Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
alphabetically-best-girls-results-v0-xbu8zdveecsd1.png
alphabetically-best-girls-results-v0-o8ni1e1fecsd1.png
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
- Honorable mention: Wendy. :KEK:
-Derek is a girl according to sub voters

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I think it a good look for her but of course I'm bias
If we are able to pick outside of the options, the answer is Quinn. Still the only girl to wear during a lewd scene if I'm not mistaken.

Tis why Jacob is the odd DIKling.
Jacob is not an issue here. The issue is the pink and orange outfit does not jive well together. Josy looks like a human light signal..............

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There was a recent vote for Alphabetically best girl on the AVN Lovers sub. Several of the DIK girls won their nominations, such as Isabella, Maya, Quinn, Sage and Riona.
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
What's more interesting is that look at the number of votes for Sage. The gap is phenomenal, twice as big as the closest winners and several times bigger than the majority. These guys just declared Sage the queen of the AVNs.
What's unusual is that Maya got her nomination without being popular in the DIK community in general, Quinn is hated in that sub but that didn't stop her from winning, and plus some things:
Well it looks like my favorite soul-stealing redhead is still one of the best. :KEK:
screenshot0023.png

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
I'm kind of surprised they couldn't find someone to beat Quinn. Give the poll a week longer and they'd create their own AVN to vote someone else infront of her.

Kind of pathetic her haters.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
Some interesting ones.
Rebecca's been dead for 2 years and still ranks high.
Tara is a background character with 1 lewd flashback scene (where she's not even herself)?
Finnabair was in it for less than half an update before she died and was a bitch for 80% of her screen time.
Jasmine couldn't make the top 20 redheads, but beats out all other J's?

And once again Sage proves she is #1

screenshot0002.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If something happen to Sage or Jill i'm gonna loose my shit View attachment 4093525
They'll be fine, don't worry.
They will have a calm, measured and quite happy life.
Of course, they may have a little trouble, just like everyone else.
For example, Sage's boobs will soon droop like the ears of a cocker spaniel.
x_6fd08e53.jpg
But she can handle it.
And Jill...
Well... You know it yourself.
Jill will find her destiny, her happiness with Sir Theobald.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well it looks like my favorite soul-stealing redhead is still one of the best. :KEK:
View attachment 4093524
You know how it is with redheads, you only need to see them once and you feel attracted, from that moment your soul belongs to her.
I'm kind of surprised they couldn't find someone to beat Quinn. Give the poll a week longer and they'd create their own AVN to vote someone else infront of her.

Kind of pathetic her haters.
That's how the minds of many people there are structured, for a character it's enough for one bad/contradictory action and they will hate her uncompromisingly. Just write "Quinn" there and you will see an orgasmic hate circlejerk with meltdown.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 4093502
View attachment 4093504
I like Jasmine a lot but how does she beat Josy and Jaye

Reactions: Ilhares

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
If something happen to Sage or Jill i'm gonna loose my shit View attachment 4093525
I think the most likely one is Maya, we kind of got one with episode 6 or at least people speak as if 6 was some big cliffhanger where the community was split on whether or not Patrick would take her to come gay conversion camp or some shit.

I think that might be Maya fans gaslighting the newer members of our community.

Personally I just wanted MC to pull Josy away and fuck her on all routes and was pissed off when Pinkcakes didn't deliver, and yet everyone thinks MC fucked Josy.

With Bella I can see a cliffhanger with James returning but I've never felt the weight of that, unless he shows up and he's some crazy son of a bitch and he smacks the shit out of Bella, I just don't see a reason to care.

And a returning abusive ex husband who's wife is still in love, is a pretty shitty story arc all said.

4.80 star(s) 1,547 Votes