Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I'm just in love with Maya, even though my primary route is with Jill. If Maya had a solo route, that be the only route I would be playing. Ever since episode 1 I've always been in love with Maya, whatever she needs and ask for she can always depend on my MC. I just wish we knew if she was pursuable without Josy.
The throuple is my favorite route and I absolutely adore Josy, but if forced to choose, I would also go Maya every time.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
There's no one left to prove himself to, there's no one left to conquer. So, what's left for him to do?

There's really just a bunch of fun events (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Spring Break), and maybe one or two new antagonist (Vinny, and/or perhaps Burke), and then it's happily every after.

Oh yeah, and then there's Zoey... :sneaky:
I mean, in Jill's route we still haven't seen Jonathan. It sounded like he is someone of power or just knows the work-arounds because Jill asked him for help in spreading her campaign.
He might be a Tybalt 2.0 but attractive and more charismatic.

Quinn, her dad and the drug ring would be a problem, so that's that.

Sage's mom, Jade, with the revelations about their relationships with Tremolo.
Burke? Nahh. He's a homie.

Bella and her secret door. wow, that sounds like a movie title. :unsure:
Her husband, and theories about her having a dead child, imagining everything with hallucinations, or just being mentally-sick. Hey, don't look at me. Those aren't my theories. Take that what you will.

Maya, haven't dealt with her dad yet and the tuition problem so that's that.

Finally, Josy. Haven't threatened DPC to do her solo route yet, so there's a lot of things to do. :Kappa:

Oh, and Zoey. Uhhh... she has a better dumptruck than Camila, so we might have to protect her from Camila being angry at taking her spot having the best cake in the game.
Hey, don't tell Camila fans that I said Zoey has a better peach than her okay?

Also, Sally, KRJ, Carolyn and the Vixens. A lot. Has. Yet. To. Be. Conquered. :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He's literally MC's counterpart for Alphas. He's not a retard like the rest of them, even more ripped than Chad and for sure, will take the leadership position on his second year. Very similar indeed actually :Kappa:
If it were an action film it would surely end with Caleb cornering Chad and MC intervening in his defence.

But BaDIK isn't that so I'm not so sure

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah, I agree with those sentiments.

The mc started off shy and rather "wet behind the ears". He timidly chatted to Josy, its likely he never even would have made contact if she hadn't walked in on him rehearsing his lines to her.

He had almost no power with Quinn, she called all the shots and he just looked weak.

He was ready to leave college because the DIKs were mean to him.

Now he's pretty much Rusty's right hand man, he's fucked just about every girl on campus, and he's dating whichever typically unattainable girl you wanna choose - the preppy princess (Jill), the librarian ice queen (Bella), the HOT president (Sage) or the manipulative bitch (Maya... no sorry, I mean Quinn :p).

He thinks nothing of whipping his cock out in front of a bunch of girls in a jacuzzi for them to suck on.

He almost singlehandedly spearheaded the recovery of the DIK mansion.

He's taken on every tough guy on campus and mostly won.

Underdog stories are good while they are climbing out of the pit, but the mc's now at the top.

There's no one left to prove himself to, there's no one left to conquer. So, what's left for him to do?

There's really just a bunch of fun events (Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Spring Break), and maybe one or two new antagonist (Vinny, and/or perhaps Burke), and then it's happily every after.

Oh yeah, and then there's Zoey... :sneaky:
Ehh, I think MC will get on the top once he replaces Tommy as the right-hand man/becomes DIK President, which could anger Tommy perhaps, causing a divide between the members on who can be a better prez. But simply I think the MC and co. can go a lot of ways still.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Wow, now there is something you don't see every day around here. Most people either want Maya/Josy trouple or Josy solo. Rare to find a Maya solo person these days. You sir, are a unicorn.
I believe people are generally discouraged to openly admit they have maya as their favourite LI after all the shit tossing that went in this topic some time ago :HideThePain:

I've always had maya as my first choice and only saw josy as a nuisance. after reading some of the posts in the thread I've given josy a chance and rather liked her after replaying a "josy" path

still, maya>josy and that's about it for me. maybe a sage route but I'm not even as nearly enthusiastic about it as about a maya solo path

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
I believe people are generally discouraged to openly admit they have maya as their favourite LI after all the shit tossing that went in this topic some time ago :HideThePain:

I've always had maya as my first choice and only saw josy as a nuisance. after reading some of the posts in the thread I've given josy a chance and rather liked her after replaying a "josy" path

still, maya>josy and that's about it for me. maybe a sage route but I'm not even as nearly enthusiastic about it as about a maya solo path
I was all in on Josy until the Revelation, after that my MC went full Sage mode.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Cant access the game only stuck at main menu. What do I do?
Well maybe you could take a look at the instructions on the first page of this thread... good advice for the future too. There is everything you need, and nobody could answer your question better anyway. Iam really tired of these silly questions... in every thread on every page. I mean, come on, if you can write those questions, you can read the instructions too or am i wrong? Sorry if iam too harsh here but its really annoying.

But yeah... mabe... try to start the game from the beginning and not with Season 3... so... yeah... download Season 1 first? Ah nevermind, bad morning.

Reactions: Ilhares

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

True and Maya crushing used to be more prevalent in the old days. Now it's quite a change to see someone boldly walk in, unzip, flop his dick on the table and say, "I love Maya. There, what's up now bitchez? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "
Gotta respect that.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on several different scenes, including group and branch-specific scenes for all major branches. To name a few, I've been working on scenes with Camila, Josy, Jill, Maya, Sage, Isabella, and Quinn.

I experimented a bit with a new animation technique, completed a shorter lewd scene, and started planning/writing some Rooster content.

Because I've focused hard on static renders for a while, I now have ~240 renders waiting in the render queue.

I'll be posing render #2500 in a day or two from now, and I'm very pleased with the development in general.

The animation queue is still big. PCs have started rendering some threesome animations. As a rule of thumb, the time needed to produce an animation increases for each character you add to it. And I'm noticing this slight increase in render time for these animations.

I will power on as usual with static renders next week and maybe do a bit of writing as well.

I'm thinking about playtesting parts of the episode soon. Since I've been focusing on producing art for quite some time now, I haven't played the episode in like 1.5 months.

I usually playtest a bit here and there during development to perform some polishing and get a feel for the episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

This week I worked on several different scenes, including group and branch-specific scenes for all major branches. To name a few, I've been working on scenes with Camila, Josy, Jill, Maya, Sage, Isabella, and Quinn.

I experimented a bit with a new animation technique, completed a shorter lewd scene, and started planning/writing some Rooster content.

Because I've focused hard on static renders for a while, I now have ~240 renders waiting in the render queue.

I'll be posing render #2500 in a day or two from now, and I'm very pleased with the development in general.

The animation queue is still big. PCs have started rendering some threesome animations. As a rule of thumb, the time needed to produce an animation increases for each character you add to it. And I'm noticing this slight increase in render time for these animations.

I will power on as usual with static renders next week and maybe do a bit of writing as well.

I'm thinking about playtesting parts of the episode soon. Since I've been focusing on producing art for quite some time now, I haven't played the episode in like 1.5 months.

I usually playtest a bit here and there during development to perform some polishing and get a feel for the episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Thank you very much... again and again for posting these.

So yeah considering the numbers... no need to be a fortune teller, still mid-late october is the best bet for a release i think, and this is of course no suprise, Halloween episode, its obvious that this was the plan from the start even before the interlude was made.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

True and Maya crushing used to be more prevalent in the old days. Now it's quite a change to see someone boldly walk in, unzip, flop his dick on the table and say, "I love Maya. There, what's up now bitchez? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "
Gotta respect that.
As much as people hang shit on characters:
  • Jill the goblinoid retarded princess.
  • Bella the axe murdering psycho.
  • Maya the drama queen with granny skin.
  • Sage the angry mental health case.
  • Josy the perfect girl next door foil for Maya.
  • Quinn the rat faced, boy-bodied cunt.
  • Zoey the blue-haired, inappropriately timed, complete waste of development resources, Interlude star that nobody asked for (except me and the croissant).
I don’t get the sense that people hate on each other for their chosen LI.

We debate the pros and cons, heavily insult these pixelated bitches, but really, there’s no shaming going on here.:giggle:

Personally I like them all, but Bella I find the least enjoyable (but I do wanna know her secrets).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Zoey
Maya & Josy
Nicole
Lily
Riona
Camila

They will all appear in the same episode and that makes me happy

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As much as people hang shit on characters:
  • Jill the goblinoid retarded princess.
  • Bella the axe murdering psycho.
  • Maya the drama queen with granny skin.
  • Sage the angry mental health case.
  • Josy the perfect girl next door foil for Maya.
  • Quinn the rat faced, boy-bodied cunt.
  • Zoey the blue-haired, inappropriately timed, complete waste of development resources, Interlude star that nobody asked for (except me and the croissant).
I don’t get the sense that people hate on each other for their chosen LI.

We debate the pros and cons, heavily insult these pixelated bitches, but really, there’s no shaming going on here.:giggle:
I'm not really talking about the hate as much as someone just unabashedly professing love for Maya while at the same time showing indifference to Josy. That is a new one. At least that I've seen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes