Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All DIKs run from the alphas when push comes to shove. They even run from a guy who isn't an alpha yet. All of them are "soy boys" by your definition. Except that has nothing to do with stupid "fight like a man" posturing but is simply recognizing they're already on thin ice and could potentially get their fraternity shut down with such pointless antics.

As for the MC, he's been taught by his father to only use his fighting skills in self-defense and such. Nothing wrong with actually following such code.
I always fight with Troy, he acted like an asshole and deserved what he deserved, I never run away from alphas and fight with Caleb. As for DIKs, I gave a characterization, CHICK there are only two - this is Jamie and Jacob (I don’t consider it as a disadvantage, they are wonderful people), DIK - Tommy and Derek, maybe Leon. The rest are neutral.

when it comes to massive dik's desks... here, you'll end up there for doing dumb shit. your broccoli will make sure of it.

View attachment 2034196
Haha, it won't happen :cool:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Problem is that Jill fans want to force their views on other people and it rubs people the wrong way. If they weren’t so sensitive about her it probably would never have gotten this far.

But all in all they brought it upon themselves.
hey I like Jill, I like Josy, I like Maia, I like Quinn, heck I like all da girls, hence I'm playing this story. if I disliked any of em I would've stopped playing this game at episode 4 (when i bought this game on steam).

Everyone is defending their fav girl or girls, its a natural thing to do.
Just like haters attack girls they dont like.
Or trolls attacking all haters and lovers.
With everyone being able to say what they want whenever they want things can get heated offcourse, but to say they had it comming well thats just an excuse to make someone feel better about themselfs for making a choise or action, knowing fully well that it incites others to themselfs, so maybe next time you wanna hold back a lil bit or should i say the same as you just said, you only brought it upon urself?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
hey I like Jill, I like Josy, I like Maia, I like Quinn, heck I like all da girls, hence I'm playing this story. if I disliked any of em I would've stopped playing this game at episode 4 (when i bought this game on steam).

Everyone is defending their fav girl or girls, its a natural thing to do.
Just like haters attack girls they dont like.
Or trolls attacking all haters and lovers.
With everyone being able to say what they want whenever they want things can get heated offcourse, but to say they had it comming well thats just an excuse to make someone feel better about themselfs for making a choise or action, knowing fully well that it incites others to themselfs, so maybe next time you wanna hold back a lil bit or should i say the same as you just said, you only brought it upon urself?
I don't care if people get mad because other people state their opinion. It's a forum and we all discuss the game, story and characters. Just because you get mad about a fictional character and people should stop talking about her so you don't get your feelings hurt? :unsure:

Reactions: Gunizz

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Care to elaborate? I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.
The MC can potentially bang Tybalt's mother, sister and dream girl.

If people who predict banging Heather is going to be possible, the MC can potentially bang Tommy's stepsister and girlfriend. All that's missing would be Tommy's mother, i.e. Josy's stepmom.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I always fight with Troy, he acted like an asshole and deserved what he deserved, I never run away from alphas and fight with Caleb.
That's your choice to make, but if you do it then the MC will explicitly comment by doing so, he's broken the code his father had taught him (when talking with Sage about his fighting skills, iirc)

All other DIKs do run away from Caleb, so if not fighting makes a guy "soy boy", that makes them all "soy boys" by your own standard.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I absolutely cannot understand people who play for CHICK and enjoy it. So many fun moments are missed. And besides that: CHICK MC is some soy boy who runs away from alphas, instead of taking the fight like a man. He is overly polite and too correct, like Steve Rogers. He refuses to go to a bar with Tommy, even though Tommy went to the trouble of making a damn fake ID. CHICK - this is the guy who comforts Steve for no reason, although he has always been an asshole. He's also a damn pro-feminist.

And how else can you forget about such funny moments that characterize the DIK personality more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here I fantasized a little, imagined how the Massive CHICK desktop should look like at the end of the second season. In my opinion, it is a bit untrue, so I made some changes:

View attachment 2034167
A lot of good points, but there are two different playstyles for a reason. It impacts who you end up with because not everybody is down with the frat boy bullshit just as Captain Gender Studies isn't exactly gonna drop all the panties. Different strokes. Personally, I enjoyed both paths for different reasons. Now somebody gonna dip in the say for the 10,000 time that neutral is the best because being a fence-sitting, wishy-washy milquetoast is what we should all aspire to. But you know what? Fuck. They are probably right.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

If people who predict banging Heather is going to be possible, the MC can potentially bang Tommy's stepsister and girlfriend. All that's missing would be Tommy's mother, i.e. Josy's stepmom.
You mean Madame?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's your choice to make, but if you do it then the MC will explicitly comment by doing so, he's broken the code his father had taught him (when talking with Sage about his fighting skills, iirc)

All other DIKs do run away from Caleb, so if not fighting makes a guy "soy boy", that makes them all "soy boys" by your own standard.
I understand and don't judge if someone runs away from Caleb. Because you need to have nerves of steel or be a complete psycho to go against this mountain.
A lot of good points, but there are two different playstyles for a reason. It impacts who you end up with because not everybody is down with the frat boy bullshit just as Captain Gender Studies isn't exactly gonna drop all the panties. Different strokes. Personally, I enjoyed both paths for different reasons. Now somebody gonna dip in the say for the 10,000 time that neutral is the best because being a fence-sitting, wishy-washy milquetoast is what we should all aspire to. But you know what? Fuck. They are probably right.
I myself have several runs for Neutral, including Bella, Maya/Josy and even Jill (not everyone knows, but it is possible to pass her for Neutral). Neutral is such a trickster who adapts depending on the situation and is quite interesting to play as.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The MC should be able to practice Jill's song in the free roam you pictured above (once all the intro text is finished). The only way I can think of that the guitar might be clickable but not allow you to practice is if you completely failed to bring Bella around on the MC then told Jill the MC was no good for her back in Episode 4. If you did that, Jill's path might be dead and buried enough that practicing the song is no longer possible. Other than that, all I can think is that you have some sort of glitch and might need to reinstall the game.
Unless I missed something that is the only way to not have it as an optional task. The condition defaults to true and the only way to change it is to flat out say your not her type. The only way to do that is to have a zero score by lunch with Bella. It's a very specific set of steps you have to take to get there.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020

For all their bitching, Tommy and Heather are still together, so as I see it, the only way you can bang Heather is if Tommy allows it. It's not the same as with Tybalt. Besides Tybalt doesn't even have a girlfriend.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes