Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
what the when do start ntr shit comment here ?? its like the game is all about ntr??
dr pinkgame trying to create a realistic relationship man you dont create harem here man so in the end you choose here and relationship nowadays is like a weather its changing
i hate ntr to but you know that you cant see everybody what their doing its all in the word trust that you build relationship
man i dont know what do you expect that everybody will wait for you to have sex with them nope sex nowadays is open now you cannot stop what you cant see
what the fuck i dont know anymore i rant but if you want advice is focus your energy on yourself dont let people affect you i know its hard but if you can man the changes to you man is massive!!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
what the when do start ntr shit comment here ?? its like the game is all about ntr??
dr pinkgame trying to create a realistic relationship man you dont create harem here man so in the end you choose here and relationship nowadays is like a weather its changing
i hate ntr to but you know that you cant see everybody what their doing its all in the word trust that you build relationship
man i dont know what do you expect that everybody will wait for you to have sex with them nope sex nowadays is open now you cannot stop what you cant see
what the fuck i dont know anymore i rant but if you want advice is focus your energy on yourself dont let people affect you i know its hard but if you can man the changes to you man is massive!!
clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Majihikuwaa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: The D0n

LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
About the NTR tag, I mean it is already in the game. Some mistake NTR being only about the male main character being cheated on, but it has been establish that sometimes it is the main character doing the NTR. In this case, depending on the players' choices, the MC did an NTR with Sage, Bella, and/or Jade. Sure none of them are really in the typical fantasy "happy relationship" shown in NTR, but the NTR in this game is a more realistic NTR.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not gonna ask when the next update release because next release will focus on halloween party so I bet dr.pinkcake gonna release it someday in october.

I hope next update have Cathy's scene,I wait for her scene so long, or give camila route possible.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
About the NTR tag, I mean it is already in the game. Some mistake NTR being only about the male main character being cheated on, but it has been establish that sometimes it is the main character doing the NTR. In this case, depending on the players' choices, the MC did an NTR with Sage, Bella, and/or Jade. Sure none of them are really in the typical fantasy "happy relationship" shown in NTR, but the NTR in this game is a more realistic NTR.
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.

Reactions: Master5043

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.
Sage is cucked... More than Chad

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys. Can anyone upload previews 11, 12 & 13 ?
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1849957 View attachment 1849963 View attachment 1849964 View attachment 1849966 View attachment 1849969 View attachment 1849971
View attachment 1872173 View attachment 1894909
View attachment 1919629 View attachment 1941754 View attachment 1959171
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah... ähh... what he said.

Bird is the word.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
HELL NO

First of all NTR is a fucking shitty hentai trope.

Secondly, what is NTR?

NTR is when MC is cucked or his lover is raped or forced to have sex with someone else, MC is aware of being cucked or that someone is raping or forcing his lover to have sex with someone else, and, most importantly, MC is suffering like hell because of it.

MOST OF ALL, the point of NTR is that YOU, the Player, are aroused because MC is suffering. The whole point of playing a NTR game is that the Player is aroused because MC is affected by the fact that some fuckers are raping/fucking his woman.

This shit is NTR. Nothing more, nothing less.

Therefore, you can tell that there are - almost - NO fucking NTR games in F95 Zone.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
What the....
Yeah, I think the thread went sideways a bit, I know I asked what NTR was exactly (cause I honestly didn't have a clue), and saw people getting angry about it... well, I shouldn't have asked it seems. :unsure:

Oh well, whatever, hey, what kind of weather do you have where you live, right now ?

(just to figure Sage saying "ugh, weather talk...")

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I think the thread went sideways a bit, I know I asked what NTR was exactly (cause I honestly didn't have a clue), and saw people getting angry about it... well, I shouldn't have asked it seems. :unsure:

Oh well, whatever, hey, what kind of weather do you have where you live, right now ?

(just to figure Sage saying "ugh, weather talk...")

Yeah it's special the NTR, you have to like this kind of thing or be a perfect sadist who likes to see the suffering of others

Reactions: Sasanid
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes