myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
which are best adult games can you give list of games it will help me a lot
Complete games? Depraved awekening ,Acting Lessons ,Melody, Deliverance (It's ok but the ending is meh)
Man of the House (Many new games try to copy this game.)
I don't have much experience either, there are many rare games that the first chapter ends up in the trash on my PC
There is also another game whose name I can't remember where Cece needs a coffee. AL and Cinderella are the best games in my opinion
Edit :Leap of Faith and AL the best ;)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I was joking about that part!! :ROFLMAO:

It's cuz dalli brought up the DnG pic of Josy and then I jokingly said that!
Or... did I? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DNG isn't foreshadowing Josy death it is a warring for her. Josy has said it herself that she can be to nice. Josy is going to learn how to tone it down when she needs to we already know what she is like when pissed off scary sexy:love:. Now who is going to teach Josy how to be a boss the same person that kill her in DnG, and said is a nice person and even style hair after for the party in EP8: Bella. Josy could have Bella for a teacher or see each other at the library and someone is be a dick to Josy and Bella steps in (MC later beats the person shit less if its a guy) and takes her under her wings. The perfect girl becomes even more perfect Josy is sweet as honey but sting is worst then a bee just think Josy being a total boss in bed:love::love::devilish:. The warring comes in to play if Josy starts to over do it maybe she is moving up in the HoT wants to get rid of Quinn or is becoming power hurry. So Josy must learn to use her powers for good and sexy reasons or bad things could happen:ROFLMAO::devilish::love::love: to herself and those she loves

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DNG isn't foreshadowing Josy death it is a warring for her. Josy has said it herself that she can be to nice. Josy is going to learn how to tone it down when she needs to we already know what she is like when pissed off scary sexy:love:. Now who is going to teach Josy how to be a boss the same person that kill her in DnG, and said is a nice person and even style hair after for the party in EP8: Bella. Josy could have Bella for a teacher or see each other at the library and someone is be a dick to Josy and Bella steps in (MC later beats the person shit less if its a guy) and takes her under her wings. The perfect girl becomes even more perfect Josy is sweet as honey but sting is worst then a bee just think Josy being a total boss in bed:love::love::devilish:. The warring comes in to play if Josy starts to over do it maybe she is moving up in the HoT wants to get rid of Quinn or is becoming power hurry. So Josy must learn to use her powers for good and sexy reasons or bad things could happen:ROFLMAO::devilish::love::love: to herself and those she loves
I don't know if 3 years can be enough for Bella for this task.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
which are best adult games can you give list of games it will help me a lot
To distract you from this one, eh ? Finished it earlier this week, didn't play BaDIK since the end of episode 5, goddamn I have trouble forgetting that BaDIK is a friggin game now and am constantly listening to the soundtrack...

But, well, off the top of my head,

Eternum, just a great feel to the game, characters are fun, cute, and the game made me laugh quite often already, not a lot of scenes per se, but it's totally a visual novel with adult elements, not a fap game with a silly story. Once in a Lifetime is great too, from the same creator, older of course, but the story is well done. Took me a while to adjust to the 'Honey Select' character artstyle, but I love them now.

Artemis, that game seems mightily underrated, damn the story so far, the feels, subjects are pretty dark, broken people who tries to repair themselves kinda (MC story hits me hard cause I lived something similar, really didn't expect his psychological wall talk...), but the story mixes it well with very funny moments, like Eternum, made me laugh a lot of times (the MC and Kindra are crazy together)

I guess you probably played Acting Lessons, but if not, damn, get it, and prepare yourself mentally... first game of DrPinkCake, played it once, twas enough for me, hits like a truck. It just sits quietly in my AVN collection, and will remain there. Also, Melissa ♥

Recently started Leap of Faith (another game with dark subjects), if you like beautifully drawn games, What a Legend (just got updated yesterday, a lot of content, more light-hearted), or kind of retro point-and-click games, Aurelia (very underrated I think, a mix of everything). Pale Carnations is supposedly a great game too, Chasing Sunsets, Summer's Gone...

My suggestions aim for storytelling first, with X stuff as a bonus, but it really depends on what you're after, honestly.

Reactions: AleksaZec1

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
the next few times you can skip it, you just have to decide how Zoey will behave with Emma, the only choice that should have consequences in the story
Yeah, her DIK/Chick final choice kinda. Can't wait to see how DPC will adapt that to the MCs own path.

Last edited:

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Nope. Logic states that the party was for alumni & frat's members ONLY as it's clearly stated in the story, therefore they didn't attend.

Anyway, I wonder why some people so desperately WANT that this guy is Jill's dad, while everything clearly tells he's Arieth's dad. Moreover, he's totally a side character.
I don't think he is Arieth's father. I mean, how did he know that she was supposed to be there when she herself didn't know?:unsure:
It actually makes a lot of sense that he is jill's father since she lives there so he would think that she would be at the party.

Also during jill's recital you see amelia sitting within the crowd and there is a guy sitting next to her (i'm assuming it's jill's father) even though we don't see his face, we have a clear shot on his hand and the ring he's wearing. It looks very similar to the guy's ring from the party.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes