Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, man, we've been over this. Sancho1969 has us covered. She shall always be Carolyn. Unless you don't want her to be.
Indeed. It is a done deal.

The code is already written and I've released sneak peeks of how it works in two of my latest mod releases. This renaming thing is a done f'n deal. Challenge was accepted, concept was proven, and put into real-world practice by over 5k users with zero issues.

Carolyn lives! (or folks can name her Bertha for all I care but you get the point) :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Everything makes me think of BaDIK these days.

Just started playing The Outer Worlds, and so many responses are Chick/DIK kinda choices:

You interrupt some dude talking:

Some Dude: Please, let me continue.​
mc: By all means, please continue... (CHICK)​
or​
mc: Not unless you want a punch in the throat. (that'd be DIK)​

:ROFLMAO:

BaDIK has fucked up my world perspective! :eek:

The #1 cause for that is you used a walkthrough mod in the past, and haven't updated it with episode 8's latest walkthrough. The game detects that you've installed a mod and kicks you out. If you install the latest mod, that detection logic gets removed.
Try playing Mass Effect. You will easily recognize the DIK-CHICK moral points system

MassEffect2_15.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I didn't know Chad and Troy were LI's. :unsure: :Kappa:
(in my best sports announcer voice) ... L&D dodges a jab from AC, squares up .... and BAM!!! It's over folks. Knockout by a square punch to the chin. It was an epic battle by the red and blue corners but that L&D haymaker was an immediate lights-out for AC. Someone grab the smelling salts, I think this one will leave a mark. Good night folks and join us next time on .... "Battle of the DIKs". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Not actually seen that idea, surely as a cop she can't actually buy straight from Quinn though? I am suspicious of Nicole though, she could be a cop.
Crazy idea here. Uhm, It hurts me to say it, but I think if there's a mole, it might be mommy Nicole.
I know, I know. In the end of ep8, it looked like the 3 of them, the one with Lily, might be smoking a joint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not even smoking.
Even if she did, I think an agent would do anything for the purpose of not blowing their cover.

I might have something on Nicole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is DPC we're talking about. This is no coincidence that this was an option!

Too much? Is this on dalli_x's level theory already? It's banter? Nahh. I disagree. She's grinning her teeth already from almost getting caught by horsedik Tremolo.
She has a son so she wouldn't be in the business of dismantling a drug ring? Fake news. Her son never existed. She was lying all this time. I'm always right, call me LizaStradamus. :Kappa:
Beat you to it, but you went into a lot more detail.

bolsiita

May 20, 2018
So Nicole and the Rose girls had been getting weed from Vinny and now they are looking to get it from Quinn, If we assume Nicole is an informant... do we have reason to believe she pushed Lily to get Quinn involved? I imagine she would want to get info on their provider and Vinny was not budging?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Really great. I like that. :D(y)

But I don't think Nicole is an agent, more of an informant. She's almost like the federal government. As an informant, she would be perfect. She might have gotten on the radar of the police through her prostitution, the VIP pass is nothing else, and in exchange for information, she doesn't get arrested. In Nicole's case, this has a special effect because she is a mother and certainly doesn't want to be arrested.

Nicole is not only horny, but also dangerous for the MC. When the MC fucks Nicole/Envy in EP3, we learn in EP4, while the MC is fucking Rose, that Envy's real name is Nicole and that Rose has been talking to Nicole about what happened in the VIP room. Therefore, Jacob may be wrong in EP3 when he says that what happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose.

(This saying is odd in that it actually applies to Las Vegas. Who used to work in Las Vegas? Emma. Emma looks like a 40-year-old Josy and has a tattoo of Isabella on her right arm. Is there a stripper pole in Isabella's locked room where Isabella practices pole dancing? This is not to say that Isabella is a secret stripper, as there are many women who do this as a sport. However, it can be misconstrued by guys and that's why she locked that room.)

But Lily could still be in play as an undercover agent because Nicole got the MC number from Lily.
Wait so Bella is the mask stripper that everyone loves

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes