LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Crazy idea here. Uhm, It hurts me to say it, but I think if there's a mole, it might be mommy Nicole.
I know, I know. In the end of ep8, it looked like the 3 of them, the one with Lily, might be smoking a joint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not even smoking.
Even if she did, I think an agent would do anything for the purpose of not blowing their cover.

I might have something on Nicole.

This is DPC we're talking about. This is no coincidence that this was an option!

Too much? Is this on dalli_x's level theory already? It's banter? Nahh. I disagree. She's grinning her teeth already from almost getting caught by horsedik Tremolo.
She has a son so she wouldn't be in the business of dismantling a drug ring? Fake news. Her son never existed. She was lying all this time. I'm always right, call me LizaStradamus. :Kappa:

Last edited:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
ok. anyone here played up to the latest update? If yes, please... Is their incest content(even step family) ?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ok. anyone here played up to the latest update? If yes, please... Is their incest content(even step family) ?
There. And no, there will never be any incest in DPC's game. Not ever. Like, zero chance, at all. In case the previous wording was unclear somehow, I shall say it again. IT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN IN THIS GAME AT ALL. If that's all you are looking for, just delete this game from your system and never come back.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Crazy idea here. Uhm, It hurts me to say it, but I think if there's a mole, it might be mommy Nicole.
I know, I know. In the end of ep8, it looked like the 3 of them, the one with Lily, might be smoking a joint.
She's not even smoking.
Even if she did, I think an agent would do anything for the purpose of not blowing their cover.

I might have something on Nicole.

This is DPC we're talking about. This is no coincidence that this was an option!

Too much? Is this on dalli_x's level theory already? It's banter? Nahh. I disagree. She's grinning her teeth already from almost getting caught by horsedik Tremolo.
She has a son so she wouldn't be in the business of dismantling a drug ring? Fake news. Her son never existed. She was lying all this time. I'm always right, call me LizaStradamus. :Kappa:
Really great. I like that. :D(y)

But I don't think Nicole is an agent, more of an informant. She's almost like the federal government. As an informant, she would be perfect. She might have gotten on the radar of the police through her prostitution, the VIP pass is nothing else, and in exchange for information, she doesn't get arrested. In Nicole's case, this has a special effect because she is a mother and certainly doesn't want to be arrested.

Nicole is not only horny, but also dangerous for the MC. When the MC fucks Nicole/Envy in EP3, we learn in EP4, while the MC is fucking Rose, that Envy's real name is Nicole and that Rose has been talking to Nicole about what happened in the VIP room. Therefore, Jacob may be wrong in EP3 when he says that what happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose.

(This saying is odd in that it actually applies to Las Vegas. Who used to work in Las Vegas? Emma. Emma looks like a 40-year-old Josy and has a tattoo of Isabella on her right arm. Is there a stripper pole in Isabella's locked room where Isabella practices pole dancing? This is not to say that Isabella is a secret stripper, as there are many women who do this as a sport. However, it can be misconstrued by guys and that's why she locked that room.)

But Lily could still be in play as an undercover agent because Nicole got the MC number from Lily.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There. And no, there will never be any incest in DPC's game. Not ever. Like, zero chance, at all. In case the previous wording was unclear somehow, I shall say it again. IT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN IN THIS GAME AT ALL. If that's all you are looking for, just delete this game from your system and never come back.
Very true.
except for Auntie Jill.

Oh. And Sage, Jade, MC threesome. Yeah.
except for those two instances, there will never, EVER, be….well unless Lynette hit her head, had plastic surgery, and is The Madame! Yup!
Definitely just those three!!!!
Peace

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I saw the preview but it's in shitty quality.

Practically in the continuation of this preview
Ok that's fine :

I don't get how DPC can produce renders with such bad posing errors that ruin all the rest of a picture. Apart from the fact that Sage in the second picture is flying or weights 1 Kg, the shadows don't work, and how can he accept the final result of that bra? I know he always had a problem with posing bras and it must be a very difficult task because so not many people are able to pose them naturally. But these two renders are worse than usual, starting with the bra model that seems very low quality itself, like it's drawn over with Microsoft Paint.
Maybe he has to produce too much pictures with each release and he skips quality control, but to a trained eye like his, those issues should emerge immediately.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Very true.
except for Auntie Jill.

Oh. And Sage, Jade, MC threesome. Yeah.
except for those two instances, there will never, EVER, be….well unless Lynette hit her head, had plastic surgery, and is The Madame! Yup!
Definitely just those three!!!!
Peace
Technically Jade is only Sage's adoptive mother, it's an option :unsure: .But I don't think it's an option. Since when you choose Sage you break up with Jade and vice versa

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
"it's not what it looks like, I am investigating these two guys; so shoo and, don't blow my cover!"... and by AVN logic, guess who would come to her rescue and own her slutty ass when she is overpowered by some hitman in the coming drug trafficker confrontation
It's going to be awkward if DPC reveals her name to be something other than Carolyn, since that's what we called her for about a year. :Kappa:

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Links are down, could you upload again?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everything makes me think of BaDIK these days.

Just started playing The Outer Worlds, and so many responses are Chick/DIK kinda choices:

You interrupt some dude talking:

Some Dude: Please, let me continue.​
mc: By all means, please continue... (CHICK)​
or​
mc: Not unless you want a punch in the throat. (that'd be DIK)​

:ROFLMAO:

BaDIK has fucked up my world perspective! :eek:

Episode 8 is keep getting crashs . What should I do?
The #1 cause for that is you used a walkthrough mod in the past, and haven't updated it with episode 8's latest walkthrough. The game detects that you've installed a mod and kicks you out. If you install the latest mod, that detection logic gets removed.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A threesome with Magnar and Sage and afterwards Sage tells MC that she rates Magnar 5/5. :Kappa:
It may not be something I personally subscribe to, but how do you expect her to get a 5/5 rating without a guest appearance by a certain Ecuadorian dong?
It's going to be awkward if DPC reveals her name to be something other than Carolyn, since that's what we called her for about a year. :Kappa:
Hey, man, we've been over this. Sancho1969 has us covered. She shall always be Carolyn. Unless you don't want her to be.

• Love
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It may not be something I personally subscribe to, but how do you expect her to get a 5/5 rating without a guest appearance by a certain Ecuadorian dong?
Hey, man, we've been over this. Sancho1969 has us covered. She shall always be Carolyn. Unless you don't want her to be.
My homie Ron has that Ecuadorian amazon anaconda reserved for Jill only. :Kappa:He would have nailed her as early as that D&G event if MC didn't intervene. :Kappa:

That's good to know, she'll always be Carolyn for me. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes