schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

View attachment 1972484
Could also be the waiting room of some law firm. First preview that legit got me curious. Man, I love serious business Jill.

Am I the only one who's glad the season got colder so the girls (and everyone for that matter) are dressed more normally ?

I mean, I don't mind them flaunting their body left and right, but I think it's a tad bit ridiculous at times. And, I love well dressed women, so yeah.
Same. Especially Jill is often well dressed. Really like those scenes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Or after bang Josy and Maya he goes meet Jill to tell her that two is better than one.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill's mom (or Bianca) slipped on the floor parading around in a hot baby-doll nighty while doing a video chat with MC. She is alright but, well....

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I dont think its a separated scene for all Li individually. I can see all of them being there to support MC, or at least, Josy, Maya, Jill, Derek. And Sage and Bella might get a seperated moment to support him, in private. :unsure:

It might explain why Bella visit MC in the middle of the night?! :unsure:
That's a good theory, but I think that even if it's Neil, it probably isn't very serious, because let's be honest, Neil is MC's whole world, if anything serious was happening to him, MC wouldn't leave his side and definitely wouldn't be in the mood for Halloween parties and shit.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's the same place it's just the MC being the MC crying because he's telling her about Zoey and how he's confused and that he needs to fuck 10 girls to get his mind off
Nah, I thought this to for a brief second, and went back to check, but MC's pants is different in the recent preview.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's a good theory, but I think that even if it's Neil, it probably isn't very serious, because let's be honest, Neil is MC's whole world, if anything serious was happening to him, MC wouldn't leave his side and definitely wouldn't be in the mood for Halloween parties and shit.
Finally someone using the brain

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 1972484
That's a really sad and serious looking face.

- "I am really sorry for fucking your best friend"
- "You're getting a fucking abortion, Jill!"
- "My father had a heart attack"
- "It's over; your mom and I are in love"
- "I don't think your parents are going to like me"
- "I can't believe my mom is actually alive but is Madame Rose"
- "Fucking Tyballs!"
- "I never thought our sex tape would be released"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's a really sad and serious looking face.

- "I am really sorry for fucking your best friend"
- "You're getting a fucking abortion, Jill!"
- "My father had a heart attack"
- "It's over; your mom and I are in love"
- "I don't think your parents are going to like me"
- "I can't believe my mom is actually alive but is Madame Rose"
- "Fucking Tyballs!"
- "I never thought our sex tape would be released"
"The girl with blue hair is back thanks for giving me your "virginity" but ours won't work we are from different worlds

Adios goblin princess"

PS: BTW, don't bother taking me to the mansion, my homie Burker's is on the way.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
And what make both of you think, that this is not after the Halloween party? I wonder. :unsure:
That's also a good observation, considering the fact that the episode apparently is going to have both a party planning mini-game and the party itself, I'm assuming the party's going to happen at the end of the episode or else I can't imagine how DPC is going to fit so much stuff in it.
But then again, DPC being DPC might already be spoiling the epilogue since no one's expecting that.

I guess we'll see in a couple of months. :unsure:

Reactions: ename144

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 1972484
1. Jill: "Troy....Troy!!!?"
2. Jill: "1 out of 5? I can do better MC! I promise!!!!"
3. Jill: "Remember what Bianca said at the Dinner? I need to tell you want happened behind the barn that time we were caught."
4. Jill: "My Mom wants a 'special meeting' with you, to ask some questions."
5. Jill: "Why does Bianca light up every time I mention your name?"

Edit:

6. Jill: "The guest list for the wedding has gone up to 900 people...."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes