shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just found out something you can try for yourselves if you want.:D

In the last freeroam event of EP8, Nick asks you if you want him to show the MC how to clean the fish tank. If you decline and leave Nick in charge, the basketball game is much easier than if the MC wants Nick to show him. (y)

I call it fish and no fish in my score. I'm curious if this decision by Nick will have an impact in EP9, because the MC gives Josy advice at the Dorm Party to say no to Becky when it becomes too much for Josy to be nice. Should he perhaps implement his own advice with Nick? :unsure:
Dude, the variable associated with Nick and his fish is "ep8_help_nick". It's not used anywhere in the game yet (it's just exported to the season 3 save), so it was just random that the game seemed easier once you help or don't help Nick.
OK, I got a question for you guys and gals

gun to your head, no way out, you gotta pick one - who would you rather bang:

Lydia (granny bomb Derek jumps on)
or
Madame (that thing in Pink Rose's VIP room)?
While the madame is gross, you could fuck her and not be haunted for the rest of your life. I think if you fucked Lydia, you wouldn't be able to look yourself in the mirror ever again...

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
OK, I got a question for you guys and gals

gun to your head, no way out, you gotta pick one - who would you rather bang:

Lydia (granny bomb Derek jumps on)
or
Madame (that thing in Pink Rose's VIP room)?
Gimme the bullet in the brain.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude, try it out for yourself. Without fish I easily get over 30 baskets at a time, usually 40-50, once even 100.

With Nick fish, I struggle to get more than 20. This is definitely a difference.

The nick variable "ep8_help_nick" can only be applied to EP9, but what about the basketball variable(s)? From the fact that the nick variable is applied to EP9, we can conclude that there is a decision that will affect EP9. Perhaps the "Nick" variable is also included in the "Basketball" variable and was just not discovered.
What I'm saying is, if you choose to help Nick, "ep8_help_nick" gets set TRUE. If you don't help him, it gets set FALSE. It's the only variable at play in the fish scene.

And that variable isn't used in the basketball game, it isn't used anywhere yet.

Therefore the basketball game isn't influenced by your discussion with Nick.

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What I'm saying is, if you choose to help Nick, "ep8_help_nick" gets set TRUE. If you don't help him, it gets set FALSE. It's the only variable at play in the fish scene.

And that variable isn't used in the basketball game, it isn't used anywhere yet.

In Dalli's case it might be something like a placebo though. I always thought I drove better offroad with the offroad tyres in GTA San Andreas, but after going through the code I found out they made zero difference and they were basically textures only.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

you talk about the variables in the code, but did you check in the reflections of Nick's eyes? you were very superficial
:cautious:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are all wrong, there can only be one render be voted as the best:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, we all know what the best render looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
a more challenging question would be choosing between Madame and Wendy (or Minny) in the said situation
this one isn't that hard either
madame without a second of thinking about it

Im definitely not a fan, but she's less repugnant than the feminists

Reactions: Catlyn

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Riona's model has been fairly consistent, the way I see it, no extraordinary change except the different choice in her makeup in the last episode. :unsure:

no need to be held at gunpoint to answer this question; Rose is not that terrible, especially won't be so after she saves Riona and you guys start flooding this thread with praises for her. a more challenging question would be choosing between Madame and Wendy (or Minny) in the said situation
I can assure you that DPC has made changes to the skin and structure, people who understand it have confirmed this to me

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
the basketball game
What basketball game is this? The only one I've ever seen is when Sage visits Chad, I think. :unsure: All they do is play in the background though. Is there another basketball game that is available only on a specific route?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes