Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's fine though, its only one baby that died out there because of your wrong choice :rolleyes:. We can fill that one slot in our church with Mormont, he just needs a little more convincing ;).
Mormont is a weak man, give Jill's hair some red highlights and he'll sacrifice himself by cosplaying as a watermelon to keep her pure.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's fine though, its only one baby that died out there because of your wrong choice :rolleyes:. We can fill that one slot in our church with Mormont, he just needs a little more convincing ;).
Mormont is a weak man, give Jill's hair some red highlights and he'll sacrifice himself by cosplaying as a watermelon to keep her pure.
Picturing Jill with red highlights ain't helping :love::LOL: as for the watermelon 340172

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You have peeked my interest. :geek:
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

everyone knows Jill is a meme until she gets more screen time and character developer thats what she will always be

best top 3 girls currently in the game are

Sage
Bella
Maya

im just glad brother knows how to not follow whats popular and go with other choices hes is such a rebel like i am :cool:

name88

omg that gif :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

everyone knows Jill is a meme until she gets more screen time and character developer thats what she will always be

Sage
Bella
Maya

im just glad brother knows how to not follow whats popular and go with other choice hes is such a rebel like i am :cool:
I highly doubt that most people like Jill to jump on the popular bandwagon. They just like her kind and sweet personality.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you guys think Jade is also married? I noticed a wedding ring on her finger.
Yes to me ;)
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

Sage
Bella
Maya

im just glad brother knows how to not follow whats popular and go with other choice hes is such a rebel like i am :cool:

name88

omg that gif :ROFLMAO:
Outwith Jade the top 3 for me are Bella Jill and Maya not in that order though still undecided on that. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes