cynik

Sep 27, 2018
when you start a new game you have all the scenes from previous games already unlocked. deleting savegames don't change that. I want to erase all the progress and be able to unlock it again. What i have to delete to do that? anyone knows?

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I've been way too engrossed in the mysteries of this game. I think I figured out Maya's story. These are some of the things we know about Maya again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here is my Maya theory, in relation to what we know:

Some of the scenes explained in this light:

Thoughts?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Oh, that didn't happen. Must be exclusive to dik path
Also, aren't the dik and chick paths unbalanced? I feel like dik paths have more negative impact on most girls, whereas the chick path makes you a jack of all trades. Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill all swing towards the chick path, and show visible dislike towards diks. The professors are side characters, but it seems that they all swing to the chick side.

As of now, the only reason to go down the dik path is to get more points with Sage, although you can still build a considerable relation while being a chick with her.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Oh God, I love MAYA ! I want to marry her already. Josy is a close second. The devs did a great job, solid screenwriting ! The moment you fell in love with a character is the moment you realize Devs did an amazing job. Also, is there a sex scene with Maya? I couldn't quite get it even with the walkthrough. Would appreciate if someone can share a save of that

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Please share your save of mayas sex scene!
Well, it's not a sex scene ^_^, still a nice one tho.
Note, on this path MC had sex with Quinn during cum-petition so that you can get another point with Derek when you talk to him in free roam and defend Maya when the two HOT girls joins in. I tried to get as many points with Derek and DIKs as possible because i'm pretty sure it will come in handy later on.

I've been way too engrossed in the mysteries of this game. I think I figured out Maya's story. These are some of the things we know about Maya again:

So here is my Maya theory, in relation to what we know:

Some of the scenes explained in this light:

Thoughts?
Heh, might be, but i do have a feeling that it might be something more darker ^_^
I've never been more afraid for any character than i'm right now for Maya.
Also, i think getting Jill on your side might be a huge asset in helping Maya.

Also this, fucking awesome.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
have come to the conclusion..after thinking things over and multiple playthroughs..Isabella is the hottest..to me ...BUT..i cannot see her the end-dame..age..the university stuff..all that..and after reading carefully all the stuff in each route..Sage is the best for end-dame GF stuff..simply because the stuff surrounding her is the easiest to clear out of the way and her interests..line up alot with the MC's...i mean..theres no mysterious quest to solve with her...it's pretty straightforward..and really..do we want to have to solve a mystery to get some hoohaa?..heh...

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
have come to the conclusion..after thinking things over and multiple playthroughs..Isabella is the hottest..to me ...BUT..i cannot see her the end-dame..age..the university stuff..all that..and after reading carefully all the stuff in each route..Sage is the best for end-dame GF stuff..simply because the stuff surrounding her is the easiest to clear out of the way and her interests..line up alot with the MC's...i mean..theres no mysterious quest to solve with her...it's pretty straightforward..and really..do we want to have to solve a mystery to get some hoohaa?..heh...
Well I am sure Sage is connected to more mystery stuff but I believe its just that Sage just doesn't care or pay attention to it. All the shady shit isn't fun for her and all she wants to do is have fun so she just ignores it. But I agree for sure that Sage has the most similar interests as mc and both are clear on what they want while most the other girls don't know what they want (sounds like real life).

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
That's because we have yet to get to know her background. And i pretty sure she isn't in the best position, being the president of HOT and not being aware, yet, of what Quinn is doing.
Dunno, the way things seems to work around HOTs, if something goes wrong, by mistake or intentional, she is going to take quite a lot of backfire.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
As of now, the only reason to go down the dik path is to get more points with Sage, although you can still build a considerable relation while being a chick with her.
If you're talking pure CHIC/DIK path there is a lot of difference. For example on the chic path you don't get to fuck Quinn's callgirls (because you don't get her number as that takes off a chunk from the max chic score). Also Quinn herself is more interesting in the DIK path. I'm sure there is going to be some nice action with her later on.

Right now you don't actually get much extra on the chic path. In terms of scenes the only one I can think of is fingering Maya. Everything else you can also get on the DIK path. So the benefit of the chic path is mostly soft stat (love points?) so far. Or am I remembering it wrong?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You are undoubtedly right about...
I think that could get past the guard dogs. Not that I'm a proponent of any of those theories. But something to keep in mind, in the EXTREMELY unlikely possibility that you might be *gasp* wrong! :sneaky:

Reactions: vir_cotto

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i took a peek and saw no triggers for STD's in the game(so far) SO..am thinking "The Special" is safe..HAHAAAA..and Quinn..so far..also..

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes