Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
To be honest, I think this scene takes place after meeting the Burkes and not before/after the party, though explaining why Sage put on stockings after she got back to her room is weird.

Unless DPC really intends to do this huge ass free roam event where you can explore the DIK and HOT mansions and areas around them (please no, I still want to throw up when I get to the first free roam event in the DIK mansion).
Yeah, I'm not against free roams but I also don't think the game is really any better just because it has them. But you would think anything that happens in the lewd department would be after the meeting anyway and we don't know for sure if the party is even in the next episode. The stocking are another thing though. It's not unreasonable for her to dress up before the big show so to speak.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
How exactly does the drug racket work?
I understand it like this, Quinn tells Buddy what she needs. He drops it at a specific drop point, she picks it up then sells it. Then she goes to Buddy with the money and he gives her a cut. Does that sound right?

What about the free tuition, is it real? What if Burke gives Quinn's girls free tuition as long as they put out whenever he needs it for his pals and himself. What if Quinn tells the girls that they are paying for the tuition with the money they charge but she keeps it herself since Burke already guarantees them the tuition.

Like what if she is telling Riona that the money is for the drugs and the tuition but she is keeping both cuts?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh man how I hate this preview. First, what the fuck is that hair? You could have choosen the redhead pigtails DPC, and instead you deliver madame vampire Sage. Good job. But it gets worst, another scene in Sage bedroom? We have already fucked in ever corner of that place, give it a rest. Take the poor girl for a walk, fuck her in the forest, in the pool, in the shower in a bathroom, in a classroom, in another girl or guy bed, I don't know, be a little creative, but no, every scene in the same bed. I'm starting to understand why Chad become gay.
And why is the scene in the Hot's house if the party is at the DIK's? I had the hope that Halloween became a mayor event like ep 5 party, something that took almost all the episode with scenes for every girl. Yet beetween the status update yesterday and today's preview my hopes are being crushed.
Somehow Sage looks like Margaret "Peggy" Bundy with that hair. :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Ilhares

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's the halloween event.
To be honest, I think this scene takes place after meeting the Burkes and not before/after the party, though explaining why Sage put on stockings after she got back to her room is weird.
Maybe, I have no clue. I just guess is not halloween since is in the Hots.

Unless DPC really intends to do this huge ass free roam event where you can explore the DIK and HOT mansions and areas around them (please no, I still want to throw up when I get to the first free roam event in the DIK mansion).
I love that idea. I love the free roams and i wish he try at some point for a whole B&R free roam. I can see however why someone would hate it.

I don't know if you're actually being serious or if you're making fun of some of the posters here who would actually make such a comment :LOL:
I mean yes I am kidding but at the same time, I am also serious. But it's just a personal view.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Somehow Sage looks like Margaret "Peggy" Bundy with that hair. :rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO:
So you saying it's bad or just state a fact? Margaret is hot :BootyTime:

Shit, don't give him ideas about another damn minigame! :LUL:

This time: taking Sage's stockings off minigame. :Kappa:
Should be time limited game. And of course compete with Derek (Sage have two legs isn't she?) :KEK:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020

Maybe he is giving us multiple Sage scenes after how badly he dropped the ball last episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes