anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Soooo....
Who's pregnant?
Patrick, he's actually a pre-op female to male and not actually Maya's father.
im pretty sure its none of the younger girls so it has to be either jade or cathy. but since you cant fuck cathy (yet) i assume it's jade
The pregnancy has nothing to do with MC, I accidentally did a celibate playthrough (aiming for Jill but helped Sage) and the test still came up.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know those parameters are not a measure of anything, but seeing Sage beat Jill at something on patreon is magical.
And on the other hand, putting Maya in the top tiers, gives me to understand that DPC knows something that we don't or wants to protect his favorite (and my top 2 along with Josy... the red temptation is the light inside this game).
I wonder why on Patreon they like Jill so much?
I am sure that Sage is the leader on F95, and 100% guarantee that she is the most popular girl among the players on Steam (achievements). Jill isn't popular here and we know it, hehe... Anyway, it's nice to see Team Sage in the lead.(y)
Josy and Maya are also on my favorites list, but I love JoJo more.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I know those parameters are not a measure of anything, but seeing Sage beat Jill at something on patreon is magical.
And on the other hand, putting Maya in the top tiers, gives me to understand that DPC knows something that we don't or wants to protect his favorite (and my top 2 along with Josy... the red temptation is the light inside this game).
Sage is best girl by far. I like Jill unlike many here but she doesn't really come close to Sage and feels too much like some fairy tale character (too cheesy).

If Maya is DPC's favourite he sure isn't showing it in most of the episodes (the scene at the party in the latest episode was pretty good but that's about it). She is not nearly as popular as the other main girls here and on reddit at least (not sure about patreon). Hell Quinn, a supposed side girl gets way better moments.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I do think Nora is Maya and Derek's mom, that's just to easy bait for DPC to pass up on. Luckily for me I have like 12 playthrough saves, of every scenario I'm interested in seeing play out.
Don't think so, not cause of her (by her confirmed) age but cause she is really open-minded. I can't imagine how Patrick ever talk, not to mention have sex, with such an open-minded woman. He also never would marry such a lady, if they have one or more childens and cancel their relationship, she never would let them stay with Patrick.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Patrick, he's actually a pre-op female to male and not actually Maya's father.

The pregnancy has nothing to do with MC, I accidentally did a celibate playthrough (aiming for Jill but helped Sage) and the test still came up.
It's the purple haired girl Derek fucked for hell Week.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sage is best girl by far. I like Jill unlike many here but she doesn't really come close to Sage and feels too much like some fairy tale character (too cheesy).

If Maya is DPC's favourite he sure isn't showing it in most of the episodes (the scene at the party in the latest episode was pretty good but that's about it). She is not nearly as popular as the other main girls here and on reddit at least (not sure about patreon). Hell Quinn, a supposed side girl gets way better moments.
But, then why are you going to put the least favorite of all (that's what is perceived from the amount of people who hate Maya here, in patreon, in discord, in reddit, etc) in the highest tier? or in that tier Maya is very popular or DPC has a preference for Maya to place her so high?
If my perception is correct, I would put Jill in tier 30, I would get more money.
I would have to check in previews of previous cycles to see if it is a constant or just a coincidence.

Reactions: Journey95

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You forgot about Zoey. Many still have a butthurt due to the Interlude and keep complaining about Zoey in the comments all this time.
Zoey has been named since November more than 2000 times in individual posts but I don't think it reaches the levels of Maya, Quinn and Jill (It's not me I don't have 2000 posts talking about her.. Yet :BootyTime: )

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not saying it means anything at all ;) but after looking at the previews and their level Zoey's, Jill, even Bella and Sage came in at the lowest level at $10 lower then Heather and Nora at 15 and the same as the two butt's preview. While Maya, Nicole, and Lilly came in at 30 as did the Sage, Maya and Josy preview. While the preview that came in at the highest level is Josy first special render at 40. Again totally not saying it means anything:sneaky:;) but the fact of the matter is Josy is Queen:love::love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would not see this as an indication of popularity. I think most patreons are on the lower rungs, and I don't think DPC wants to make them feel overly second-class. Whereas patreons at the higher rungs I think it's essentially about the exclusivity of what they get.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
but the fact of the matter is Josy is Queen:love::love:
I can't be the only one to remembers that prior to the release of v0.1, Josy was the runaway favorite. She only plummeted down to the bottom because of her supposed "boyfriend" and almost everybody bailed on her. Only a small minority stuck with her. Even less figured out she didn't have a boyfriend but was instead Maya's girlfriend. It's interesting how she seems to have crawled her way back to at least mid-pack if not front-runner status.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I would not see this as an indication of popularity. I think most patreons are on the lower rungs, and I don't think DPC wants to make them feel overly second-class. Whereas patreons at the higher rungs I think it's essentially about the exclusivity of what they get.
Yes, after searching all patreon, there is no pattern for the girls and tiers, only the 40 tier has a pattern, all the previews of the special renders are 40...
My conspiracy theory died quickly. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes