dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Really? I don't even remember reading it before. It must have subliminally crept into my brain, all Inception like, just waiting for the right moment to emerge and have me furiously type it out, trying to take full credit for it when it was already exposed long ago. Insidious! :eek:
You read too many dalli_x posts.:geek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Dear LizaS As a hardcore fan of the beautiful Jill I ask you to give me a collage of Jill's faces when she smiles because I want to show the world how beautiful Jill is and that everyone envies her not like the ugly shit that the rest of the girls are...

My beautiful gobblin princess is the reason why I am a better person every day

Always yours

AchedCroissant
Shit, this post is awfully familiar, like as if I've seen it around here before. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

LizaS sorco2003 nyrek gamingdevil800 do you recognize this post from somewhere? :Kappa:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Dear LizaS As a hardcore fan of the beautiful Jill I ask you to give me a collage of Jill's faces when she smiles because I want to show the world how beautiful Jill is and that everyone envies her not like the ugly shit that the rest of the girls are...

My beautiful gobblin princess is the reason why I am a better person every day

Always yours

AchedCroissant
Shit, this post is awfully familiar, like as if I've seen it around here before. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

LizaS sorco2003 nyrek gamingdevil800 do you recognize this post from somewhere? :Kappa:
DEAR ACHEDCROISSANT AND LOSTANDDAMNED

My dear friends please don't start something bad because... it's bad. You're all going to the fire-y place.
The dear lord up above the clouds said that. It's true! I read it in a book. It has a black cover.
You might've heard of it.

Respectfully yours,

LizaS

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
DEAR ACHEDCROISSANT AND LOSTANDDAMNED

My dear friends please don't start something bad because... it's bad. You're all going to the fire-y place.
The dear lord up above the clouds said that. It's true! I read it in a book. It has a black cover.
You might've heard of it.

Respectfully yours,

LizaS
Dear LizaS

"Our AchedCroissant in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdome come, thy Jill will be done on here as it is in DPC's Discord. Woken theories. Big money. Dalli 3:16.

Amen." :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The artstyle sucks, man.
Well you can't tell me I did not give him the correct answer... but on the other hand ! lazy cunts like him who can't even search or roll back a page or two for this direct link... I'm not gonna be the one who's spoon-feeding him or his kind that's for sure ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Or is it the main character blackmailing people into doing shit?
Multiple parties are on the victim side of it, including the MC. I think BaDIK probably gets a pass because it's "relatively brief", and doesn't go into lewdness as a result.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Really? I don't even remember reading it before. It must have subliminally crept into my brain, all Inception like, just waiting for the right moment to emerge and have me furiously type it out, trying to take full credit for it when it was already exposed long ago. Insidious! :eek:
I think I saw something like this before a long time ago... :p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Arieth is my principal suspect to be pregnant. She's been a lot in the Alphas house where there were lots of fake anticonceptive pills (because Quinn conned them with placebos), she's been around a lot, and of course it would be dramatic and hilarious to see (almost) all the Alphas and Diks simultaneously wondering if they are the father. And it would be a great chance to give Arieth finally some spotlight, to be some more that a comic relief -something nobody was asking but that could work very well.
While I agree it would be interesting to see more Arieth content, that dum-dum doesn't even know what a pregnancy test is, let alone how to take one. She would probably put it in her mouth like an old school thermometer instead of pissing on it. She can't even tell that she has an entire seaside ecosystem crawling around her vag. I'm still going with Heather for now. That way, after MC fucks her hard in ep. 9, DPC can play the who is the father drama between Tommy and MC after Heather starts showing (even though the player knows it can't be MC). It will also get the pregger simps off DPC's back for a while by finally giving them what they want to see.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes