing takes the mc's pressure off Jill, he doesn't get a chance to further consolidate the relationship, tell her he's falling for her, and do the other things that follow on (the run, the date). This gives Jill more time to think about it and she weighs things up. The mc is trouble. It's not all just Tybalt BS. She says it all in her dumping speech, and even though she's wrong (the mc never asked her to bail him out of anything - and he says this), she feels it's too much and decides to end their "romance" and just go back to being friends.

Is Jill wrong? Maybe. Does that make the game wrong? No. These are all imperfect characters, making mistakes and fucking shit up.

The fact that DPC has the mc protesting Jill's misunderstandings proves DPC is aware of it, meaning he's deliberately creating flawed characters (works well for drama of course).

Flawed characters are the best kind of characters.
Once again... regarless how true this one is ^ the majority will just take a big fat dump on it and follow through with this nonsense that has been going on for oh so long... :(
520ec3fb8c1f19a13801d978a53f161c1727e4edc934e84f23db360781cf53e9.jpg :KEK:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So, like, at what point do you guys and gals think this game is gonna run outta steam?

Irrespective of all the wonderful music, great renders, superb characters, classic comedy, enjoyable dialogue etc. etc., it's really about chasing tail isn't it?

As of episode 8's ending, the chase has ended (unless you're an "others" man - let me hear a "hell yeah!"). So what now? Now we cultivate our relationship, like the delicate flowers growing in Jamie's manly garden? Yeah right...

So whatdya'll think? What are you hoping for from the remainder of the story? If we're only half way through, what's gonna keep your attention? I guess there's a few more bases to get outta Jill, and we've still got some taming to be done with Quinn, and all the LIs haven't given up their backdoors just yet.

It seems to me that this season 3 will be the path of temptation, for those who have chosen a LI, there will be the additions and Zoey on the prowl, a season to solidify relationships in search of the fourth season that would be the resolutions.
Even in the way of "others", we'll have Quinn, who from what we've seen in previous episodes, has some kind of jealousy when it comes to LIs (not so with the side girls).... So I see us continuing to chase girls, either the chosen ones, the new temptations, or Quinn.
Each of the LI's have their own issues on this road, trying not to break up M&J, dealing with Jill's new experience (first serious relationship, will she be the intoxicating type? will she try to share as much time with the MC? will the blessed jealousy points count for anything? ), How to handle things with Bella, both in class and in an environment where they should still be a secret, and Sage, well, with Sage I imagine it will be a mix of establishing the fact that she didn't want something serious, but there it is, with the complications of who her family is....

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017

Episode 9 will be a clue as to how Dr PinkCake plans to move forward with his game. What would keep me interested in is long-dormant storylines - like Isabella's - be addressed before new ones. And to have those stories influence the main character persona, more than just feelings. That the relationship points finally serve a purpose.

I'm also waiting for the narrative to speed up in hopes of seeing the end of the school year. Discovering new places would be welcome since for the first eight episodes we have been hanging out mostly in the same houses, albeit restyled. Both the trip to the waterpark and the retirement home were additional places that helped change the atmosphere. The same goes for events because a student's life doesn't stop with classes and parties; sporting events and school outings can be routine breakers.

How easy it is to stretch plots and routes beyond what is reasonable; the interlude is, despite its many flaws, the demonstration that the creator knows how to renew the game through a substantial effort. Will he have the same intent for the main story?

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So based on that 11 to 12 months since the last significant release: Ep8.
Yes, that's seeming more and more likely. I'm still holding our a slither of hope for something sooner. If in a couple of weeks he gives numbers that imply a higher production rate on animations we might see things fall closer the episode 8 timeline, but at the momenth it's episdoe 5 and 6 production rates for episode 8 levels of content.

The game doesn't have a pregnancy tag but a lot of people talked about it in the comments so , does the game actually have pregnancy content or nah ?
No, an unknown character has a positive pregnancy test, but no big belly fucking.

Haha, will never happen but I would find it hysterical to see the fan base implode.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If the update comes out in November DPC is killing himself because it would come out at the same time as God of War Ragnarok

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
DPC should make a poll to find out how many patreons has playstation 5... :WeSmart:
The game will also come out for PS4 so make sure it doesn't come out for PC the same day doesn't mean that you can't eat the sales of this game at that time

Since the Activision/Sony contract apparently ended, the people at Sony never released blockbuster titles around that time.

I am a PC gamer I have more than 500 games between several launchers on steam is where I have the least and I think I have almost 70 there and I will do my best to play God of War I will not wait a few years until it comes out on PC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes