felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd like that but I'm not sure that their relationship is major enough (compared to Elena and JB for example) for the casual player to care that Sally is pregnant. Plus it would remove the option of Sally as a sidegirl on the others path which would be disappointing.

I'm not saying it won't be a flashback would be annoying if it is.
it is not a matter of boring, but of "harmless"

a pregnancy involving Derek or Tommy would still have major consequences that would bring the two to the center of the story, I doubt there is that intention.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I agree that Ashley is the most likely, and if she's pregnant it would explain the whole "It's complicated" reason for her to not get back together with Derek right away.

Sally and Heather are not random, however. Tommy and Heather recently argued, and her period was one of the points brought up (and she bit his head off). Sally is having trouble with Magnar. This is most evident when in the midst of a major dorm party Mag is burying himself in books asking to be left alone, and Sally is out partying. She might have said something to him at one point, like a simple "Hey, I'm late". Being paranoid about his girl being knocked up would absolutely stress the boy out of a party mood.
I would say that we should use simple deduction and common sense to apprehend who is knocked up.

Since the whole story rotates around MC the pregnancy should be somewhat influence him but not side characters (even like Derek). Empirically established that knocked up isn't someone of main girls.

Which side chick disappearance due to pregnancy can influence MC story much? My money on Heather.
She will definitely drag Tommy with her and with this simple act will kill two birds with one stone.
First it frees room for Maya to live with Josy.
Second - it frees vice president place for MC.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
But no one knows regarding what girl or anything more specific other than one of the LIs MC came inside of had a positive pregnancy test?
No one knows from whom the test is. But it's sure is not a LI or MC child because the test appears even if MC didn't fuck anyone (believe, is possible"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say that we should use simple deduction and common sense to apprehend who is knocked up.

Since the whole story rotates around MC the pregnancy should be somewhat influence him but not side characters (even like Derek). Empirically established that knocked up isn't someone of main girls.

Which side chick disappearance due to pregnancy can influence MC story much? My money on Heather.
She will definitely drag Tommy with her and with this simple act will kill two birds with one stone.
First it frees room for Maya to live with Josy.
Second - it frees vice president place for MC.
but it would also wipe out any chance of getting Heather, which is a temptation built really well to date (doomed but interesting)

then for Maya and Josy to move back in together right now is pretty pointless, they've made up and in the case Mc has a more than comfortable room to house them both. it wouldn't change anything, it would just take away some of Josy's freedom as HOTs

and also on the vice presidency issue: MC already counts for more than Tommy, making it official would change very little

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I just found a little clue to my theory that eventual Tommy in EP1 stole the guitar from the MC and gave Troy the black eye.

As you can see on the screenshot, the MC just got his black eye from Tommy and Tommy's guitar is right on top of the MC. Strange coincidence. :unsure:

View attachment 1959273
Then he gave the MC guitar to Chad so he could give it to Sage. Makes total sense.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It would be great if that pregnancy test was from some Li or SG because the reaction of the people would be the best thing to happen in this thread since I missed the first purge with the reveal of Maya and Josy

Because only the MC fucks a girl even if he is not in her branch and don't have a sex life if not with him is stupid

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It would be great if that pregnancy test was from some Li or SG because the reaction of the people would be the best thing to happen in this thread since I missed the first purge with the reveal of Maya and Josy

Because only the MC fucks a girl even if he is not in his branch and don't have a sex life if not with him is stupid
I actually agree with this but DPC won't want to risk the wrath of the anti-NTR brigade, even though if you've turned down that particular LI or SG it wouldn't be NTR.

For example we know Fuckface isn't the only one using Quinn's restaurant but we won't see Camila, Sarah or Rio with another guy like we do Arieth and Carolyn, because that would lose DPC subscribers.

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I actually agree with this but DPC won't want to risk the wrath of the anti-NTR brigade, even though if you've turned down that particular LI or SG it wouldn't be NTR.

For example we know Fuckface isn't the only one using Quinn's restaurant but we won't see Camila, Sarah or Rio with another guy like we do Arieth and Carolyn, because that would lose DPC subscribers.
There are no good days anymore... Only days

Sep 9, 2021
Again, the loss isn't Jill so much (total 1 out of 5). It is missing a chance to nail Bianca and Jill's mom. To include the door bursting open. Jill having a shocked look on her face and Jill's mom is on her knees in front of MC with cum all over her face suddenly looking at Jill. :LOL:
Yeah, my mc would like to fuck the brain out of that milf. :PogChamp:

But don't worry if that possible in game, my mc will use scrappy mod in his reality to bang that milf because no amount pleasure is worth more to tolerate jill bs. :LOL:

but it would also wipe out any chance of getting Heather, which is a temptation built really well to date (doomed but interesting)

then for Maya and Josy to move back in together right now is pretty pointless, they've made up and in the case Mc has a more than comfortable room to house them both. it wouldn't change anything, it would just take away some of Josy's freedom as HOTs

and also on the vice presidency issue: MC already counts for more than Tommy, making it official would change very little
While i am just waiting maya's father to find out that her still clinging on josy pussy. Fun times ahead....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes