AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's how I like to see you guys :devilish: Talking about Zoey even when I'm not here :cool: and I don't even have to do spam of pics of her so all of you can remember her

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
No....

Sage has a boyfriend, Zoey is not ready, it is not the same
Tbh:

It seems to me a really forced parallelism....

Apart from the fact that at one point they are fuckbuddies I see very little in common.

Zoey and Sage's starting situation is completely different, one is an outcast, the second the Br queen. And even mc is not in the same situation
The big difference is that Sage was honest with MC about the whole fuck buddy thing she set terms and even told him he can fuck whoever he wanted she didn't own him anything and he didn't own her. Plus MC seems to trust Sage more given the fact he never told Zoey about how he felt about his birthdays.

Plus Zoey made it clear she's not great at talking about her feelings while is the Sage is the same way but Sage is more honest when she have to be.

The relationship started the same but it's different at the end of the day.

Reactions: dalli_x

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Oh, yeah, I remember that causing quite a tiff in the thread but I never remember having an issue with that part, myself, and it doesn’t sound super forced given Sage’s character in general. Plus the threesome is avoidable, anyway, and Trem saying it doesn’t derail anything too majorly in any case. You can still get together officially at the end of 8 and have meaningful talks that explain why she felt that way beforehand

Honestly this thread could use a chill-pill on occasion
View attachment 1921124
The problem in that is not with Sage, its the MC. Sage even calls him out if you decide to dump her in ep8, the shift from emo moping about wanting a relationship to threesomes/breaking up with her, from one episode to the other is way too fast. Him reaching to the 'Rebound Guy' status also happens out of nowhere instead of gradually building up during the episodes.

Makes it seem that entire storyline was just a poorly thought out plot device to delay the relationship advancing before the metaphorical 'Crossroads'. Outside of the Jill issue, in my opinion, this is the other storyline that is deservedly bashed

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah, Jill is very popular at f95 too: DIK Lounge; BaDIK Poll

Sage has a convincing lead in the big originally posted a year ago, but Jill still makes 2nd.

Jill might not win a popularity contest with the current crop of regular posters, they just aren't much of a reflection of the broader f95 sentiment apparently.
These polls are old and have been closed (due to AIDS :LOL: )
In general, we need to create a new poll, taking into account the opinion of the current audience of this thread.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
These polls are old and have been closed (due to AIDS :LOL: )
In general, we need to create a new poll, taking into account the opinion of the current audience of this thread.
The actual audience of the thread is not only those who post, there are still many more people who just watch silently. That's where the surprises come from, if you look at the 20 who always post, how many are clear Jill supporters? but if I look since I started participating in this thread I can easily count more than 20 Jills fans who no longer participate, but would respond to a poll.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The actual audience of the thread is not only those who post, there are still many more people who just watch silently. That's where the surprises come from, if you look at the 20 who always post, how many are clear Jill supporters? but if I look since I started participating in this thread I can easily count more than 20 Jills fans who no longer participate, but would respond to a poll.
Huh, Jill's secret fans, they have a crush on her, but they don't openly admit it :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you exclude the sixth chapter, I am a fan of Jill.

And you know in retrospect DPC has tried to kill a LI, at least in my appreciation, every chapter from the fifth onwards

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you exclude the sixth chapter, I am a fan of Jill.

And you know in retrospect DPC has looked for a LI, at least in my appreciation, every chapter from the fifth onwards
3 together with shazba and chip. If there are any others that I am forgetting, I apologize, but this shows that the distribution among the regulars does not represent the total.

As for the other, I have a hard time seeing for myself, as my main runs are the ones that usually eat up my time and attention (Sage and M&J).

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
hello :)
I am returning to this game after idk how long but basically, last version i played was the episode 7 one
and now the interlude thingy shows no saves
i cannot import save files because my game's version was not the s1-s2 one so i never got the save here to transfer to s3 option
can i play the game without having to restart it? if yes, then please guide me..

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I am returning to this game after idk how long but basically, last version i played was the episode 7 one
i cannot import save files because my game's version was not the s1-s2 one so i never got the save here to transfer to s3 option
can i play the game without having to restart it? if yes, then please guide me..
If you want, you can see in the OP, there are various saves that you can use to play only episode 8 or directly the interlude (another way, unfortunately there is not).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You'll have to play episode 8 from your episode 7 save, so you would need to download season 1-2 from the spoiler in the first post. You can only import episode 8 saves into the interlude.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes