felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He was ready to leave college because the DIKs were mean to him.
i wish he had wanted to leave because of that!!! He wanted to leave because of TROY!!! just because Troy proves too rough that Mc decides to really try to become a DIK!!!:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

instead I think it is correct that at the moment MC is "strong," now he will have to face the real difficulties, which would have wiped out the provincial orphan

I don't know yet if these difficulties will be complicated situations to handle, or will be represented by a real nemesis (I can't see Vinnie in this role, for now he is a nemesis only for Quinn and maybe for the DIKs)

probably in the next season we will understand this better and in the last season there will be a resolution

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, I agree with those sentiments.

The mc started off shy and rather "wet behind the ears". He timidly chatted to Josy, its likely he never even would have made contact if she hadn't walked in on him rehearsing his lines to her.

He had almost no power with Quinn, she called all the shots and he just looked weak.

He was ready to leave college because the DIKs were mean to him.

Now he's pretty much Rusty's right hand man, he's fucked just about every girl on campus, and he's dating whichever typically unattainable girl you wanna choose - the preppy princess (Jill), the librarian ice queen (Bella), the HOT president (Sage) or the manipulative bitch (Maya... no sorry, I mean Quinn :p).

He thinks nothing of whipping his cock out in front of a bunch of girls in a jacuzzi for them to suck on.

He almost singlehandedly spearheaded the recovery of the DIK mansion.

He's taken on every tough guy on campus and mostly won.

Underdog stories are good while they are climbing out of the pit, but the mc's now at the top.

There's no one left to prove himself to, there's no one left to conquer. So, what's left for him to do?

There's really just a bunch of fun events (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Spring Break), and maybe one or two new antagonist (Vinny, and/or perhaps Burke), and then it's happily every after.

Oh yeah, and then there's Zoey... :sneaky:
There is still the roids monster and the situation with Burke, Maya's manipulative dad, Quin's situation, the real stalker of Riona, MC's last name and the rich family he is related to.

Gotta agree though, Maya is one manipulative cunt when she wants to. Bloody stop pretending to be the victim all the time and do something about it instead of waiting for someone else to solve your problem for you.

Nice touch on Maya :KEK: but at the same time.....
View attachment 1925300 coz the pros and cons will start another dumpster fire here :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1925305 stans are ready 2 rumble you know :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

What's left him to do ??? :p We're just halfway ( somewhat ) there yet... trust DPC there will be plenty of shit headin' our way just you wait !!! :eek: By the time that comes to reality that would be the problem to the folks sooo... patience ! It's a virtue ! ;)

Let them come, I will give them the classic Slav response of "I just don't give a fuck. I call it as I see it, just because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true."

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Caleb is insignificant however you would like to look at the story :unsure::KEK:
You're wrong DPC is preparing the hardest brawler in the history of BADIK. It will punish Chick players who haven't been training their brawler skills, you see Jill will hire Caleb to beat up up the MC for banging Bella. For other characters like Maya & Josy, Burke will hire Caleb as muscle... If you fail the brawler you lose Maya in an NTR scene which cannot be skipped.
There is no chance we will see this in August. The most optimistic scenario is September. The average scenario - October, the most pessimistic - November, the first half.
never-tell-me-the-odds-star.gif

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You know you just confirmed me ? :KEK: That's an insignificant person right there ;)
I get the joke btw :p:LOL:
I think you don't realise... DPC is setting up Caleb to be the next Senator Armstrong. That amount of muscle mass isn't insignificant. When you're bashing the directional keys with sweat and blood running down your keyboard then you'll realise Caleb is just like you trying to make history.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

## [0.8.2_interlude-rev-1.2] - 2022-07-14

- Adding screenshots of all secret locations
- Split the walkthrough in 2 files to match the VN itself

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Walkthrough Update

## [0.8.2_interlude-rev-1.2] - 2022-07-14

- Adding screenshots of all secret locations
- Split the walkthrough in 2 files to match the VN itself

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
DrPinkCake: "How could you do this to me MrBubu those 3 patrons you have is hurting my million dollar business" :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dec 22, 2017
I'm just in love with Maya, even though my primary route is with Jill. If Maya had a solo route, that be the only route I would be playing. Ever since episode 1 I've always been in love with Maya, whatever she needs and ask for she can always depend on my MC. I just wish we knew if she was pursuable without Josy.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I'm just in love with Maya, even though my primary route is with Jill. If Maya had a solo route, that be the only route I would be playing. Ever since episode 1 I've always been in love with Maya, whatever she needs and ask for she can always depend on my MC. I just wish we knew if she was pursuable without Josy.
Same here, except it was Josy for me. Had Josy been a solo route from day one, she'd be the one for me. But then I wouldn't have fallen for Jill, so I guess it all worked out.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wow, now there is something you don't see every day around here. Most people either want Maya/Josy trouple or Josy solo. Rare to find a Maya solo person these days. You sir, are a unicorn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes