The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Yes, many people think that NTR is when the MC is a cuckold. In BaDIK, the situation is reversed - the MC cucks other men. Tybalt is totally cucked, Steven Burke is cucked, Chad is cucked (I wonder if this counts as NTR if Sage is a girl cover for his orientation and Tremolo bang her. This is difficult). But the biggest cuck is Dawe. His girlfriend was being fucked by the whole B&R, even some alphas.
Tybalt is not cucked, he never slept or had a relationship with Jill..... the virgin. Unless you are talking about that incidence of non consensual fruit assault, also known as graping, that occured on Tybalts bed.

MC never slept with chads boyfriend, his beard however maybe.

And Dawe is the reason why no one likes a cuck. And MC never touches the crab farmer. It's all background story for progressing the story.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tybalt is not cucked, he never slept or had a relationship with Jill..... the virgin. Unless you are talking about that incidence of non consensual fruit assault, also known as graping, that occured on Tybalts bed.
Tybalt has never slept with Jill, but he has a big crush on her. Just imagine his humiliation. He had been hitting on her for years, making his grand but pathetic plans to get to her pussy... And he was beaten by the one he despises - the guy from the beggars. And this guy also fucked his half-sister and mother. You can call Tybalt a cuckold after that.
Okay, I'll make the watermelon situation even more bizarre. Tybalt fucked this watermelon...and after putting his dick in it...he ate it.:sick:
4.png
And Dawe is the reason why no one likes a cuck. And MC never touches the crab farmer. It's all background story for progressing the story.
As much as I would like to humiliate Dawe even more, I will stay away from the crab farm. No matter how hot the scene is.:ROFLMAO:
Noooo, please no! My eyes!
German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Season 3 will break the heart of many people.

View attachment 1964829
I don't really see how...
At best Maya/Josy will finaly break up, it's long overdue. Hopefully it's also possible if ur in the throuble path and focused only on one girl while ignoring Maya entirely.

At worst we will get forced relationship troubels cause of Zoe, which will suck for those who have no interest in her and have choosen a main LI after the souls earching in ep 8.
Nothing worse than forced relationship drama with or because of a LI u have no interest in at all...didn't go down well with the whole M/J revelaion either back in ep 3/4.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bxchun

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't really see how...
At best Maya/Josy will finaly break up, it's long overdue. Hopefully it's also possible if ur in the throuble path and focused only on one girl while ignoring Maya entirely.

At worst we will get forced relationship troubels cause of Zoe, which will suck for those who have no interest in her and have choosen a main LI after the souls earching in ep 8.
Nothing worse than forced relationship drama with or because of a LI u have no interest in at all...didn't go down well with the whole M/J revelaion either back in ep 3/4.
I meant more in the storytelling, the way DPC writes and the way he fiddles with the renders, and with his music placement. While there has been drama already during the 8 episodes, things may go south pretty fast at some point in the next episode, not only because of Zoey. And while she may seem to be forced, I know I'm not worried about the way she'll be implemented, DPC knows his stuff. I mean, I know I didn't like the Maya/Josy turn of even either, in fact no, it's not that I didn't like, but more that I was shocked, cause I really was unto Maya at that point when it happened.

But shock value creates memories.

For the record, I also firmly believe the throuple can't continue, Josy and Maya are distancing themselves of each other because of the MC, Elena+JB discussion about Josy/MC is pretty indicative, while Maya alone with MC is a totally different person than when Josy is there. There's a reason you can get affinity points with either of them or both, they may be 'together', but they still have different coding, and you can choose one or the other at various points, it's just indicative.

For Zoey to have a DIK/Chick affinity gauge is indicative, too.

DPC will find a way to make people cry, to torn their insides, yet again. I know it happened a couple times already for me, just finished a pure DIK run, which isn't me at all, but I love how Sage evolves, and damn, Quinn arc is something else...

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So, I have an admission. Obviously Episode 9 is not released yet, but I'm calling it now.

I was wrong about one of the Vixens.

She:

1659626725850.png

...is not Kylie:

1659626803640.png

While researching a post on how some of characters' names are too similar (I'll do that one some other time), I re-watched a scene that I had forgotten included Kylie:

Kylie old.png

From this shot, their differences are far more clear (the chest birthmarks, the eyebrows, facial freckles, etc.). So, with no better candidates, maybe it is Mystery Girl after all:

1659628194246.png

Side note: Man, what a difference hair makes (and lighting and makeup).

1659626803640.png vs. Kylie headshot 2.png

Not that she looked bad before, but still...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So, I have an admission. Obviously Episode 9 is not released yet, but I'm calling it now.

I was wrong about one of the Vixens.

She:

View attachment 1964912

...is not Kylie:

View attachment 1964914

While researching a post on how some of characters' names are too similar (I'll do that one some other time), I re-watched a scene that I had forgotten included Kylie:

View attachment 1964959

From this shot, their differences are far more clear (the chest birthmarks, the eyebrows, facial freckles, etc.). So, with no better candidates, maybe it is Mystery Girl after all:

View attachment 1964969

Side note: Man, what a difference hair makes (and lighting and makeup).

View attachment 1964914 vs. View attachment 1964921

Not that she looked bad before, but still...
I hope we get to nut inside the air hostess girl. :love:

Kylie is by no means bad though, like I'd go for her if we get the option (and also her friend, Christie was the name I think). :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes