felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know, I find Camila unique. I don't remember seeing her character model (or a similar character in another game). The most basic face is probably Mona, as it's widely used and you can find it in a bunch of games.
however, they are two different things: it is one thing how much a model is used, another how elaborate or not it is

Quinn's model (to stay with BADIK) is one of the most widely used, sometimes in a fairly basic way, in other cases highly modified so as to become not immediately recognizable

for example, Jill is also quite used, and often almost identical to itself (but elsewhere she smiles better, or at least smiles less often)

if it is a model is little used it is not necessarily an indication of quality

to me Camilla often looks like those realistic sex dolls but still dolls

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
As we're talking about Riona, Camila, and renders.
I would like to give attention to the detail given in the game.

In the RiCa scene, well before it, you would either have Camila or Riona invite you to the room and in turn would have a solo scene before the threesome scene.

Now, look at these screenshots.
It's fascinating in either cases, if Riona invites you, Camila comes over and gives you head with clothes and vice versa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, these are screenshots from an animated scene in the game. These are no still renders.
And yet, even though slight variations, DPC still pushed through with this. When for sure it would take lot more time.

If I was a dev, I won't give a f. I'll just make whoever comes late get their clothes off too so I can use the same animated scene.

The amount of detail in this game is frickin' magnanimous. IDK what that even means, but I'm sure it's positive!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
however, they are two different things: it is one thing how much a model is used, another how elaborate or not it is

Quinn's model (to stay with BADIK) is one of the most widely used, sometimes in a fairly basic way, in other cases highly modified so as to become not immediately recognizable

for example, Jill is also quite used, and often almost identical to itself (but elsewhere she smiles better, or at least smiles less often)

if it is a model is little used it is not necessarily an indication of quality

to me Camilla often looks like those realistic sex dolls but still dolls
What makes Camila's model the worst/most basic one? Genuinely curious.

Is it like the skin texture or the facial structure? Like what are you basing your claims on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

In the RiCa scene, well before it, you would either have Camila or Riona invite you to the room and in turn would have a solo scene before the threesome scene.

It's fascinating in either cases, if Riona invites you, Camila comes over and gives you head with clothes and vice versa.

Mind you, these are screenshots from an animated scene in the game. These are no still renders.
And yet, even though slight variations, DPC still pushed through with this. When for sure it would take lot more time.

If I was a dev, I won't give a f. I'll just make whoever comes late get their clothes off too so I can use the same animated scene.

The amount of detail in this game is frickin' magnanimous. IDK what that even means, but I'm sure it's positive!
I wonder if anyone refused this legendary threesome. Admittedly I went with Camila first and Riona wanted to join afterwards and you have to be crazy to say no. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't tolerate any Camila slander. Just to let you know. :Kappa:
And we still don't even know where she's from... I just hope she's not from Puerto Rico or any Caribbean island because those people speak horrible

ep7_sage_maya17.jpg ep7_sage_maya17b.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Whats wrong with being name Peter?:ROFLMAO:
Nothing, it's just that Melissa's dad (Peter) is an abusing piece of shit, contrasted with Josy's dad (Pete) who's a good guy and cares about his daughter. But my point was that was the only name used in both games, every other name was unique.

Dude stop arguing with yourself. Let's just all agree Maya is the worst LI and Jill looks like she's straight out of gremlins :LUL:
Guys, guys, guys, come on. You are being cute. The best render in the game is this one. It's not even a contest.
View attachment 1928703
Except... it literally is a contest! An ass contest :p

And anyway, everyone knows which is the most exquisite, detailed render of them all. The detail is extreme that it hurts to look.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What makes Camila's model the worst/most basic one? Genuinely curious.

Is it like the skin texture or the facial structure? Like what are you basing your claims on?
no, there are many worse models (for example Elena has a very used model, but that always tells me very little), however I find her very basic, not very characterized aesthetically (apart from being the only prominent dark-skinned character), this combined with the effect of shiny skin (which Josy also often has) often makes her for me "like-plastic". but to try to explain myself, I would never see her LI of a quality game, she is fine as a sidekick (instead Riona, Nicole could be very well)

even she as Riona however in the last chapters has improved

Reactions: Lostanddamned

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
OK, I got a question for you guys and gals

gun to your head, no way out, you gotta pick one - who would you rather bang:

Lydia (granny bomb Derek jumps on)
or
Madame (that thing in Pink Rose's VIP room)?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes