MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's another girl who has quite the fanbase that deserves to become a Main Girl.

Tell me, have you accepted Our Lady of Perpetual Love into your heart? Do you find your soul lift at the sight of her?
View attachment 4074267
Would you join the path of Yoga Girl? :love:
I'm kind of hoping that the theory of her being an undercover cop is true. That's one way to get some content with her, rather than a SG you may or may not get to bang once.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm kind of hoping that the theory of her being an undercover cop is true. That's one way to get some content with her, rather than a SG you may or may not get to bang once.
"May or may not"? What kind of talk is that Milton, of course we're going to bang her and definitely more than once! :sneaky:
61tjgJiDMsL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
lol feels im one of the few on this thread that doesn't care one way or another about Yoga girl she is just whatever to me

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I mean i'll bang her just not on my main saves haha. I just can't decide if I like a character base on looks alone.
You think you still get to bang her after all that disrespect? I don't think so!
1727405168699.gif
I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
so would you take a Madame Rose and Yoga girl threesome
This is what happens when you don't hope, Milton :cautious:
No you won't. She is not a 'Bang'. You will treat her with the respect she deserves. Or you don't get the goodies. :)
This is also what happens when I waste time with multiquotes, you take the words out of my mouth :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well if we get to actually take her out on a date maybe i'll feel something for her and can hold her hand and not just bang away. I also feel the same about Nora and Heather but I don't like Nora and Heather haha. I just want to get to know Yoga girl better

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well if we get to actually take her out on a date maybe i'll feel something for her and can hold her hand and not just bang away. I also feel the same about Nora and Heather but I don't like Nora and Heather haha. I just want to get to know Yoga girl better
You can get to know the couch better :HideThePain:
1727406691979.png

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes