Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm not 100% sure but I Think Tommy showed Tremolo a fake gun, which Tommy was using as prop in the murder game, so Tremolo didn't freak out... Am I wrong?
Wrong, Tommy showed nothing to the MC. He just told him it would be the fake gun but knowing it wasnt.

Tommy showed the fake gun to quinn, making it very very clear to the player that Vinnys gun was indeed a real one.

strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
I always thought Quinn wasn't the founder of "the restaurant", like, a freshman in one year was able to

1. Organize a brothel and get not only her friend Riona involved, but also older students like Sarah and Melanie.
2. Create a wide network of customers, from casual nerds to university patrons.
3. Persuade Burke not only to use the brothel, but also to sponsor tuition.
4. Spread rumors about tuition so widely that even yesterday's schoolgirls know about it (hi Maya)

Also, Quinn
1.Lost money somewhere, which made her have to make a deal with Tybalt and the preps.
2. Overplayed by Maya and Josy through Arieth.
3.Despite growing up among criminals, didn't notice the surveillance and was robbed in her former neighborhood.
4. Stole clients from Vinnie and thought there'd be no consequences.

Anyway, either this is another example of a phenomenal script from DPC, or maybe Quinn is just the heir to the Burke deal and the entire "restaurant"

1stVs2nd.jpg

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sir KARAMBA that man is not Theobalt even sir @iamcomming think that is Giga Chad
Behold, poor fellow, this is His Excellency Sir Theobald von Burke, Duke of Preps, in person.
6a7fafa7-5133-43f3-8293-9362b4c7254d_video.gif
You can deny the obvious, it won't change anything. Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
By the way, Josy belongs to that young man, Stephen, the son of the owner of the small store where she worked until recently. And Sage, of course, belongs to Chad. :whistle:

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I always thought Quinn wasn't the founder of "the restaurant", like, a freshman in one year was able to

1. Organize a brothel and get not only her friend Riona involved, but also older students like Sarah and Melanie.
2. Create a wide network of customers, from casual nerds to university patrons.
3. Persuade Burke not only to use the brothel, but also to sponsor tuition.
4. Spread rumors about tuition so widely that even yesterday's schoolgirls know about it (hi Maya)

Also, Quinn
1.Lost money somewhere, which made her have to make a deal with Tybalt and the preps.
2. Overplayed by Maya and Josy through Arieth.
3.Despite growing up among criminals, didn't notice the surveillance and was robbed in her former neighborhood.
4. Stole clients from Vinnie and thought there'd be no consequences.

Anyway, either this is another example of a phenomenal script from DPC, or maybe Quinn is just the heir to the Burke deal and the entire "restaurant"

View attachment 4121640
I'm pretty sure the restaurant has been going on for many, many years. Because let's be realistic, Quinn could barely outsmart a pumpkin, and in my mind there's no way she has the skills to set something like this up. It has most likely in the past been run by the HOT President and passed on to their successor, but Sage had to get skipped, because while Burke might not care what she gets up to. He does know that she would never go for it, and would bring the whole thing crashing down if she found out about it.

The drug trade, I think she probably did set up herself, whether Burke is even aware of it, remains to be seen.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I'm pretty sure the restaurant has been going on for many, many years. Because let's be realistic, Quinn could barely outsmart a pumpkin, and in my mind there's no way she has the skills to set something like this up. It has most likely in the past been run by the HOT President and passed on to their successor, but Sage had to get skipped, because while Burke might not care what she gets up to. He does know that she would never go for it, and would bring the whole thing crashing down if she found out about it.

The drug trade, I think she probably did set up herself, whether Burke is even aware of it, remains to be seen.
I doubt that it would have been that hard for Quinn to set up the restaurant and I think she is smarter than you give her credit for. Notice that it's the slutty girls that she has doing the restaurant (minus Arieth as she's too dumb to keep her mouth shut) these girls sleep around all of the time, so getting them to charge for their services wouldn't be that hard to figure out. In the early episodes we see the gloryhole being used for the restaurant, but then later on the girls just charge the MC directly. If the player or the MC thinks that makes them special, they should think again. Just listen to what Elena says in Episode 10 to the MC if he had a threesome and stayed the night with Mel and Sarah.
Quinn as VP can also pressure them into doing what she wants, plus I'm sure that they all know to stay off her bad side. Personally I think that Quinn is 100% behind the restaurant and has been for as long as she's been VP.

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Behold, poor fellow, this is His Excellency Sir Theobald von Burke, Duke of Preps, in person.
View attachment 4121647
You can deny the obvious, it won't change anything. Lady Jill belongs to Sir Theobald.
By the way, Josy belongs to that young man, Stephen, the son of the owner of the small store where she worked until recently. And Sage, of course, belongs to Chad. :whistle:
That's Giga Chad not Tyballs

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I doubt that it would have been that hard for Quinn to set up the restaurant and I think she is smarter than you give her credit for. Notice that it's the slutty girls that she has doing the restaurant (minus Arieth as she's too dumb to keep her mouth shut) these girls sleep around all of the time, so getting them to charge for their services wouldn't be that hard to figure out. In the early episodes we see the gloryhole being used for the restaurant, but then later on the girls just charge the MC directly. If the player or the MC thinks that makes them special, they should think again. Just listen to what Elena says in Episode 10 to the MC if he had a threesome and stayed the night with Mel and Sarah.
Quinn as VP can also pressure them into doing what she wants, plus I'm sure that they all know to stay off her bad side. Personally I think that Quinn is 100% behind the restaurant and has been for as long as she's been VP.
I was being a bit of a smart ass with the Quinn being that dumb stuff. But personally, I really don't think she has the ability, timeframe or contacts to have set it up. We know that Burke has to be involved in some form, with at least setting up the scholarships and older clientele. I just feel it's more likely that Burke is the brains behind the operation, rather than Quinn having the idea and taking it to him. Even if it is new, I can't see Burke sitting back and letting Quinn make the decisions on something that can end his career. Whether she took it to him or he discovered it, I think he would have taken it over. But I do think it's been around for a lot longer than a couple of years.

Based on a couple of the preview pics, I have a feeling we are going to find out a bit more about it in Episode 11.

Reactions: Justaphase

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Question: I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but does DPC mention what state the game takes place in? We know that Zoey dropped out of high school to go to San Diego, and in Ep6 when Tommy gives you a fake ID, it shows the photo of Tremolo in the state of Texas. Is that where the game actually takes place or is it in another state?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Question: I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but does DPC mention what state the game takes place in? We know that Zoey dropped out of high school to go to San Diego, and in Ep6 when Tommy gives you a fake ID, it shows the photo of Tremolo in the state of Texas. Is that where the game actually takes place or is it in another state?
I'm just going to answer satirically, so don't take this as fact (because I don't know for certain). But considering the amount of sneaking around and covert shit going on, I'm going to wager Langley, Virginia.
:sneaky:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Just read through what DPC wrote a few days ago. Do you see what DPC is up to?

"Yes, you are correct about how branching works. I view it as looking at a tree and Episode 1 is at the bottom of the tree. As you move up along the tree, you see branches, and when you've reached the top of the crown, you're at the end of the game.
The further into the game we get, the longer it takes to account for all branches and choices, and that's indeed the main reason the episodes are this big by now. I must be mindful of how choices affect the story and where to restrict player choice/freedom, but I also had the vision of making a game where choices truly matter."
He said choices, not the mini-games outcomes. Winning or losing the mini-game is not a choice. It's definitely a material for some cosmetic differences throughout the playthrough - more or less (tennis - less, mansion restoration - more). But it would be ridiculous if this somehow affects the plot and the canon story. For example, with mansion mini-game and outcome, DPC would have to create a major branching for EVERY current one. But we already seen very minor effect of this mini-game outcome in EP10.

What do we learn on the first pages of the game in EP1? So that the MC tells us his story. The only question is, what does his story include? We play that out to a certain extent through our decisions.

You write so that the mini-game doesn't influence the background story and the story, but you actually provide proof that the mini-game has changed something in the story. Your words "Jill is only impressed if you win. And she reassures you if you lose.".
DPC can't technically branch the plot and story core for such minor stuff and moments. It would result in multiplying everything else by such particular sub-branches count. It's impossible and not needed as well. LI branches and different permutations between them as well as some of the major/minor choices - yes, that's what you will probably get and will be able to mix and should get a particular result in the end. Game LI branches and their interference is already quite complicated, why you think he will multiply it all with something insignificant like mini-games outcomes?

Don't start with code.
Why? All branching and outcomes as well as future potential endings - all based on variables. It's how games and other similar software works. You can only check what game remembers and what not. But you can't tell what is significant and may turn the story in one or another way or just have some major consequences, or it will be used just for cosmetics and so on (like changing a couple of lines in dialogue here and there or/and a couple of renders).

Both tennis matches (in EP4 & EP7) outcomes are recorded (win/lose) and transferred into Season 3:

ep4_wonTennis
ep7_wonTennis

But it doesn't mean that it may become a serious point and could turn the story in 180 degree at some moment. Most probably it will be used as dialogue/render changer in some future episodes, where MC would play tennis again (or maybe talk about it with somebody - girls, their parents, his friends, whoever else). Nothing more here. Same goes for fights. But here you can choice to fight or not to fight (not always, but in half of situations) and fights have 2 outcomes - you win or you lose. This is also recorded in different variables.

Just don't separate all this, your theories, etc from game engine, programming language and other limitations and so on.

Neil asks his son if he remembers, giving his son's age as a prefix. However, the MC remembers that he was almost 15. The only question I have is whether Neil remembers correctly or the MC.
In EP1 MC mentioned that his father doesn't have a very good memory. So in this example - MC remember when it happened while his dad is not.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
OK, Lily's last special render wasn't the best. :unsure:
It's sad. :(
Especially for Lily's fans. :cry:
Can we be indifferent to their suffering?
No, we can't. :cautious:
Something had to be done. :rolleyes:
And it's done. :cool:
Because the Divine Quinn Church always cares. :giggle:
Although some people don't appreciate it. :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Brother Karamba will now lead us in prayer; followed by a hymn, while Bella plays my organ.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've mostly been working on art this week, but I also wrote and coded a section of the episode that needed some extra treatment.

I've worked through all the dialogue I wrote recently for Sage's branch and created all the art needed for it. However, all of her content isn't completely done yet.

I am working on art for a special branched part of the episode. I estimate I need 300+ renders to create the scenes associated with this special part. The environment is designed, the characters are set up, and I have begun posing it. I will be able to pose renders at a good rate next week.

I currently have 250 static renders in the render queue, and I hope to get a couple of good previews out of them.

Furthermore, I plan to start working on a lewd scene soon, but since the animation queue is still big, I'd rather keep the momentum up by working on static renders for a bit longer.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes