lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It absolutely will not be anyone the MC is involved with, because you can play the whole game without banging anyone.

Top candidates are Arieth, Ashley, Sally, and Heather. Practically speaking, Arieth is too dumb to even think to take a test.
I don't think Arieth will ever be more than a joke to deserve a plot like that in the game. Sally and Heather for me sound so random. My money is on Ashley because of the Antony-Derek triangle.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill will kill that DIK run one of three ways.

1.Choosing between her spontaneous date and taking care of Sage.
2.Quinn sees you and Jill making googly eyes at one another, so she breaks your not-a-relationship off.
3.Stay along the DIK path, and Jill will dump you after telling Tybalt off.
Again, the loss isn't Jill so much (total 1 out of 5). It is missing a chance to nail Bianca and Jill's mom. To include the door bursting open. Jill having a shocked look on her face and Jill's mom is on her knees in front of MC with cum all over her face suddenly looking at Jill. :LOL:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
This is probably the best VN I have played. If you tell me you only played this game because of the story I will believe you 100%.
Replaying it right now on a DIK path (was a chick the first time), and while the core of the story remains the same, every interaction is different, the way DPC connects the dots is crazy good. Choices matters.

Still...

maxresdefault.jpg

Add the music placement, and renders like this, adds a whole different level to the story...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Replaying it right now on a DIK path (was a chick the first time), and while the core of the story remains the same, every interaction is different, the way DPC connects the dots is crazy good. Choices matters.

Still...

View attachment 1961516

Add the music placement, and renders like this, adds a whole different level to the story...
I used to be very anti VN; in my naivete I thought how boring, just a bunch of clicking and no gameplay. It wasn't until I started playing first City of Broken Dreamers, Our Red String and this game that I changed my mind. I still don't have a lot experience compared to some of you, so I don't know if these are outliers or not, but I think they strike the right balance of not being too verbose, showing vs. describing (important in a visual narrative), and small but engaging minigames to entertain people like me without turning off more traditional VN enthusiast (be what that may). Branching storylines is also important to me, but I think I might be interested in more linear storytelling. Anyways, tl;dr now a convert thanks partially to this game.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I used to be very anti VN; in my naivete I thought how boring, just a bunch of clicking and no gameplay. It wasn't until I started playing first City of Broken Dreamers, Our Red String and this game that I changed my mind. I still don't have a lot experience compared to some of you, so I don't know if these are outliers or not, but I think they strike the right balance of not being too verbose, showing vs. describing (important in a visual narrative), and small but engaging minigames to entertain people like me without turning off more traditional VN enthusiast (be what that may). Branching storylines is also important to me, but I think I might be interested in more linear storytelling. Anyways, tl;dr now a convert thanks partially to this game.
There's a lot more than that worth playing.

Just a Memer

Oct 18, 2020
Do you guys think we wont get a lewd scene with sage in her halloween in ep 9. Since the preview showed a lewd scene with her before the party

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
current candidates for the positive pregnancy pic in the preview?
that wasn't dany wasn't it?
could also be anyone mc has bonked
The pregnancy has nothing to do with Fuckface, you can do a celibate playthrough and the test still comes up.

It could be a flashback to Lynette or even Bella, although I hope not because the voiceover made it seem contemporary to the story.

I see a lot of people suggesting Ashley because of the Derek Anthony triangle. But Ashley didn't sleep with Derek before getting with Anthony and the test still comes up if you don't get Ashley and Derek back together.

Other candidates are Arieth for the Alphas/DIKs drama, Heather for the Tommy drama or Elena for wholesome story with John Boy.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Out of the blue, but, I get why people talk all the time about the girls in the game (since it's an AVN an all), but damn the DIKs are great, I'm glad DPC put some effort developing them, Episode 6 onward.

Reactions: shazba

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The pregnancy has nothing to do with Fuckface, you can do a celibate playthrough and the test still comes up.

It could be a flashback to Lynette or even Bella, although I hope not because the voiceover made it seem contemporary to the story.

I see a lot of people suggesting Ashley because of the Derek Anthony triangle. But Ashley didn't sleep with Derek before getting with Anthony and the test still comes up if you don't get Ashley and Derek back together.

Other candidates are Arieth for the Alphas/DIKs drama, Heather for the Tommy drama or Elena for wholesome story with John Boy.
Sally and Magnar

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

considering how overrated the mini twists at the end of the chapter usually are (oh my god!!! we got Troy and Chad!!! who knows what will happen in the next chapter!!! Nothing or almost nothing) even in my opinion it remains likely to be a flashback

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't think Arieth will ever be more than a joke to deserve a plot like that in the game. Sally and Heather for me sound so random. My money is on Ashley because of the Antony-Derek triangle.
I agree that Ashley is the most likely, and if she's pregnant it would explain the whole "It's complicated" reason for her to not get back together with Derek right away.

Sally and Heather are not random, however. Tommy and Heather recently argued, and her period was one of the points brought up (and she bit his head off). Sally is having trouble with Magnar. This is most evident when in the midst of a major dorm party Mag is burying himself in books asking to be left alone, and Sally is out partying. She might have said something to him at one point, like a simple "Hey, I'm late". Being paranoid about his girl being knocked up would absolutely stress the boy out of a party mood.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JETracktor

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Sally and Magnar
I'd like that but I'm not sure that their relationship is major enough (compared to Elena and JB for example) for the casual player to care that Sally is pregnant. Plus it would remove the option of Sally as a sidegirl on the others path which would be disappointing.
considering how overrated the mini twists at the end of the chapter usually are (oh my god!!! we got Troy and Chad!!! who knows what will happen in the next chapter!!! Nothing or almost nothing) even in my opinion it remains likely to be a flashback
I'm not saying it won't be a flashback would be annoying if it is.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I agree that Ashley is the most likely, and if she's pregnant it would explain the whole "It's complicated" reason for her to not get back together with Derek right away.

Sally and Heather are not random, however. Tommy and Heather recently argued, and her period was one of the points brought up (and she bit his head off). Sally is having trouble with Magnar. This is most evident when in the midst of a major dorm party Mag is burying himself in books asking to be left alone, and Sally is out partying. She might have said something to him at one point, like a simple "Hey, I'm late". Being paranoid about his girl being knocked up would absolutely stress the boy out of a party mood.
Other thing i think is possible is one of the HOTs in Quinn's restaurant (Sarah, Melaine, Rio or Camila) be pregnant and the father is Burker or others "sponsors", which of course will bring problems for these sponsors and Quinn wil have to deal with it.

Reactions: sorco2003
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes