Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Does anyone knows if there is full credits through out game development? Everywhere I look, I only see DrPinkCake trademark but eh, particular looking for actors/voice over each fictional character (apart from soundtrack already which is included).
Pinkcake is the entire development team. As far as anyone knows, it's just an individual dude. When he did the first episode, originally there were voice actors for the female characters, but he abandoned that for later episodes.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone knows if there is full credits through out game development? Everywhere I look, I only see DrPinkCake trademark but eh, particular looking for actors/voice over each fictional character (apart from soundtrack already which is included).
There are no voice actors mate.
Pinkcake is the entire development team. As far as anyone knows, it's just an individual dude. When he did the first episode, originally there were voice actors for the female characters, but he abandoned that for later episodes.
Technically Jill has one, but it's not really the voice I would picture for her.
All the voices (so far just Jill and Bella but they were canned) are done by VoiceLikeCandy. Everything except the 2D art, some play testing, and discord moderation is done by DPC.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm looking for the rollback limit option in the game folder. Does anyone have any idea where it might be located? I'm trying to rollback the game further.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 1924732
While I was playing the s1-s2 version of the game, after this dialogue; the game closes itself for some reason. Can anybody tell what to do?
How could we know it?

This is a Ren'py game, after all: check the traceback.txt file you see in your game folder and post here what's written in it.

Secondly, are you playing a modded/compressed version?

Reactions: ZWCook

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
Secondly, are you playing a modded/compressed version?
I installed the "parts" version and when I extracted part 1, I think all of them got extracted? coz when i was trying to extract part 2; it showed that all the files were same (also after extraction, the size was around 18.6 GB)
Could this be causing the issue?
also there is no traceback.txt file in the game folder

Pizzarella

Jan 19, 2020
this is a common problem if you use a mod. make sure that the mod you use is the latest version or don't use mods at all
The mod was in previous versions of the game(till ep7; I did not install for the s1-s2 part). I do not know if it gets carried over to this version too. Could u link the latest mod for s1-s2 version of the game?

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
There is a credits screen within BaDIK, but it's only displayed at the end of the game.

credits =
Created by: Dr PinkCake
Proofreading by: Ignatz
Beta testers: DparX; Zangs
Discord staff: N7; Tommybuns; Dasati; dAAAMN313; Dorian Rast; Bender
Jacob's 2D art commissioned by: FlowerXL
Arieth/Ellie models by courtesy of: Dawe3DArts * Not credited in Interlude.
Then a list of creative commons license for commercial use Music.
Then a list of Massive DIK patrons.

As others have mentioned, the voice work isn't credited in current releases.
Can someone help me, I'm looking for the rollback limit option in the game folder. Does anyone have any idea where it might be located? I'm trying to rollback the game further.
config.hard_rollback_limit = 100
This is the number of steps that Ren’Py will let the user interactively rollback. Set this to 0 to disable rollback entirely, although we don’t recommend that, as rollback is useful to let the user see text he skipped by mistake.

config.rollback_length = 128
When there are more than this many statements in the rollback log, Ren’Py will consider trimming the log. This also covers how many steps Ren’Py will rollback when trying to load a save when the script has changed.

Enable the console & set both variables to a higher value (the Force enable rollback feature in UnRen sets both to 256).
Could u link the latest mod for s1-s2 version of the game?
That's what the first post in the thread (OP) is for? Look under extras, scrappy has versions for both s1-2 & 3.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey Guys, Can anyone PLEASE upload latest news or previews from patreon?
Check N7 posts, he does it weekly.
Hello, is there a mod to disable/manipulate dik score? Being unable to clock a dude in the face because you didn't check out a girl's ass a day prior is profoundly retarded.
Yes, you can alter the score.
View attachment 1924732
While I was playing the s1-s2 version of the game, after this dialogue; the game closes itself for some reason. Can anybody tell what to do?
That's because you're a cheating bastard, and the game in the past made note of your cheating, and that info is stored in your save files. It may have also wiped out your unlocked scenes, you should check that.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I quite enjoyed the dinner, was expecting snobs, but they seem pretty ok, so I'll let that one slide for Jill. It is kinda cute in a way, or creepy, depending if you already started drinking that night.
All jokes aside, the dinner with friends was very sweet.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes