Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, first scene of the episode with daddy Neil.
I'm definitely pushing Zoey off on Neil whom she clearly already has the hots for. Other than MC's mother (Bella :sneaky: ) and possibly a quick circle jerk with Luis and the bros from work, Neil hasn't had any action in 20 years. Since I don't want any of what Zoey is selling, a Neil/Zoey hookup will be a win for all. They can live together in the run down house while I live off of my Royce money after impregnating Jill with our half-breed goblin child.

Btw, with how quickly MC and crew fixed up the DIK mansion, it makes it all the more baffling that Neil couldn't fix his home in 20 years of stealing furniture, tools, and supplies from job sites. He just lets it all rot for some reason. Luis helps MC no problem, but Neil? Apparently not. Just strange. Guess that Neil circle jerk wasn't up to Luis' standards. :cry:

Would you like me to wreck you 1v1 as well?

1v1 me IRL, bitch! :Kappa:
Step away from my Felice. One IRL strike to your vodka soaked liver and you're going down.
And then a helicopter spin slap across the face with this anaconda will finish it.
But since you did compliment me earlier, I won't tea bag.

Anger management problem You are clearly Sage!!!

Kellermann, I don't know if you're ready for this extraordinary revelation...
If he is Sage, then I take back my statement. I will teabag. :love:

It's not that important. First of all, it better to replace Jill's goblin smile and make Bella's breasts more realistic in size.
Two bold statements here sir. (y) Noice.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In my opinion, the interlude set a very ambitious goal, which was not failed but also not completely achieved.

before the interlude we knew that the two teenagers had had a good time, but before things could get serious Zoey had to leave, leaving judgment on their relationship fairly hanging for MC, who had decided to move on anyway.

the elements added by the interlude aren't all that positive, and it's not like they make us empathize with Zoey all that much.

She goes off chasing a childish fixation, hiding it behind the will of her grandmother who has just died, she goes off because she has to, leaving behind a grieving and anxious mother for her daughter and what should at least be her best friend to whom she makes a really nonsensical proposal to follow her (what the heck would MC go to San Diego to do? ), here in San Diego at one point she unilaterally decides to cut ties with MC, to leave him free to live his own life (Zoey's only noble, albeit stupid, and altruistic decision). but then she decides to go back on this decision and burst into MC's life because she has in order found out that surfing sucks for her, that her grandmother's money has run out, and optionally also that for her own good she had better not stay in San Diego any longer.

I would sympathize more with the Zoey of the story to Bella than with this girl who follows the instinct of the moment in a rather selfish way.

the only really new aspect, maybe it could even be a recicle I don't think, is that MC sarebeb one of those who saw Emma's post and because of that was convinced that Zoey had also moved on with her life.

now, since the driving force of DPC's story is always guilt, I think it is very likely that this episode will be the center of the reunion of the two, with MC apologizing for thinking wrong...
I agree with you about the reunion, romantic or friendly, of Zoey and the MC, but the MC doesn't have to apologize for doing anything wrong.

The fault lies solely with Zoey. In Zoey notebook she even blames herself for distancing herself from the MC because she went to San Diego. Then she decreases the communication to the MC from herself.

The Rooster Cluck is from Emma and also a lie, but the MC can't know that. The MC sees a Zoey who has changed a lot visually because of the tattoos and looks happy in the picture in his opinion. But Zoey makes a mistake again. She decreased the communication and she knew so probably the MC also saw this Rooster Cluck. But Zoey didn't call the MC to make it clear that the Rooster Cluck was a lie and made the MC believe that what he read was true.

Actually, Zoey needs to apologize to MC for letting him believe.

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
hello everyone
i'm new to this game
so i noticed that there's is 3 season
i downled this one and i don't know which season is this and there's only cont playin
i really don't understand i should download part 1 and then 2 and ..
or season 1 + 2 and then 3
someone please can explain more for me ?
and thanks

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
hello everyone
i'm new to this game
i downled this one and i don't know which season is this and there's only cont playin
and thanks
You need to play season 1 and 2 first, as there are important decisions you need to make that then need to be transferred to season 3.

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
hello everyone
i'm new to this game
and thanks
Season 3 right now is only the interlude, as you can see there is no new game option.
You gotta play season 1 + 2 first then you can import your save into the interlude if you wanna play it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't wait to tell, her that sorry but I found 7 girl at least , who is better than you :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Ouch. I mean you're not wrong, but it's still pretty harsh. Poor Zoey, she just waited too long to show up again.

Obviously - you are Eugene and ChipLecsap is Bert.

Kellermann is Ron obviously, with that Ecuadorian amazon anaconda dick. :Kappa:

And my homie AchedCroissant is Magnar, because he's my homie and I'm assuming he's the closest guy to being Scandinavian. :Kappa:
Really? All my spreadsheets and I don't even rate as one of the unnamed background nerds? :cry:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Step away from my Felice. One IRL strike to your vodka soaked liver and you're going down.
And then a helicopter spin slap across the face with this anaconda will finish it.
But since you did compliment me earlier, I won't tea bag.
That’s it!:mad:

I’m challenging you to a fight to the death…..

In Turkish Oil Wrestling. :Kappa:

Name a time and place, Ron.:Kappa:

1658379701442.png

That being said I’d gladly oil wrestle Bella btw. :LUL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree with you about the reunion, romantic or friendly, of Zoey and the MC, but the MC doesn't have to apologize for doing anything wrong.

The fault lies solely with Zoey. In Zoey notebook she even blames herself for distancing herself from the MC because she went to San Diego. Then she decreases the communication to the MC from herself.

The Rooster Cluck is from Emma and also a lie, but the MC can't know that. The MC sees a Zoey who has changed a lot visually because of the tattoos and looks happy in the picture in his opinion. But Zoey makes a mistake again. She decreased the communication and she knew so probably the MC also saw this Rooster Cluck. But Zoey didn't call the MC to make it clear that the Rooster Cluck was a lie and made the MC believe that what he read was true.

Actually, Zoey needs to apologize to MC for letting him believe.
Zoey will also apologize to MC, perhaps not so explicitly knowing the character, but MC will certainly do so, and the only part where he is weak is in Emma's post.

otherwise the conversation would be too one-sided against Zoey who first walked away and then stopped writing to him. the fact that MC believed that Zoey had a boyfriend in San Diego and that was only because he believed Emma's post, which hurt Zoey so much, balances things out.

and we know very well that if a girl has a fault with MC and Mc has a fault with a girl in the end only the latter will count, it has always been that way.

Last edited:

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
All android links are down:cry:

Reactions: Hamboi and Zareem

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know how it happened, but they look the same. Maybe relatives?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't know everything yet about the structure of the Being a DIK fantasy universe, so she may be an ogre and not a goblin queen. And considering that ogres are cannibals, that explains why she's so stick with Bella, who has that axe... And then there's this joint "wine" tasting...

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
We don't know everything yet about the structure of the Being a DIK fantasy universe, so she may be an ogre and not a goblin queen. And considering that ogres are cannibals, that explains why she's so stick with Bella, who has that axe... And then there's this joint "wine" tasting...
Surely you are not suggesting that they do not drink.... wine?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes