Room639

Feb 24, 2019
The last three episodes (discounting the Interlude since it was shorter) average out at about 6 months each. If we continue down that path, the game will be delivered around August 30 (so it might slip another month, big deal). People seem to forget, he didn't start working on episode 9 until early March. There's no point pretending the Interlude didn't exist and count from the release of episode 8 (mid November).
People have been saying this since the very early episodes. "It might slip another month, no big deal." And then the next episode takes longer. And the next. And the next. We're up to 7 months between episodes if it releases in October to coincide with the Halloween theme. It keeps "slipping another month", and we're only half way there. It's becoming a big deal, especially when you consider the scope of the overall project. Making an audience wait this long to complete a story is not cool.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People have been saying this since the very early episodes. "It might slip another month, no big deal." And then the next episode takes longer. And the next. And the next. We're up to 7 months between episodes if it releases in October to coincide with the Halloween theme. It keeps "slipping another month", and we're only half way there. It's becoming a big deal, especially when you consider the scope of the overall project. Making an audience wait this long to complete a story is not cool.
Nothing can be done. The amount of content in each episode is growing, the amount of text is growing, more renders, animations and storylines ... The quality of the renders when you compare the first season with the second is like two different generations of consoles. It takes more time to develop. No matter how many video cards the DPC has, a lot of the work is still done by hand. The only possible solution is to hire assistants, but only patrons can offer this solution.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I don't understand why the same topic of how long the updates take comes up every single week.

The number of renders and animations grow, the content grows, the branches keep branching out with exclusive content that you can only see if you're on a especific path... it's not like the update comes out and you play through the entire Episode and every path under an hour or two unless you skip through everything at the speed that you're fapping.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
MC : Hello random Spider Stripper.
Aragog : Hey lamb chops ! You and Nicole are a thing ?
Nicole : Yes, he's mature and it's his birthday !
Aragog : Great ! Let's have a threesome !
Nicole : Yeah totally ! Fuck the whole talk about serious relationship ! I want to share you right now !
With all due respect, but you're talking about a single mother - stripper that does drugs with her co-workers in her free time.
:)
She's hardly a paragon of virtues and peak example of decency. Why expect exclusivity from her?
;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With all due respect, but you're talking about a single mother - stripper that does drugs with her co-workers in her free time.
:)
She's hardly a paragon of virtues and peak example of decency. Why expect exclusivity from her?
;)
And they all have sex before marriage too, really a bad place, better MC think about studying

Reactions: Wooties and Skjall

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I hope this means DPC posts the continuation of the other previews, I want to see Bella's and Zoey's :sneaky:
Another preview of Zoey? I already see a few users here like this
pepe-the-frog-sticking-fork-in-electrical-outlet.jpg
I want him to announce that the update is done and he starts beta testing next week. :Kappa:
DPC: "I have more ideas for mini games"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes