znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It would be great if that pregnancy test was from some Li or SG because the reaction of the people would be the best thing to happen in this thread since I missed the first purge with the reveal of Maya and Josy

Because only the MC fucks a girl even if he is not in her branch and don't have a sex life if not with him is stupid
When MC goes on the picnic with Jill, he states specifically that he does not ride bareback. Rather odd given his history, but there you are.

Nov 10, 2017
One of several reasons Josy is better than Jill. :p

View attachment 1963095
jill mostly falls on the "must protect" radar for me, and maybe some of you too
Josy's on the "skinny" side
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(nothing wrong with that, I actually like all of them tbh) but, she's good. real feisty for someone small, or is she feisty BECAUSE she's small

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeathIsImminent

sansa91

Feb 23, 2019
Sorry if this has been previously discussed already, but was there any point at all on getting RP points with the Diks and with Derek?
Other than a small mention from Rusty, I can't remember it having an impact on the story.
In my head, back when Rusty gave us the combination for the safe and said 'only you, me an Tommy know the combination' I was like 'nice red flag you got there, buddy'. I mean it seemed obvious to me that after getting the money to pay for the windows, the money'd disappear from the safe, and if you'r rep with the Diks wasn't high enough you'd be accused and kicked out, and if you'r rep with Derek was high enough, he'd stand up for you and leave the frat too (this requiring that you hadn't sell him out with Jill about the fire at the prep mansion) or let you be kicked without saying a word if it wasn't (maybe even jeopardizing your relationship with Maya, if any). While if the Diks really liked you, they'd all agree that it couldn't have been you (maybe even Tommy if you chose to stay on his good side).

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
One of several reasons Josy is better than Jill. :p

View attachment 1963095

Better? in my honest opinion your statement is invalid.
If you base it on her feisty sexual experience... (Thats what i see as comparisson here...)
Jill was a virgin before having sex with MC, Josy was not....
Can't compare a virgin with someone who isn't to be honest.

compare her with sage, quin, Riona, Lily but damn a virgin ?

:FacePalm:

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Just saw all these on discord, so I don't know who made these.

This one, I can kinda see happening.

This one is NTR. Just a heads up. (y)
I'm a great person, amirite? :Kappa::LUL:

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
So is ntr going to happen

This one, I can kinda see happening.

So ntr going to happen or just fanart

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I slightly corrected the second one, more realistic for him even in the worst scenario.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
NTR is already implemented in the game but not directly... Troy and Chad, Jade and Burke, Tybalt and the watermelon :ROFLMAO:
I've seen 'NTR' mentioned several times, but I'm honestly not sure of the meaning, is it 'netorare' or something like that ? Like people cheating ? I've seen people fussing about it on a couple occasions, if it's cheating, I think it's a bit funny people would care about that here.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've seen 'NTR' mentioned several times, but I'm honestly not sure of the meaning, is it 'netorare' is something like that ? Like people cheating ? I've seen people fussing about it on a couple occasions, if it's cheating, I think it's a bit funny people would care about that here.
The problem is the looseness of the definition people have. For me NTR is an LI the MC is in a relationship with fucking another guy in front of the MC either because the MC wants her to or in order to humiliate the MC or the other guy demonstrating power over the MC. It's a kink I just don't see the attraction of.

However anti-NTR people have a much looser definition. For example I saw an argument on another game that because a potential LI in a game was giving another guy a blowjob (you can choose whether or not to watch) then that is NTR even though the MC wasn't in a relationship with the potential LI and you didn't have to see it if you didn't want to. So with that definition seeing the girls from the restaurant with other guys or seeing a turned down LI with another guy would be seen as NTR which is why DPC will ignore the realism that would bring to avoid the wrath of the anti-NTR brigade.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I've seen 'NTR' mentioned several times, but I'm honestly not sure of the meaning, is it 'netorare' or something like that ? Like people cheating ? I've seen people fussing about it on a couple occasions, if it's cheating, I think it's a bit funny people would care about that here.
NTR is a catch all term for cheating. Netorare is the protagonist being cheated on, and is usually what people assume is in a game tagged with NTR. There are different terms that are similar, such as netorase and netori. I'm not too sure on the exact definitions of them all. In some of them, the protagonist is the one "stealing" the girl so they become the "winner" instead of the "loser" that they are in netorare. Sometimes the women is consensual to it, or sometimes is blackmailed into it.

The problem is that these are all under the group category of "NTR" since they all revolve around cheating and having those three letters in their name. So any game with any type of cheating can be tagged with NTR, and since people will see the NTR tag and just assume it's the netorare type.

If F95 split the NTR tag into the sub types, it would be a lot clearer what games contain which type.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes