Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Thank god

View attachment 3852827

So, they're all going on vacation to some place?
And will that be the place where you have the 60+ people freeroam?
Curious to find out what's up with that.
The other previews hinted some kind of trip with Jill, the others weren't clear enough to me. This one in sauna could be at Bella's.

It wouldn't make much sense if everyone went on vacation together for financial reasons. Zoey preview seems to be at her place in MC hometown.

I bet the Bella lewd preview is in the same place, so Jill and Bella at least will have some kind of shared story event where they go on vacation to that place, you heard it here first :unsure:
It looks like to me too. Bella's preview is the one that I couldn't read clearly if was her place or elsewhere.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
If not some day dream bullshitery this has to be on Jill's route, right? There is no way she finally decides to wear something like that and try to tempt Christian Boy, Fuckface away from other girls?
Yep, I think this is Jill path, on Bella path she is still too butthurt for that to happen

Now this can get interesting if you are on Jill path but fooled around with Bella before :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, I think this is Jill path, on Bella path she is still too butthurt for that to happen

Now this can get interesting if you are on Jill path but fooled around with Bella before :BootyTime:
Bella and Jill have made up, more or less permanently, and if you chose Bella, Jill has not given up and would have every reason to show herself.

the most interesting part of the preview is where it's set, apparently it's not Bella's sauna, which would have been the easiest solution, but neither is the HOTs which would have been really complicated to justify especially for Bella.

at this point I would say it is the same setting as Jill's preview, evidently it is a rich man's house.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Its probably the sauna of the vacation house that Jill family has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
while looking for the sauna I accidently found the other 2 preview assets:
scandinavianstyleaframehouseaddonlivingroom00maindaz3d.jpg

scandinavianstyleaframehouseaddonbedroomandbathroom03daz3d.jpg

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
while looking for the sauna I accidently found the other 2 preview assets:
View attachment 3853003

View attachment 3852991
Kek, that's mistery solved then, they'll be indeed going on vacation together to some place both on Jill and Bella's branches. It's probably the reason why Jill's and Bella's routes are the ones that have been worked on the most for now, since they'll probably share a lot of content.

4.80 star(s) 1,539 Votes