Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
Hello there, do we have a S1-S2 android port without mods? The one with Scrappy's mod messes with the dik scoring and affinity, not to mention the Mega account associated with those modded apk appears to have been banned. Thankyou :)

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
I can't transfer my season 2 save in season 3. Can anyone help? Android version
By season 3, you mean the 'S3 Interlude apk'? If yes:
Then your 'S1S2 App' saves wouldn't really work on there because from what I understand, that one only let's you play through the interlude part of season 3 and you can't start over from season 1 from there (s3 interlude app) so it wouldn't make sense for the saves of S1S2 to work there for now. Maybe when episode 9 (season 3) gets released and we move to a new launcher, the saves will work.
If this isn't useful, please ignore my rambling LOL.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Any news for episode 9 ?

And you know whether or not to keep the Season 1 & 2 file for the continuation of the main story ?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I can't transfer my season 2 save in season 3. Can anyone help? Android version
Did you save your game at the special save file screen at the end of season 2? If you did, all you need to do is select IMPORT from the interlude startup screen.

Then your 'S1S2 App' saves wouldn't really work on there because from what I understand, that one only let's you play through the interlude part of season 3 and you can't start over from season 1 from there (s3 interlude app) so it wouldn't make sense for the saves of S1S2 to work there for now. Maybe when episode 9 (season 3) gets released and we move to a new launcher, the saves will work.
Sorry but nothing you said is correct. The interlude IS the beginning of season 3. That's why it's call "Season 3 Interlude". There is literally no way to start from nothing with the interlude. You must have an end of season 2 save file to import for the interlude.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
We need one for MC x Chad x Troy. :Kappa:
I think you're the only one who needs that
unless you're referring to all your alts as "we", then I understand
but as one of your alts, I'd like to exclude myself from such ideas, thoughts and wishes

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe when episode 9 (season 3) gets released and we move to a new launcher, the saves will work.
We are already on the new launcher... ;)
Transfer file goes here...
Android/data/beingadik/file/saves folder [If Android/data not accessible in your device, you can use File Manager + app]
or watch this...

Last edited:

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
Did you save your game at the special save file screen at the end of season 2? If you did, all you need to do is select IMPORT from the interlude startup screen.

Sorry but nothing you said is correct. The interlude IS the beginning of season 3. That's why it's call "Season 3 Interlude". There is literally no way to start from nothing with the interlude. You must have an end of season 2 save file to import for the interlude.
That's literally what I said lol, you can't start over from the S3 Interlude. I assumed OP tried to load his S1S2 saves to the S3 Interlude app. (Note that he's on android, and the only android port available rn are made by Brandy as far as I know) Both his S1S2 app and S3 Interlude app share the same directory save files but you can't load the saves from one another.) Sorry for my bad english.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
There is a credits screen within BaDIK, but it's only displayed at the end of the game.

credits =
Created by: Dr PinkCake
Proofreading by: Ignatz
Beta testers: DparX; Zangs
Discord staff: N7; Tommybuns; Dasati; dAAAMN313; Dorian Rast; Bender
Jacob's 2D art commissioned by: FlowerXL
Arieth/Ellie models by courtesy of: Dawe3DArts * Not credited in Interlude.
Then a list of creative commons license for commercial use Music.
Then a list of Massive DIK patrons.

As others have mentioned, the voice work isn't credited in current releases.
All the voices (so far just Jill and Bella but they were canned) are done by VoiceLikeCandy. Everything except the 2D art, some play testing, and discord moderation is done by DPC.
Yep, there is Jill intro (technically open cutscene) as soon you boot up new game, such gorgeous amazing voice has Jill :love:. Although I can imagine picture their voices in my head when reading dialogues, not that uncommon :BootyTime:
I'm unsure whatever was the reason to discontinue voiceover lines feature, I sincerely hope DPC would consider add eventually near future being implemented if up to it. Thanks for pointing out, guys :)

This fan render is close to the truth, most likely it will be so. Its so realistic that I thought about another preview from the DPC
As much I love this render to happen, it's high unlikely although I mean no criticism and with humor. Reminder that I find Jill's personality has some sort of being high protective over relationship with Bella and infidelity would play such unique role with MC. In this case, from my perspective of view resolve she either to come up to be convinced with some explanation logical constructive reason as to what happened that day (assume that what she saw) along together with MC & Bella or ditch him (BIG DIK Move tbh) which comes with actions that would have later consequences as we move up towards branch, women rights protest and turnover? Revenge which might hurt someone?
As much I want to see an happy ending to couple, it's high likely to have threesome together with Jill & Bella :HideThePain:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Arlecchino :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brocolli666

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022
Alright thanks for the information ☺

Mahesh narla

Feb 23, 2022

I did save at the end of season 2 but still the save file isn't showing in Interlude

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
So, like, at what point do you guys and gals think this game is gonna run outta steam?
Depends to whom ofc - as we all know, the audience is only growing currently. To me personally however, it sorta run outta of it already. S2 has pushed the MC just too far ahead. I don't like it, feels too easy. I get that it's the goal and I enjoy this power fantasy myself to a degree but I wish it wasn't like that, at least yet. I will still check out the next ep for sure to see the direction it taking but I woulnd't expect some sort of a turnaround, a new and much more legit rival, new more legit challenges for the MC or real troubles in any of the paths with LIs due to the chosen format (imagine say Sage's fans won't get any lewd scene with her in the whole episode for the drama's sake).

So mostly I expect a good laugh first and the new power fantasy level over the top scenes like that huge hinted orgy with the strippers or something. I would say spit-roasting Heather with Tommy but that won't happen obviously, I don't see even threesome with JB and Elena unfortunately. Otherwise - just new side hoes, the more the merrier. I'm not looking for "hard" drama because usually it looks too silly (like Burke-Jade exchange for instance). There will be plenty of that however :HideThePain: Unless it will be so silly it's funny but then see the p1.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Depends to whom ofc - as we all know, the audience is only growing currently. To me personally however, it sorta run outta of it already. S2 has pushed the MC just too far ahead. I don't like it, feels too easy. I get that it's the goal and I enjoy this power fantasy myself to a degree but I wish it wasn't like that, at least yet. I will still check out the next ep for sure to see the direction it taking but I woulnd't expect some sort of a turnaround, a new and much more legit rival, new more legit challenges for the MC or real troubles in any of the paths with LIs due to the chosen format (imagine say Sage's fans won't get any lewd scene with her in the whole episode for the drama's sake).

So mostly I expect a good laugh first and the new power fantasy level ridiculous scenes like that huge hinted orgy with the stripperts or something. I would say split-roasting Heather with Tommy but that won't happen obviously, I don't see even threesome with JB and Elena unfortunately. Otherwise - just new side hoes, the more the merrier. I'm not looking for "hard" drama because usually it looks too silly (like Burke-Jade exchange for instance). There will be plenty of that however :HideThePain: Unless it will be so silly so it's funny but then see the p1.
Yeah, I agree with those sentiments.

The mc started off shy and rather "wet behind the ears". He timidly chatted to Josy, its likely he never even would have made contact if she hadn't walked in on him rehearsing his lines to her.

He had almost no power with Quinn, she called all the shots and he just looked weak.

He was ready to leave college because the DIKs were mean to him.

Now he's pretty much Rusty's right hand man, he's fucked just about every girl on campus, and he's dating whichever typically unattainable girl you wanna choose - the preppy princess (Jill), the librarian ice queen (Bella), the HOT president (Sage) or the manipulative bitch (Maya... no sorry, I mean Quinn :p).

He thinks nothing of whipping his cock out in front of a bunch of girls in a jacuzzi for them to suck on.

He almost singlehandedly spearheaded the recovery of the DIK mansion.

He's taken on every tough guy on campus and mostly won.

Underdog stories are good while they are climbing out of the pit, but the mc's now at the top.

There's no one left to prove himself to, there's no one left to conquer. So, what's left for him to do?

There's really just a bunch of fun events (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Spring Break), and maybe one or two new antagonist (Vinny, and/or perhaps Burke), and then it's happily every after.

Oh yeah, and then there's Zoey... :sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I agree with those sentiments.

The mc started off shy and rather "wet behind the ears". He timidly chatted to Josy, its likely he never even would have made contact if she hadn't walked in on him rehearsing his lines to her.

He had almost no power with Quinn, she called all the shots and he just looked weak.

He was ready to leave college because the DIKs were mean to him.

Now he's pretty much Rusty's right hand man, he's fucked just about every girl on campus, and he's dating whichever typically unattainable girl you wanna choose - the preppy princess (Jill), the librarian ice queen (Bella), the HOT president (Sage) or the manipulative bitch (Maya... no sorry, I mean Quinn :p).

He thinks nothing of whipping his cock out in front of a bunch of girls in a jacuzzi for them to suck on.

He almost singlehandedly spearheaded the recovery of the DIK mansion.

He's taken on every tough guy on campus and mostly won.

Underdog stories are good while they are climbing out of the pit, but the mc's now at the top.

There's no one left to prove himself to, there's no one left to conquer. So, what's left for him to do?

There's really just a bunch of fun events (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Spring Break), and maybe one or two new antagonist (Vinny, and/or perhaps Burke), and then it's happily every after.

Oh yeah, and then there's Zoey... :sneaky:
Nice touch on Maya :KEK: but at the same time.....
0d4ef7e57c70eec870f82d88aa7b35ed241fa4ef8c7bb7c6e9a38988d609be8b8.gif coz the pros and cons will start another dumpster fire here :ROFLMAO:
80622563bfb3281cc09e6e6d343be68a37cd80a90dd9299075c9f017d2228ba0.gif stans are ready 2 rumble you know :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

What's left him to do ??? :p We're just halfway ( somewhat ) there yet... trust DPC there will be plenty of shit headin' our way just you wait !!! :eek: By the time that comes to reality that would be the problem to the folks sooo... patience ! It's a virtue ! ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes