PinkTurnsBlue

Apr 21, 2018
I agree with what you're saying.
My main problem with pretty much every NTR lover out there is that they see a good game and then go into the thread and ask if there's NTR.
This usually leads to them then saying the game would be so much better with NTR.

When they keep getting shat on by the people in the thread they start acting like victims and whine.

Wait a week/month and it repeats itself.

The same goes for the incest crowd.
What's with all the kink shaming?
I very much enjoy NTR and incest in adult games but there is a big difference between games and real life.
Blowing people's heads off in Fallout is good fun, but that doesn't mean I want to do that in real life. Nor do I want to have sex with relatives or have my girlfriend have sex with other people. And I do think murdering people is way worse than watching your wife getting boned by some random dude.
Even if I'm playing adult games that are so-called my pov, it's still just a game and none of the characters are real or relatives.
And no, I don't think Being a DIK needs NTR or incest, it's great the way it is. Not whining or claiming victimhood, just giving my opinion. And I wont repeat it in a week/month. Guess that makes me unusual amongst the NTR lovers and the incest crowd, I highly doubt it though.
But hey, at least we can agree that Sage is the best girl ;).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:HideThePain: Let the cringe begin
MC: "Damn I shouldn't have banged half the girls in B&R" :LUL:
that would be great!!!

instead I can already imagine MC feeling guilty for believing that Zoey, Zoey the rebel, had found a guy in San Diego, trusting that awful picture of Emma showing Zoey half naked on the beach. how could he of all people think that Zoey could find someone in a small town like San Diego!?!!!

Reactions: SomboSteel

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
do you expect to see the "I'm sorry Zoey, but I've moved on now" option?
Yes, kinda. I know MC will probably second guess his feelings towards Zoey and the LI we chose at the end of EP8, Zoey will probably throw herself at MC with all her might; there'll be drama between Zoey and the LIs and between the LIs and MC himself, but in the end I'm expecting for us players to have the choice to stop Zoey's advances.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry, but in what reality did the fact that the loved one is currently in a relationship stop someone? at 20...

Zoey comes back on purpose to take back what she thinks is hers and should raise the white flag because MC has met someone in the meantime? Did Zoey give you the impression of such a balanced person?

she will go there to MC, do her crying ("I didn't realize," "now I know what I want") and MC will go into a crisis like the one in chapter four ("I should have waited for her," "how could I forget her so soon")

This !

I mean, damn, people may not want Zoey to have anything to do with MCs relationship, but she's an integral part of the story DPC is writing. She won't vanish because some don't want to see her.

Do people really think the MC, who thought he lost his best friend/first love, 'loved Josy at first sight when he saw her' after grieving, without knowing what grieving was (and while Josy isn't tattooed, she is similar to Zoey on a lot of points, being pretty much pure neutral), will simply push her aside like she's nothing when she comes back and tells him it was a big fucking Emma/Bert misunderstanding and that she comes back for him ?

hqdefault.jpg

Look at his face, his reaction, the floor he's standing on suddenly disappeared, doubts came back full force, cause he obviously never forgot her. Not saying he will instantly go back to her, but there will be drama, that's for sure, I guess especially depending of MCs choice at the end of Episode 8, the path he chose, his reputation, and Zoey choices we made on her DIK/Chick affinity. The MC was the first and only person she ever was intimate with, let's not forget that.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, kinda. I know MC will probably second guess his feelings towards Zoey and the LI we chose at the end of EP8, Zoey will probably throw herself at MC with all her might; there'll be drama between Zoey and the LIs and between the LIs and MC himself, but in the end I'm expecting for us players to have the choice to stop Zoey's advances.
But you're talking at the end of Zoey's cycle, I meant now at her arrival

technically MC is committed to an LI (Others option aside and if nopn has been dumped by Jill), but I don't believe he will peremptorily bounce Zoey even if I see him
This !

I mean, damn, people may not want Zoey to have anything to do with MCs relationship, but she's an integral part of the story DPC is writing. She won't vanish because some don't want to see her.

Do people really think the MC, who thought he lost her best friend/first love, 'loved Josy at first sight when he saw her' after grieving, without knowing what grieving was (and while Josy isn't tattooed, she is similar to Zoey on a lot of points, being pretty much pure neutral), will simply push her aside like she's nothing when she comes back and tells him it was a big fucking misunderstanding and that she comes back for him ?

View attachment 1965511

Look at his face, his reaction, the floor he's standing on suddenly disappeared, doubts came back full force, cause he obviously never forgot her. Not saying he will instantly go back to her, but there will be drama, that's for sure, I guess especially depending of MCs choice at the end of Episode 8, the path he chose, his reputation, and Zoey choices we made on her DIK/Chick affinity. The MC was the first and only person she ever was intimate with, let's not forget that.
the face of someone who is sure of his feelings and will vindicate the relationship he has just established (with Jill and M&J there is still the risk that he will be rejected on the fly) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sasanid

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sorry, but in what reality did the fact that the loved one is currently in a relationship stop someone? at 20...

Zoey comes back on purpose to take back what she thinks is hers and should raise the white flag because MC has met someone in the meantime? Did Zoey give you the impression of such a balanced person?

she will go there to MC, do her crying ("I didn't realize," "now I know what I want") and MC will go into a crisis like the one in chapter four ("I should have waited for her," "how could I forget her so soon")

Without a choice to reject her it would just be bad writting after how ep8 ended and would make the whole choose ur girl, cause u actually want to commit, completly pointless.

I do believe that Zoey goes for the MC even if u choose a main girl and also some drama as result. But yes i do expect a option to clearly reject her, her being relavant for the story/friend is a different matter of course.
That whole drama in ep4 was the weakest part of the game so far, if u didn't have interest in Josy or Maya the whole thing was ridiculously bad, as such i do hope DPC isn't going to repeat the whole forced drama nonsense, if the player doesn't want Zoey.

Reactions: bxchun

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Without a choice to reject her it would just be bad writting after how ep8 ended and would make the whole choose ur girl, cause u actually want to commit, completly pointless.

I do believe that Zoey goes for the MC even if u choose a main girl and also some drama as result. But yes i do expect a option to clearly reject her, her being relavant for the story/friend is a different matter of course.
That whole drama in ep4 was the weakest part of the game so far, if u didn't have interest in Josy or Maya the whole thing was ridiculously bad, as such i do hope DPC isn't going to repeat the whole forced drama nonsense, if the player doesn't want Zoey.
How can you think that Zoey's issue closes in one chapter?

in a story where even very minor aspects have dragged on for chapters and chapters and so many of them have not yet closed.

MC may be able to tell Zoey who he is dating (I don't think he is hiding that from her, why should he?), but in no way will anything be definitively closed with her immediately.

a possible loophole could be that Zoey does not lay her cards out immediately but decides first to approach MC and only then (after 1 or 2 chapters) to propose, thus giving MC's (and to some extent the players') heads time to fill with doubt, and thus leaving this "threat" in the background

Reactions: SomboSteel

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
But you're talking at the end of Zoey's cycle, I meant now at her arrival

technically MC is committed to an LI (Others option aside and if nopn has been dumped by Jill), but I don't believe he will peremptorily bounce Zoey even if I see him

the face of someone who is sure of his feelings and will vindicate the relationship he has just established (with Jill and M&J there is still the risk that he will be rejected on the fly) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I didn't meant MC would preemptively up reject Zoey when she arrives.
I meant that if Zoey straight up throws herself at MC and tries to kiss him or something the first time they meet, I think he'll probably stop that specific action of hers if we're on a LI route. Then Zoey will start to ask questions and that's when the whole drama will begin.
I don't think he'll be super welcoming, just when he made up his mind about the girl he wants to be with, suddenly Zoey shows up and starts messing with his feelings? He won't react well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I meant that if Zoey straight up throws herself at MC and tries to kiss him or something the first time they meet, I think he'll probably stop that specific action of hers if we're on a LI route. Then Zoey will start to ask questions and that's when the whole drama will begin.
I don't think he'll be super welcoming, just when he made up his mind about the girl he wants to be with, suddenly Zoey shows up and starts messing with his feelings? He won't react well.
that definitely

MC won't decide a damn thing, just like he hasn't decided almost anything so far (the trouple is not his idea, the fuckbuddy isn't either, it's Jill who invites him and she comes to him when she's ready etc.)

I don't think Zoey will have such a proactive attitude right away, she will approach MC and he will be confused but happy about it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Most of all, she went away with a few piercing and she came back as a living wall painting: anyone would be shocked.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Do people really think the MC, who thought he lost his best friend/first love, 'loved Josy at first sight when he saw her' after grieving, without knowing what grieving was (and while Josy isn't tattooed, she is similar to Zoey on a lot of points, being pretty much pure neutral), will simply push her aside like she's nothing when she comes back and tells him it was a big fucking Emma/Bert misunderstanding and that she comes back for him ?
Yes I do.

This is what happens in real life, mostly when you are young: a year is like a century when you are 20.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
that definitely

MC won't decide a damn thing, just like he hasn't decided almost anything so far (the trouple is not his idea, the fuckbuddy isn't either, it's Jill who invites him and she comes to him when she's ready etc.)

I don't think Zoey will have such a proactive attitude right away, she will approach MC and he will be confused but happy about it.
Hmm, I don't know about happy... Sasanid explained it well with the picture, as soon as MC spoke with Zoey again after who knows how many months, he was immediately thrown off his balance, just by speaking with her.

Now consider Zoey and MC's relationship, about how they always were together, kissing, fucking each other, just thinking about that will probably make MC uncomfortable when he first meets her, then, and as we saw at the end of the Interlude, she's expecting to return that. Even if she isn't very proactive right away, her and MC obviously have wildly different expectations and that'll cause a lot of tension for sure. (All this considering the scenario where MC chose a LI of course, I honestly haven't really thought about how things might go down in the Others route).

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Yes I do.

This is what happens in real life, mostly when you are young: a year is like a century when you are 20.
I just don't think it'll be a possibility, not DPC style, first, and second, she was the MC of the Interlude.

You have the right to believe it, though, I may be totally wrong on that.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Hmm, I don't know about happy... Sasanid explained it well with the picture, as soon as MC spoke with Zoey again after who knows how many months, he was immediately thrown off his balance, just by speaking with her.

Now consider Zoey and MC's relationship, about how they always were together, kissing, fucking each other, just thinking about that will probably make MC uncomfortable when he first meets her, then, and as we saw at the end of the Interlude, she's expecting to return that. Even if she isn't very proactive right away, her and MC obviously have wildly different expectations and that'll cause a lot of tension for sure. (All this considering the scenario where MC chose a LI of course, I honestly haven't really thought about how things might go down in the Others route).
Just a technicality, but MC spoke with his father, she tried to call him but he changed his phone number.

Which is crazier, he's totally off, and he didn't speak to her directly.

Reactions: DarkKiller

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Just a technicality, but MC spoke with his father, she tried to call him but he changed his phone number.

Which is crazier, he's totally off, and he didn't speak to her directly.
You're right, thanks, I forgot, I haven't played the Interlude in a while so my dumb brain was playing tricks on me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just don't think it'll be a possibility, not DPC style, first, and second, she was the MC of the Interlude.

You have the right to believe it, though, I may be totally wrong on that.
DPC style = a house is on fire, you can save one person ONLY and you have to choose between Zoey and Quinn.

See ya.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
DPC style = a house is on fire, you can save one person ONLY and you have to choose between Zoey and Quinn.

See ya.
Easy, i like Quinn but with the Drugs she hasn't really a future potential. Easy choice between them too who to safe. "IF another Fire happens." :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

See ya.
After DPC said there wouldn't be a 'Leah' situation in BaDIK and having Zoey as the MC of the Interlude.

Sure.

The MC could also just kill himself, while we're at it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes