Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
here you go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Magnificent! Such beautiful slick pink color that brings harmony :love:
Also, DjPinkCake? :KEK:

Oh no... Now DPC is going to create a graphics engine for the hair to move.
That would be awesome addition ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hairstyle looks indeed bit squeezed on top in preview, that looks like 80' style. That's fine I suppose, but eyeliner though that's bit too much to look alike sci-fi slut :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: magi2080

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Founded on absolutely nothing but my notoriously unreliable gut instinct, I've been thinking Jill's jealousy points might be a mechanism DPC uses to break up her relationship with the MC regardless of your choices.

I'm typically an optimistic kind of guy, but the MC's whole opening monologue at the beginning of the game has left me with an unshakeable feeling that there could be no truly happy ending with anyone. Now I'm not saying the denouement will be anywhere close to as tragic as AL, because I don't believe that. What I'm saying is there's a chance it won't necessarily be this happy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This story will span the length of a single Fall Semester, with certainly a "flash-way-the-fuck-forward" epilogue. There is no way it's extending into the Spring without enormous fluidity-destroying, sensory-jarring time skips. If you're watching the final season of Better Call Saul, then you know what I'm talking about.

Therefore, if DPC intends to send the MC down the "We gave it a shot but it didn't work out" road resulting from a LI calling it quits, he needs to start planting those seeds now or very soon. Many possibilities exist for a LI to break it off, and some already have been laid (pun absolutely intended). I'm listing only a few select examples:

• Sage:
    • The MC knew about the restaurant and said nothing.
    • Jade throws the MC under the bus, even if (or especially if?) you rejected her.
  • Bella:
  • Josy & Maya:
    • It will never be a fully-functioning throuple, or whatever you want to call it, and the girls go off to be with each other.
    • One tries to make it work with the MC, but they're too guilt-ridden when the MC rejects the other.

Those are easy to deduce. With Jill, I don't see anything so far that would make her doubt their relationship once the MC commits. So, in walks the Jealousy Point. One exit strategy could be that no matter what we do, Jill will accumulate enough of these points based on other influences that she reaches a tipping point.

Of course, that could be me talking out of my ass, but you're the one that said to pretend being Dalli for a little while.

Said the guy who referenced another post that I clicked and then ended up reading surrounding posts, and almost started "liking" them when I realized those posts are fucking thousands of years old!

But if I'm being completely honest...

View attachment 1939946

...I almost "liked" a couple of DavDR's nearby posts for fun to see if I could coax him back into the thread (if he isn't banned), just so I could give him a hard time about being a shitposter.

But then sobriety kicked in.
The other possibility re: Bella.
1. She has seen that MC is the better man.
2. MC would never abandon her as James has for 3 years.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Choosing between Josy and Maya would be a lot harder. Megan was a much better choice than Melissa.
You just gave me evidence for justifiable homicide, heathen. Megan was bland and boring as shit.

I don't think the fandom at large would have trouble whatsoever choosing between Josy & Maya, the majority of them would save Josy. Petite, cute, loves to fuck with reckless abandon. I'm sure some would go for Maya, they're out there, but I think she'd lose if it were a fair 50/50 chance. Which the Megan/Melissa scene wasn't, as you couldn't save Missy unless you were fucking her, which was bullshit. But I suppose I can rant on that until the sun burns out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ok that's fine :

Sage in stockings is really hot:love::love: and despite the sweat on her she'll just you 3 out of 5 :LOL::love: BUT BIG BUTT Sage gets 3 previews two solo and Queen Josy gets to share one (two if she one of the butts in another preview) hell even sweet Maya has one by herself. There is either a war against Josy or saving the best for last. Or maybe im just happily addicted:love::love:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Ok that's fine :

Oh man how I hate this preview. First, what the fuck is that hair? You could have choosen the redhead pigtails DPC, and instead you deliver madame vampire Sage. Good job. But it gets worst, another scene in Sage bedroom? We have already fucked in ever corner of that place, give it a rest. Take the poor girl for a walk, fuck her in the forest, in the pool, in the shower in a bathroom, in a classroom, in another girl or guy bed, I don't know, be a little creative, but no, every scene in the same bed. I'm starting to understand why Chad become gay.
And why is the scene in the Hot's house if the party is at the DIK's? I had the hope that Halloween became a mayor event like ep 5 party, something that took almost all the episode with scenes for every girl. Yet beetween the status update yesterday and today's preview my hopes are being crushed.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Oh man how I hate this preview. First, what the fuck is that hair? You could have choosen the redhead pigtails DPC, and instead you deliver madame vampire Sage. Good job. But it gets worst, another scene in Sage bedroom? We have already fucked in ever corner of that place, give it a rest. Take the poor girl for a walk, fuck her in the forest, in the pool, in the shower in a bathroom, in a classroom, in another girl or guy bed, I don't know, be a little creative, but no, every scene in the same bed. I'm starting to understand why Chad become gay.
And why is the scene in the Hot's house if the party is at the DIK's? I had the hope that Halloween became a mayor event like ep 5 party, something that took almost all the episode with scenes for every girl. Yet beetween the status update yesterday and today's preview my hopes are being crushed.
It's the halloween event. If you reject Sage 50 times, then you will activate this scene. I think ... o_O
But what is the point system for? I have reached -7 points with Sage and even so she wants to meet on Halloween... I think this girl is worse than Quinn

Oct 18, 2021
I don't know if you're actually being serious or if you're making fun of some of the posters here who would actually make such a comment :LOL:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
To be honest, I think this scene takes place after meeting the Burkes and not before/after the party, though explaining why Sage put on stockings after she got back to her room is weird.

Unless DPC really intends to do this huge ass free roam event where you can explore the DIK and HOT mansions and areas around them (please no, I still want to throw up when I get to the first free roam event in the DIK mansion).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes