Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maybe it's our homie
Our homie deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game. BTW, here's the best endings for some of the characters in the game:

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

:Kappa:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Our homie deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game. BTW, here's the best endings for some of the characters in the game:

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

Who's Ron? :LUL: Have to think hard about who a lot of them guys actually are as Neil, Leon, Bert, Lucas etc are so irrelevant

Nov 10, 2017
sooooo, in the intro, you as a person irl was put in that situation where would you have SNAPPED?

guitar getting stolen: you charging the alphas' house, went back, and kicked troy out.
quinn pushing you out of the door naked: you push back in, breaking the door to get your stuff
dik leaving you out naked: you kicking the door down, try to beat all comers asking for clothes lol

although all of that would probably have put in prison.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

Damn Derek gets the best

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

:unsure: You misspelled my name, it's Lecsap, not Lucas :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Who's Ron? :LUL: Have to think hard about who a lot of them guys actually are as Neil, Leon, Bert, Lucas etc are so irrelevant
Ron is that tri-beta from the D&G game with Jill. The one that was about to straight up bang Jill if MC didn't interfere. He also happens to have the biggest dick on the campus a.k.a the Ecuadorian Amazon Anaconda. :Kappa:

Damn Derek gets the best
I'd argue that MC gets the better deal. He gets both his homies Chad and Troy. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gamingdevil800

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just found a little clue to my theory that eventual Tommy in EP1 stole the guitar from the MC and gave Troy the black eye.

As you can see on the screenshot, the MC just got his black eye from Tommy and Tommy's guitar is right on top of the MC. Strange coincidence. :unsure:

screenshot0003.png

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I just found a little clue to my theory that eventual Tommy in EP1 stole the guitar from the MC and gave Troy the black eye.

As you can see on the screenshot, the MC just got his black eye from Tommy and Tommy's guitar is right on top of the MC. Strange coincidence. :unsure:

View attachment 1959273
It was Sage and Quinn... Also remember the Magnar game if you want to make Sage a good person, well... you win the game but do you really win? black sreen :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I have to admit as a person with Sage on a TierS - Josy have the best smile and lively emotions of any LI in the game. Smile is beautiful, on the verge of vulgarity and cuteness. Eyes light up, eyebrows slightly raised. Like Josy is up to something dirty and sexual. Sweet, but bad at the same time. The DPC knows how to make a "good girl" look sexy - I see this render and forget it's a game. It seems that a living person is looking at me from the screen, emotions are conveyed perfectly. Maybe JoJo is his favorite? Unlike someone with outward signs of something from a bestiary. OK. I won't point fingers.
More similar examples with alive Josy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
DrPinkCake makes us fellow Swedes proud <3

I gotta know, man.

Bellissa? Looks like a cross between my two DPC favorites.

You gave me a very evil idea. Imagine if DPC had done this particularly traumatizing chalk outline instead:

A cruel Easter egg.gif

It's about damn time to discuss this picture.
But still, i can't imagine what that is in the background (behind the tape). Just looks so out of place
It's got track lighting, so Tommy's room in the basement probably.

My vote is Rusty's room. He has the wood beams and track lights on the ceiling seen in the reflection of the "blood", and a dark rug on the floor. That starburst chandelier (or whatever you want to call that dangling light) could be out of the picture due to the angle.

Rusty's room.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's definitely not Tommy, because it's the same MC clothes he's wearing in the dressing room of Maya's Preview 6.

Also, no wonder you can't recognize it properly because it's way too small and too dark. I recommend Gimp.

View attachment 1959136
Oh, hell no, Dalli! You can't fool me!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes