Haugi

Apr 18, 2018
I saved my game during the gender studies during the first patch and I get an error when I try to play my save.
Is there anything to do about this or do I have to start a new game?

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way"

Thanks
Haugi

jd7svew9

Oct 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
i m stuck at the party in android

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Dr.PinkCakes secret talent is making really good male characters for MC to be friends with. Likable dudes that have the MC's back, unlike most other characters in some other games.
Yes very likeable l Hope it ends better thou. I'm all for story but maybe put in some strife rather than........Exxxxcelent game!!!!!!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
wait is this the type of game were u have to play it multiple times in order to see all the scenes?
Yes. Its that kind of game.
Yes very likeable l Hope it ends better thou. I'm all for story but maybe put in some strife rather than........Exxxxcelent game!!!!!!
Dude, you dont get it. Broes before hoes!

-------------------------
Also I hate those stupid quizes. At least Math problems have some actual meaning and they are decently challenging, but those "build words from letters" and quizes about "what the girl said" are just annoying. Somebody plz make Walkthrough for part 2.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there going to be more content with your ex-roommate Troy? The last time you see him was after the jocks stole your guitar and you had the option of walking away or fighting him. I'm just wondering if there will be consequences/benefits for your actions. I like how Derek is similar to Liam, but also different.

Out of all the girls, I don't know who I like more. I like Isabella, Jade, Jill, and Maya the most. Hopefully, there will be some interaction with Camila and Riona. I'm more interested in Riona, to be honest. I really like most of the soundtrack.

Reactions: laliandra

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yes. Its that kind of game.
Dude, you dont get it. Broes before hoes!

Also I hate those stupid quizes. Somebody plz make Walkthrough for part 2.
The naked maze gets me.... my desktop is down I'm on laptop with no mouse HARD To do

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Dr.PinkCakes secret talent is making really good male characters for MC to be friends with. Likable dudes that have the MC's back, unlike most other characters in some other games.
Derek is not likeable at all... But I still like him

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Is there going to be more content with your ex-roommate Troy? The last time you see him was after the jocks stole your guitar and you had the option of walking away or fighting him. I'm just wondering if there will be consequences/benefits for your actions. I like how Derek is similar to Liam, but also different.

Out of all the girls, I don't know who I like more. I like Isabella, Jade, Jill, and Maya the most. Hopefully, there will be some interaction with Camila and Riona. I'm more interested in Riona, to be honest. I really like most of the soundtrack.
Guarantee it, We made a Major DIK/CIK decision with him. We'll see him again. Most people don't get that he got that black eye probably for trying to stop the Jocks from taking the guitar. My theory anyway.

Hornydracula

Apr 14, 2018
Wow.....dude!!!!!!! What a game??????
Pinkcake is an amazing artist...All the characters are painted perfectly and the way he uses background score is amazing.
Now the sad part we have to wait for the next update....Dr.Pinkcake u r a master of this art.....

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Guarantee it, We made a Major DIK/CIK decision with him. We'll see him again. Most people don't get that he got that black eye probably for trying to stop the Jocks from taking the guitar. My theory anyway.
Wouldn't be surprising if he is Josy's BF.

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Got stuck near the janitor room, cant go back, its in the beginning of the episode. Any solutions?

Reactions: Kingreign

Calhorn

Jan 10, 2018
Skipped a few pages ( 150 - 164 ) But to quash a lot of side chik thoughts. My vote is nay regarding the phone call herring.
Remember they both RECIEVED calls. Neither one of them picked up the phone to call the other from the way I read it.

Kinda dubious on Josy, I wanted to like her, but after this one I am kinda meh. Favs are Isabella now as front runner, Sage, Jill, Maya, then Josy.

Overall FANTASTIC update @DrPinkCake. Probably gonna stop some other patreon funds and move it over. One of the best moments was Isabela's questions to the MC in morning and his flashbacks.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes