shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2544806

anybody else think this part looks a little off? MC's legs looked kinda fucked up and maybe inhuman
Have you seen the way women's backs are bent in games and comic books? Hell, men's too, but look at some of the sex scenes in this game and the girls have their backs bent 90 degrees or more, and these girls are not contortionists.

But no, I wouldn't call that particularly odd, physiologically.
Just looks like he's bending his left thigh out 45 degrees to avoid stepping on his other self. Considering he's not holding onto Quinn, balancing would be a bitch!

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Just looks like he's bending his left thigh out 45 degrees to avoid stepping on his other self. Considering he's not holding onto Quinn, balancing would be a bitch!
idk maybe its just me then. i feel like cause you cant see his right knee and the angle of his left leg make him look weirdly stretched and like the area between his belly button and his balls is too long or something. like he doesnt have a real human skeleton lol

Have you seen the way women's backs are bent in games and comic books? Hell, men's too, but look at some of the sex scenes in this game and the girls have their backs bent 90 degrees or more, and these girls are not contortionists.

But no, I wouldn't call that particularly odd, physiologically.
lmao fair enough

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You'll notice she's the first girl getting 3 renders instead of 2. Others chicks didn't get such attention. Not Lily, not Riona and definitely not Zoey. :BootyTime:

View attachment 2545104
:unsure:
Interesting, but if Main girls wont get these Special renders, and Yet Quinn does, this that not confirm that Quinn, is nothing more just a side girl, like the rest?:LOL:

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Wow, ok... I just reread my original post... I hope you don't think that I'm being accusatory. I would be neutral with mood swings. I don't give a shit what you are, know what I am saying?:D No offense meant.
7thOmen
No, didn't take it that way at all, I was just replying to you as I'd seen a few posts about people not liking the Chick run and yours was the most recent. I was just sharing my personal thoughts about it, maybe I should have just posted without quoting so as not to accidentally give the wrong impression, apologies.

Reactions: 7thOmen

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

This week has been all about creating lewd scenes. I've been working on two lewd scenes - writing, coding, posing statics and animating.

I completed one of them and am in the process of animating the other one. I'm sure both of these scenes are desired and will be appreciated by many.

I'm also doing some PC maintenance here and there to prepare for the final hardware upgrade. The render speed of the upgrade so far is ridiculous, and I'm overjoyed about it.

I will soon pose a cutscene-like animation, a thematic one like the longer animations in episode 9. It will likely be 1800+ renders for this animation alone, so the hardware upgrade comes at a perfect time. I'm still acquiring parts for the final rig. I'll be naming it Isabella since it's such a fit and thicc beauty. It should hopefully be up and running sometime next mid-week.

We have reached the final parts of the clone series, which will be all about the main girls, who are getting some extra treatment than what you've seen up until now. I hope you will enjoy the concluding parts of this Patreon reward.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Add two more months because of this shit. See you guys in september-october :BootyTime:
I just calculated, 1800 renders in animation = 1800 frames. At 30fps it's 60 seconds, the longest 1 minute 24 seconds animation from Ep.9 was rendered for over a month. (Most likely on one PC).
I didn't expect anything else from him, DPC said that each episode in S3 would contain long animations. Now all that remains is to pray to the RTX4090 and hope that he doesn't come up with another 5-minute animation. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes