felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Heather is definitely a candidate for pregnancy. However, she runs the risk of Tommy not being the father because Tommy is +2 or +3 and Heather gets to fuck other guys for it.

Wendy is not pregnant by Derek because she tells Derek in EP6.

Ashley on the other hand could be pregnant and that carries a risk because Derek fucked Ashley (she's crossed out on Derek's list ) and could have fucked Anthony too.

But I hope the pregnancy test is cleared up in EP9.
Less dramatic, and therefore probably to be discarded, is the possibility of a flashback.
Either Bella, most unlikely having had a flashback in the last chapter, or Lynette in the new diary pages

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A flashback to the pregnancy test doesn't make sense in itself, because otherwise the child in question would probably already have been born.

A flashback to the pregnancy test only makes sense if the girl had an abortion, because then there could be drama.

Isabella could be involved in that. The drama could then refer to Isabella not being able to have any more children because of an abortion. This could explain both the argument between Isabella and James in the past and their last argument that caused James to leave her. Isabella and James could have adopted a child, but the birth parents took the child back to them. Isabella and James argue and James blames Isabella for not being able to have children because she had an abortion years ago. The situation escalates and James leaves her. Later, Isabella forgives James for this remark and hopes for his return.
And what would be strange about that pregnancy being successful?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because the child would probably already be born. It would perhaps already be grown up, and the pregnancy test would lose its meaning.

I was just thinking that it might have some meaning if the child was already born but still an toddler. Then it would probably be the pregnancy test for Nicole/Envy. So from Sage, we know that when she came to the HOTs, there was a sister that Sage did not get along with. The time frame also includes the emergence of the DIKs and their tradition of sperm petition.

What if the DIKs did their first cum petition with HOT girls and one of the girls was Nicole/Envy. She was impregnated and subsequently dropped out of college. Since she had no education, her only option was to work as a stripper. Now she may not even know who the father is, and there are four candidates for that. Tommy, Rusty, Nick and Vinny.

This could be an interesting story.:unsure:
The 'meaning' of a pregnancy test is that there is a pregnant woman. Nothing else.

The fact that it is new only creates more drama and therefore remains more likely

Reactions: Ilhares

manpman

Dec 10, 2017
You should be able to play all the way through to the end of episode 8.

Give some more specific details on the crash (screen shot etc).

Do you have any mods installed?

What platform are you playing on? (PC, Android etc.)

Can you upload the crash logs? (Errors.txt, log.txt, traceback.txt - all found in the main folder of the game.)
Yeah i have mod installed, playing on android using joiplay, using compressed game

Sep 9, 2021
Heather is definitely a candidate for pregnancy. However, she runs the risk of Tommy not being the father because Tommy is +2 or +3 and Heather gets to fuck other guys for it.

Wendy is not pregnant by Derek because she tells Derek in EP6.

Ashley on the other hand could be pregnant and that carries a risk because Derek fucked Ashley (she's crossed out on Derek's list ) and could have fucked Anthony too.

But I hope the pregnancy test is cleared up in EP9.
I think Arieth is my principal suspect to be pregnant. She's been a lot in the Alphas house where there were lots of fake anticonceptive pills (because Quinn conned them with placebos), she's been around a lot, and of course it would be dramatic and hilarious to see (almost) all the Alphas and Diks simultaneously wondering if they are the father. And it would be a great chance to give Arieth finally some spotlight, to be some more that a comic relief -something nobody was asking but that could work very well.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For Josy and Maya solo paths.

"Hint! There are two variations of this lewd scene. The first one requires you to get Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 (Maya-centric route), the second one requires you to skip Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 and get Josy’s lewd scene in episode 2 (Josy centric route)."

Reactions: nyrek

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
What if the DIKs did their first cum petition with HOT girls and one of the girls was Nicole/Envy. She was impregnated and subsequently dropped out of college. Since she had no education, her only option was to work as a stripper. Now she may not even know who the father is, and there are four candidates for that. Tommy, Rusty, Nick and Vinny.
An entertaining idea, but no. I don't know why, but my memory is saying that Nicole's boy is at least five to seven years old, which means the conception would have transpired years before the DIK frathouse was established.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Sometimes people use baby wipes cause they are softer and less skin aggressive than normal wipes. So maybe the HOTs only care for their body?
Pretty much may be. Personally I use the same category washing powder cuz it's really potent and allergy free.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Nicole is a woman in her early 30s with a child that's around 6-8 years old and the DIKs have only been around for 2 years.

Therefore none of what you said is possible.

Reactions: allanl9020142

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Nicole is a woman in her early 30s with a child that's around 6-8 years old and the DIKs have only been around for 2 years.

Therefore none of what you said is possible.
Maybe Dawe is the father of Nicole's son, he is so thumb, maybe he is (like MC states like 35 and still in college?) older and in the past for a short time, he attracted some women like Nicole?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes