sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The game will also come out for PS4 so make sure it doesn't come out for PC the same day doesn't mean that you can't eat the sales of this game at that time

Since the Activision/Sony contract apparently ended, the people at Sony never released blockbuster titles around that time.

I am a PC gamer I have more than 500 games between several launchers on steam is where I have the least and I think I have almost 70 there and I will do my best to play God of War I will not wait a few years until it comes out on PC
I think the scales are so very, very different that it is foolish to make such a statement. While GOW is and will be a runaway success, it's not the small parcel of the VNs that will be hurt in the end.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
DPC should make a poll to find out how many patreons has playstation 5... :WeSmart:
Hopefully not many ( relatively ) ... the first wave of zealot idiots might have been purchasing it via pre-order or however but COVID made sure supply was scarce plus if the normal folks payed attention to it then they have realized that PS5 is a total bust and does not deliever the " 5th generation " evolution that it promised... ;)

Reactions: sorco2003

Destroem

Jun 3, 2018
Greetings! Do you think that in the Rooster, if we give likes in the comments it has an impact?! Can the likes in the comments have an impact? Thanks

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think the scales are so very, very different that it is foolish to make such a statement. While GOW is and will be a runaway success, it's not the small parcel of the VNs that will be hurt in the end.
Come on, I'm trying to hope that episode 9 will come out before November, don't kill my illusions

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Greetings! Do you think that in Rooster, if we give likes in the comments it has an impact ?! Do the likes for the comments have an impact ?
Tybalt will get angry and call you peasant if you like his posts frequently... other than that... :unsure: Nope :p

Destroem

Jun 3, 2018
it would be good for history and the time that the develepoeur has to work. This is just my opinion...didn't hold it against me

Destroem

Jun 3, 2018
I posted that I was hoping the story would take place during the Halloween season and that we would enjoy it then, sorry I'm a real Derek.

Thank you sixart for your answer

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi.. is game ver 0.8.2 end in ep7? Mine always crashed every time i trying go to the next episode
You should be able to play all the way through to the end of episode 8.

Give some more specific details on the crash (screen shot etc).

Do you have any mods installed?

What platform are you playing on? (PC, Android etc.)

Can you upload the crash logs? (Errors.txt, log.txt, traceback.txt - all found in the main folder of the game.)

Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes