Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I drag Jill's name through the mud quite often but it is only for stupid humor. I like the Jill path. Yup she is imperfect, but so is every other LI. View attachment 1923320

Plus, if opportunity ever happens, I get a shot at Jill's mom and Bianca. :p
Bianca! Yes, because of this girl, Jill's path becomes more interesting. I look forward to getting to know her better in Season 3.:sneaky:

Значок Проверено сообществом

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hmmm... so you're suggesting that a serious amount of people wish to fuck their sister and if DPC provides it would get insta-banned if not then it would get a serious hatred towards the developer... nice one ! :LOL:
You forget something. There is a difference between wanting to fuck and fucking. Do you want me to explain that to you? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You forget something. There is a difference between wanting to fuck and fucking. Do you want me to explain that to you? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No the situation where you would place DPC with this thought is the main point here... you little devil ! :devilish::KEK:

Almost forgot !!! :eek: Please elaborate on the subject Papa Schlumpf
1657717909271.png :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Just have to say went to the OP for the first time in ages today and have to say the picture spruiking this game on the 1st post does not do it justice
Its a terrible selection to put up to promote this game

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Now that MC is official gym member, I wonder if he will have kickboxing training sessions in ep. 9 with that gym bro (can't remember his name) who offered tips on how to fight Caleb? I doubt DPC would introduce a character like that to only have him in game for 30 seconds.

Gym bro seems to know how to fight and lift weights, so when he isn't busy going balls deep in Nora and Josy, he should be able to train MC. If you opted to fight the jocks and didn't pussy out, then there has to be a rematch coming. Even if you "won" against Caleb without him landing a punch, DPC still attempted to make it seem like MC isn't quite up to the task of knocking his ass out. And in gym with punching bag, you can tell the bad blood is still there with Caleb.

I think the fighting mini game is something that DPC will have to work on if he wants to continue the Caleb rivalry. Fighting hasn't had any advancements since the early days and by the end of season 1 you are basically a fully upgraded unstoppable force. Looking forward to the fighting mini game enhancements. It's one of the mini games in BaDIK that I actually had fun with. Better than painting the fucking fence anyway.

Thanks for naming that dude. Much in the same way Carolyn provided the name for Carolyn, Gym Bro (Jimbo?) it is, then. It's a bit better fitting than the "Gym guy" name he's lugging around in the game.

I am waiting on the AC merch.... Coffee cup, bath towel, action figures, lunch box, etc.
Don't you want my OF? For $10 you could see a lot of me :devilish:

You don't need to do that, znar. After all, we are on a pirate site. As a subscriber to Ached's OF, I'll be the hero here. I just hope this doesn't get me banned from his site.

AchedCroissant OnlyFans Preview #1:

AC OF Preview #1.png

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
*Sigh*

Fine.

I realized after I posted it that there's no way you would have an OF site without Chip anyway, so here is the actual image.

AchedChip (ChipCroissant?) OnlyFans Preview #1: (Look away, LizaS)

View attachment 1923456

Based on your "white ass" comment, I made you the pasty one. :WeSmart:
$10???? Seriously, you underestimate....that is top tier..... hubba...hubba.... :ROFLMAO:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hmmm... so you're suggesting that a serious amount of people wish to fuck their sister and if DPC provides it would get insta-banned if not then it would get a serious hatred towards the developer... nice one ! :LOL:
Have to agree here. While Summertime Saga and some other very popular titles are chock full of incest, DPC is clearly going for something approaching mainstream respectability with BaDIK. I just don't see him risking that (or his Patreon platform) by throwing in some loopy incest curveballs. And now that the MC and Jill are able to consummate their relationship at the end of episode 8, it means there's no chance that she's the MC's aunt or anything like that, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST and sixart

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Call it a hunch, but I think Gym Bro isn't gonna get quite the following that Carolyn has amassed. :cool:
Calling it now...he will be Lost&Damned's new favourite big dicker at B&R. Even supplanting current fav Ron. Magnar is just a distant memory at this point. :cry: And Gym bro will definitely have a history with Nora. He seems to be a personal trainer type, so no way he is going to miss a big titty blonde working out alone. That's like chum in the water for a personal trainer shark. Unless of course he is secretly gay or impotent like almost every other male jock character in game. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes