Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
on that note im kinda fucked down the line since this game isnt a harem game and someone may turn into a Leah
Harem you say not on pinkcakes watch :( I was over the moon when Meghan and Melissa agreed to that only to have it snatched away. Putting this out here the Leah in this game will probably be actually one of the guys

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Harem you say not on pinkcakes watch :( I was over the moon when Meghan and Melissa agreed to that only to have it snatched away. Putting this out here the Leah in this game will probably be actually one of the guys
And we have a whole bunch of possible candidates: Tommy, Tybalt, Troy (Fuck! What is with those "T" names?), Chad...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And we have a whole bunch of possible candidates: Tommy, Tybalt, Troy (Fuck! What is with those "F" names?), Chad...
Chad especially if Sage is to break up with him he'll do something stupid to get back at the MC and I think Sage will be the one in the firing line. (n)

Reactions: vir_cotto

En

May 7, 2017
I`m usually a lurker but I`m bored and have been reading this thread and might as well through my unimportant opinion in the best girl debate. So here is my list

1)Quinn- She is simply the most fun to be around and is the most interesting part of the game for me. I hope that there is a ending with her be it me being a criminal with her or changing her(but I like her how she is).

2)Jill- I have no clue why but she is most definitely just below Quinn for me. She just draws me in and if there is no Quinn ending I hope there is one for Jill

3)Bella- To be honest it`s the fact she acts like she doesn't like me which makes me want to pursue her until I get her to admit it(...that sounds kinda creepy but it`s the reason)

4)Sage- I like her and she`s a red head which is always appealing. I also find her story line kinda intriguing.There isn't much more to that, I mean there is a reason she is 4

5)Maya- She is very...meh. She has nothing that I find that I want to peruse and nothing that makes her stand out to me. A basic women if you will. I find myself struggling to not hit ctrl half the time she`s on the screen. I know she`s popular here but not to me(though she is rather hot). I do find at least a little interest in her situation but that is mostly because her brother who I find hilarious and I like how he only gets serious when she`s involved(for the most part).

6)Josy- Bringing up basic women again, she is also very boring and I honestly want to skip her parts the most. I hate the MC`s obsession(I`m using that loosely) of her. I get it and I know it`s his long time crush but besides her looks I just don`t like her.

Overall Quinn is my favorite, Jill is pretty damn hypnotizing, Bella pushing me away attracts me more, I think Sage is cool and want to see where her story goes with her bitch ass boyfriend, and I couldn't care less about the other 2 and I hope I can avoid them as much as possible. Also sorry if this takes up a lot of your screen.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Krull always comes in when you think you are safe and won't get some random inappropriate orgasm and just.. just.. messes things up! Screw you Krull!! Now.. where is my spare undies! Jizz.. Ugh. i-i ment jeez, honest!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
1)Quinn- She is simply the most fun to be around and is the most interesting part of the game for me. I hope that there is a ending with her be it me being a criminal with her or changing her(but I like her how she is).

2)Jill- I have no clue why but she is most definitely just BELOW Quinn for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leave him alone he speaks words of truth and wisdom

Reactions: Mormont and En

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Darth Quinn was a Dark Lord of the Diks, so powerful and so wise she could use the force to influence the Diks to use... drugs ,and the Hotts to sell their... bodies,Ps: i am a Quinn fan, but i cannot resist the star wars jokes, the sarcasm is too strong in this one :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes