Kniges

Mar 26, 2018
started playing it right now, and i notice that mc's dad looks like the mc on Acting Lessons. if so who might be the mom? who got burned? lol

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm glad we're getting more Jill content in the next update. I kinda felt about her fans pumping her up as a content-less meme. The only downside is we're likely gonna get more of the Maya and she who will not be named situation. :confused:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now hold on a sex there, you shouldn't be laughing at this post Mormont. Lets not forget Jade's dumbass husband is cheating on her, and she knows. Who's the biggest cuckqueen here?
Why not? Jill fans are supposed to be all saintly and it looks like ladymaria2072 has a secret desire for a stripper :p And it's not Jade's fault her husband is a jackass we the MC will be the one that makes the husband a cuck anyways ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know a release date for episode 3
Last news update from DrPink

Hi all!

I'm still on a break for one more week, but I've squeezed in some work since last status update.

The static render count has hit 2000 and I have 7 scenes and about 10-15 general coding tasks left to complete.

The PCs are rendering animations, the current completion of which is 67%. There have been a few animations this week that were a bit longer in duration, which naturally takes longer time to render.

The poll for "Special renders: Main girl" just ended and the winner in all polls was Isabella. I will be posting a preview of her special renders tomorrow.

View attachment 343821

If you missed the big news this week, Acting Lessons is coming to Steam in August!

Today I got the final approval, so now I have to wait two weeks until I can release it, but I need some extra time to add achievements and Steam collectibles.

You can check out the store page on Steam here:
(You need to be logged in and allow adult content to be able to view the store page)

The price will be $9.99 with a 10% discount during the first week. I will update the Patreon download links to the same version as the Steam build when it's released.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
New poll for next Wp:

I will make a special wallpaper of the winning theme and 2 characters.
The final wallpaper will be posted for $10 patrons.
You can only vote for one option per poll.
Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Vote in all polls you're eligible for :

Sage

Maya

Josy

Jill

Isabella

Theme: Beach

Theme: Cosplay

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes